All Comments on 'First Time She Was Shared'

by giudo2848

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My Gawd, a cluck story in Trasherotica..

How original..HOW DISGUSTING. Literotica, home of sicko's and emotionally deprived authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Err, not quite

As long as it's not done with humiliation in mind, there's no cuck to be had. Of course, all's fair and all that, if she can get some ass, so should he, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
its a wacc story

a willing cuck and a slut wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Exciting story,

Though I would have wanted to suck her pussy clean before jumping in, it is a great start at a fun future for Lainey and her hubby.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 10 years ago
Great story, Guido

I could easily put myself in the hubby's place as I read it, although, as another commenter remarked, I would have taken the time to eat her recently ravaged pussy before fucking her. I appreciate the joy everybody shared - a very rare trait here on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A rare treat indeed

It's so rare I'll give it a 1* rating.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
Willing Cuckold

The Anon comment that this isn't cuckoldry is wrong. Look ot up. Still seems like a sickness to me. Old fashioned I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unrealistic and bad

Sorry but this story reads like it was written by a teenager with no real life experience with women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Trasherotica?

That has become a fitting name for loving wives lately. Nothing but wimpy cuckold stories by sicko writers. I won't even comment on this story. Just give my usual 1* and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Willing to do it

They wanted the cuckold sex and I see nothing wrong with that. I would have liked it better with more cock size difference. Hubby should have sucked her sloppy pussy also. I jacked off to this story and came hard. That for me is the test.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Weren't you one of the Mario brothers? No, you couldn't be, they were not gay cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gay guy married to a slut. Yawn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous