All Comments on 'The Bra Salesman Epilogue'

by bobrobertson

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great fun!

Thanks for the effort to create the series. It was a fun read, and I looked forward to each installment. Good job with the humor - made the stories so much more engaging. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow!

Some serious storytelling talent there!

Waiting eagerly for your next work :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Weak End

Wow Major Disappointment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Ending!

I've really enjoyed the series the whole way through, and I think this was a great ending to the story. Would've liked to see some misfortune to befall Dave but that's a very minor complaint. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Lol I bet the code word is Bra Salesman

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good ending.

I liked the ending and especially the epilogue. When reading the series, I kept thinking of these sadists abusing Little Annie Fannie and feeling sorry for her. I wanted to rescue her and shoot the lot of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

More please, great story and you leave us wanted more! You mentioned something is in the works in the coming months. I hope you post it soon, I like your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Looking Forward to Your Next Masterpices

Any idea when???

Littlewang69Littlewang69over 10 years ago
even better

You know what would make this story even better, illustrations!

dm47dm47almost 10 years ago
Good story

It's a good story but I have to admit liked the first three chapters best. I guess that makes me a lying fucking asshole like John/Albert was.

Oh, and by the way, I REALLY hate Brittney!

breuterbreuteralmost 10 years ago
Excellent Story

Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your story. So erotic and funny at the same time. Brilliant writing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

I couldn't put it down. I really enjoyed it. I would love to have a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very nice

IT was a great story,,loved all the details and the storyline was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST

This is one of the best stories. The storyline with its twists and details. Honestly, the only thing better, would have been you had pictures or if this was a porn movie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stumbled onto this story and enjoyed it immensely.

With that being said, I wouldn't want to read it again. It's fun, funny, moderately well written but at the same time the protagonist would eventually become irritating. I ended up skimming the sex scenes in the last few chapters to get to the conclusion. I primarily read the sci-fi section of lit, where we hunger more for the plot than the sex.

seldomlastsseldomlastsalmost 7 years ago
Bravo

This was a fantastic story! I thought the protagonist would get on my nerves too much at the beginning, but the bountiful humor and playful writing kept it interesting and damn sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hmmmmm

Well, I was searching for stories about traveling salesmen when I found this story. Thank you for the identifying the perfect merchandise I should be purveying when I begin to call on housewives! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Exquisite tale !

Just finished all 12 chapters and the epilogue. Thoroughly enjoyed how you traced the mental progression from total "prick with no conscience" to caring loving "I'll protect you with my life".

Excellent tale. Thank you, bobrobertson.

qexiqexqexiqexabout 5 years ago
Thank you!

A great story that kept me entertained from start to finish. Now I'll go check out your other work :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant

Love the sane and rather intelligent girl contrast, the entire energy around the character changes. Love John's character development too. The mad piece of meat fuck was drastically different than previous chapter's love fuck, even though both were exactly the same sex but energy was again polar opposites. Loved it.

desirelitdesirelitabout 2 years ago

Great work. I hated the blackmail and the coworker but not because of the quality of the story but because I didn’t want it to go that way. You’re a really good writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbobrobertson@bobrobertson
777 Followers
Writing stories of humongous breasts for over 10 years

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES