All Comments on 'Inside the Office'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
OralDelight69OralDelight69over 19 years ago
Masterful

Bravo for a wonderful, readable, imaginative, credible story between a black woman and a white man. You are a superb writer. I hope you'll write more BF/WM stories for the increasing number of us who are turned on by this combination and who, in real life, revel in its eroticism. Big kiss!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
My sweet pussy

My name is Shilpa, I'm Indian living in UK. Indian boys very small and I've heard Uk boys MUCH bigger. Please ring me to help satisfy me 00442071700736

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
love black ladies

Always wanted to make it with a black lady but never got to. They make me very horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You are too much

DANG I SO LOVE THIS. Great choice of erotic words,like jackhammer. Mmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
race, ok

skin color is incidental - all sounds good to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

great story very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderfully written. 4**** !

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

She was Indian, older than me by about 10 years, late 30s or so I thought. Once I saw her around the office and got to know her, I noticed how she dressed. A figure hugging dress, that was I thought too tight around her bottom, long legs, always, and this was what really got my interest, always nylon covered. Sheer nylons covering those long brown legs, my mind wandered at the office just watching her walk. I was given a dead line on a medium sized contract, I was told it was ours if I could get it finished in 2 days. I was told to use Shani if I needed to get it done. I locked myself in a small conference room, worked on it and called Shani in. She stood beside me as I explained how I wanted it set out on the computer. My hand brushed her leg, she didn't say anything, I said you ok with that, referring to the lay out and she said yes, pushing closer. Ok, if you need me, I will be here doing the final phase and she smiled and left. I worked until late, I didn't notice the time until I got up to go to the bathroom. I walked out into an empty office, I looked at my phone 7.15pm. As I went to the bathroom, I heard a door open, it was Shani coming out of the ladies. Good god Shani I didn't mean you to stay back this late,i am so sorry, go home, your husband will be wondering where the hell you are. If I was him I certainly would be. She looked at me, would you, well of course an attractive woman like you I certainly would want to know where you are. Look I will just pack up, if you need a lift somewhere I am only too happy to drop you off. I have already phoned him, its o.k. Let me log off, I went into the board room, I was logging off when she came in and stood beside me, her leg pushed against my hand, she stayed there, I moved my hand just a little back, her leg followed. I moved my hand up, along her leg and stopped, she parted her legs a little, I looked up at her, she nodded, I moved my hand higher, she lifted her dress, my hand found the warmth between her legs, nylon covered warmth, I stood up, she turned and leaned over the desk, what a nice view, her bottom in a pair of deep red panties covered by nylon hose. She was trying to pull them down, I was undoing my trousers, I knelt, a nice brown bottom everything was brown except when I ran my tongue and fingers along her pussy, it was pink inside.I didn't ask, I just parted her legs a little more and slowly sank my hard cock into her very wet , but not so tight pussy. All I heard from her were groans and the words oh big, big as I fucked her, the sight of my white cock pushing into her brown pussy tipped me over as my cum blew deep into her I stayed hard in her as she moved around until she shook, then went limp. I eased back, cum dripped from her onto the carpet and down her legs. She pulled up her panties and hose and said if you still want to give me that lift, I will only be a minute. I said of course. That was the beginning of a very nice office relationship. When examining staff tax certificates I found out to my surprise that Shani was 52 years old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
ongoing drama

Continuing from Outside the Office, this story continues and concludes Danny's fling with Shanice. It is not a stand alone story, and the previous one should be read before this one. For this reviewer the next story in the amazing Danny/Charmaine saga is Stacey the Lover. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2105 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...