All Comments on 'Your New Male Slave'

by CoupleInExile

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to each their own

Mistress and I are very happy, as her slave I do whatever she wishes no questions asked...no need of a contract, no need to make one feel trapped. But for those of you that wish that life, more power to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Should the slave not keep his genitals fully shaved too?

That's how mistress keeps me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love this

Pray to have a Maam that would train me this way.

keptsissykeptsissyalmost 10 years ago
love it!

I love your initial training program. Humiliation is a huge part of bringing about the proper mindset in a slave. And a very erotic part of it all for his Mistress. Love it, love it, love it. Please write more, you are so very good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
slave barry

Loved the story.

Love to find a women such as this..

Pray this is read by lots of Women they take it to heart

slave barry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mixed feelings

I hate to be a spoilsport, but what I view rather critically is the part where you suggest exposing humilating photos of the slaves, if he ever wants to leave his Domme. I wonder how this can be compatible with things like trust, love, responsibility, consensuality? And what chance does he have if he realises that this relationship is no longer good for him and he cannit endure ut anymore?

I find it very touching and passionate how you write about loving him madly and I totally understand your sadistic passions (I too, am a sadist), but this sounds so different from what you write about exposing him.

You may have a contract that makes him your "total slave", but this contract only shows that there was consent in the moment this contract was signed. If he *really* wants to quit this relationship later and is forced to stay because of blackmail it is still non-con, sorry.

I know, it hurts if a slave/lover leaves and it's disappointing, but exposing a slave like you suggest, can seriously compromise him in public and damage his status among friends, relatives, at work, etc.... I don't think that's a proper way to deal with submissives, even if they are slaves. Not if you love or at least like them and not if you want them to trust you. Not to mention the legal problems *you* could face if they decide to seek help...

Best regards from France, Caroline

iceblockiceblockalmost 9 years ago
Thin line

I would not be surprised if my current Owner has read this. We are not lovers and I am finding it very difficult to commit fully to Her, and I think some of my reluctance relates to the finality of it all. She also has pictures, videos, commitments from me that She threatens to use against me should I displease Her. I adore the times She allows me to spend with Her but fear being held against my will. It's the same point the commenter above me has just made.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you!!

Thank you! I have already put my Slave to a few tasks and he was giddy with excitement ! Well done and thank you-

Please post more-

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Help ! Unexperienced woman needs your help and suggestions

I am new to this. It has been my lifetime fantasy and dream to have a submissive male slave and genital worship, oral sex.

I need training as a "owner" and need your help and suggestions how to behave, say, do etc.

And I need help how to find a male slave and train and treat him.

I appreciate any help, tips, suggestions from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I am ready to be slave of anyone i will do as u say please someone accept me as slave

contact:viratdattani07@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Submissive Male Needs a Trainer

I am a totally submissive male who longs to be trained to satisfy a dominant female. I am totally shaved and thus totally visible. I love being naked and exposed. I want to be completely owned by someone who is willing to take me and train me to serve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i want to be your new slave mistress!

It must be nice your slave.. I want to be trained like that and i want to be owned!! How to be ur slave mistress?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I want to be a slave

It is a life time dream to be a slave to a dominant femdom female...any girl that wants a true slave should contact me on eze.bhn@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Free to a good home

Submissive self trained male slave free to any dominate female to take ownership of

Kuckolde@hushmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Punishment

What if the male slave no longer wants to be a slave and disobeys you, or disobeys you because he has a bad attitude. What can you do to force him back into slavery with no option of escaping?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Question

What if the male slave no longer wants to be a slave and disobeys you, or disobeys you because he has a bad attitude. What can you do to force him back into slavery with no option of escaping? Reply to donfw999@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Need to be Owned

Live in. San Diego,Ca.

I am available Now. To Serve My New Mistress

Contact is akaz619@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love him madly .....?

Where and when ?

I must have missed those bits .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Legality?

Blackmail? Coercion? Threat of permanent scarring?

This is disgraceful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't see any love in this..

Just a long diatribe of abuse to another person, Where is the supposed love the domme has, displayed to the sub?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
To annoymous

Your comment is the exact problem of what's wrong with the lifestyle now - just another internet Mistress/slave wannabe who wants to judge others with no idea what they are talking about. BDSM is in many forms. You are obviously one of those that just wants to add some kink in their life for fun but still want the barefoot walks on the beach and candlelight dinners. And that is perfectly fine. But don't judge others just because it doesn't fit into your moral conscience. There are many men and women who want to experience the full life of being a slave. They are called 'born slaves'. They know it's their destiny and the want to live their destiny. They don't want to be pampered or coddled or lovey dove all day. If I were to start that with my slave he would return his collar to me in a heartbeat and think I had lost my mind. But this is where you fail to understand (isn't ignorance grand) He wants to live like this. He is happy in his slavery and he is happy to serve. Who are you to judge. He knows he is loved and appreciated by his Master. He doesn't need to hear it all day..in fact he doesn't want to hear it all day. He just lives and loves to serve and knowing me as well as he does, he knows when he's pleased me and that is what truly makes him happy and feel special. So don't keep judging others. What works for you is great but it is not a blueprint. There are NO blueprints to training your slave. You talk it out ahead of time, find out if you're both on the same page, and go from there. If you are on the same page - any type of slavery and training is bliss for both owner/slave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
real ownership..

The article was fine, looking for stuff on internet not reqd! A Lady has way more imaginative ways and means..First and foremost saying one "wants" to be a slave is a myth.. Only a very few are real slaves! The rest are submissive for their pleasure only!

A slave wishes to pleasure and please it's owner. Training and preparation are reqd.

Time and easing into the mindset. The slave learns to serve on specified days and weekends at the discretion of a Trainer! It will learn to be called "slave" or a given name always small letters..Clothes? Forget that thought. Nakedness not simple nudity. Total hair removal off body esp genitals. Hair cut short as possible. slave will strip immediately on arrival, kneel and crawl to Trainer. Inspected. The Trainer will at times invite Fetish friends over and display the trainee. slave will serve and be used by others..meals, sandwiches, laundry, housecleaning, see to pets..etc.

Finally it will be totally accepting of position and be either sold or given away as a gift.

the slave may be sold, rented or traded..it's feelings of no concern..

You all sure you want this? slave is very happy and simply loves the life..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi I loved it, I am a slave but unable to serve my wife won't let me. but I have served others . I felt nothing better in my life then submitting and being owned , I did almost every thing you talked about and I would beg a Mistress to do it again if I could find one I beg my wife to let me serve her she says its all in my head well its been there for 40 years. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this is perfect, i have a Mistress who i wish to serve 24/7/365 and would love her to train me this way but circumstances currently don't allow us to enter into this sort of relationship. Hopefully one day soon things will change

HeleddHeledd10 months ago

I love this piece of writing. Well done.

Please feel welcome to come and comment on some of my stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous