All Comments on 'Couldn't Possibly Love You More...'

by hotlovingcouple

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You gotta be kidding..

No body could post such garbage and mean it seriously. If meant as a serious post, author needs to run (not walk) to see a psychologist.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 11 years ago
brilliant

Anon wouldn't recognize good writing if it was printed on his backside. Great piece of prose, and very erotic. The easiest 5 stars for some time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ignore the other Anon

Erotic, classy and distinguished by very good writing. I particularly liked the "I couldn't love you any more" device.

GizmorGizmoralmost 11 years ago
More

HOT!! Keep'em cumming :-) Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice..

well written and erotic,if this is your first submission then well done, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And...

Can't wait to hear where you take this, you lucky devil.

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago

One of the hottest pieces of erotica written and posted recently. A nice build up that was slow but moving. He is a lucky, lucky character.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
A future

Hall of Famer for sure.

BTTapBTTapalmost 11 years ago
Really hot, clever and well-written

I rarely read LW stories for the erotic content (I know, weird, right?), but rather for romance, drama, etc. However, this was the kind of LW erotica that I can get behind. really well done. 5 stars all day. Was a realistic fantasy.

My only quibble was with the first paragraph. I get it, it was 'literally' a brutal year. What would a 'figuratively' brutal year be like, exactly? For a clean, streamlined story, that was a clumsy way to begin, and it really added nothing, except to draw the narrator's qualifications as an English teacher into question. Everything that followed completely redeemed it, however.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 11 years ago

That noise you're hearing; that's applause.

Very well done!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Excellent

Happy horny tale. No one was injured.

Ha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Aww

As if you leave it at that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
New Yorker Magazine Quality

Clever, humorous, witty, erotic; built a good story line and cinched it at the end!

Hopefully you don't wait until the next school year is out to write the sequel!!

I'm in lust with your wife!!

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 11 years ago
Nice one

Great story, gets you hot without getting dirty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

The entire BTB brigade came out in force to, rightly, praise the high quality of writing in this light story. The lesbian implication at the end does not cause a ripple. BUT, if the wife had walked hand in hand with a naked man to her husband, she would be a cheating slut whore deserving to be beheaded and her wimp submissive queer husband would be spared of course, but sneered at. And the author would be hated.

daggettdaggettalmost 11 years ago
Outstanding!!

A good tale that had the right mix. It was left as it should have been. Let the imaginations take over from there....unless you part 2 in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The parentheses got on my nerves a bit but other than that it was a well written story. It's nice to read about a husband and wife having fun without some Jamaican who is 3 times the size of hubby. 5*

nedslapnedslapalmost 11 years ago
Great story

I love this story. It's well written and a perfect combination of romance and eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot

now it's time to make it hotter. Take it on to arriving with Felicity and her boyfriend back at the room, and see if they can really 'love each other more'

erotikoserotikosalmost 11 years ago
Author, Author!!

Bravo, an excellent tale, and well told to boot. Good, crisp writing, excellent grammar, punctuation and pretty good spelling (btw, Duval Street is spelled with only one "l"). Most memorable part of the story? "I couldn't possibly love you more, than I do right now..." "Wanna bet?"

This one gets an "A" the old fashioned way...you earned it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
@ Amazing

Fair point, but do note that "Felicity" had a boyfriend there, too, who presumably wouldn't get shut out of the post-bar action.

Scheherazade73Scheherazade73almost 11 years ago
If Only...

...there were a few more Mirandas at the Garden of Eden!!!

I loved this story and loved it being set in Key West, where you can be both nude and naked and have the time of your life. Good stuff.

Jim44444Jim44444almost 11 years ago
Gotta love Duval St

A excellent story. You did a great job of describing two people who want to enjoy each other and life to the fullest.

Now I am even more excited about our next trip to KW. Unfortunately, The Garden of Eden is more like your opening description, a bunch of out of shape old guys hoping to see a hottie. It really is boring.

Thanks for writing.

hotlovingcouplehotlovingcouplealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Will neither...

confirm or deny any facts in this story, including knowledge that the Garden of Eden exists on the corner of Duval and Caroline.

That said, all money made on these stories goes right into a travel fund. So, please vote... and maybe there WILL be another Miranda visit to Garden of Eden.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very nice story

I wish that there were more loving, adventurous wives like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes! I like it when my own wife strips off at a bar or pub. I never know when she's going to do it, it just happens. All in good fun. And when she strips off, she doesn't stop until totally nude. Usually the skirt and knickers come off first, so her bare cunt and bum are on offer right away. Really drives the blokes (and me) crazy to see bare cunt but her top still on. She takes her time and talks with her audience the whole time. After totally naked she usually gets down off the table top and stays naked until time to leave. Couldn't possibly love her more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We've done the Key West Fantasy Fest thing a few times, but it's kinda hard to do a strip tease in a bar when you had walked down the street naked to get there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous