All Comments on 'Look Good Naked'

by Wilfu1

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
tenbears43tenbears43almost 11 years ago
Well done

I was getting hard just thinking about those beautiful nipples and clit. Please give us a little more.

BosslashBosslashalmost 11 years ago
Top- notch

I really enjoyed it- executed well. Good story premise and development. I am a sucker for big clits some long nipples anyway. Thanks. Look forward to reading more. * laugh* . From your bio sounds like you have two beautiful daughters and a great relationship with them. I am envious.

mschack63mschack63almost 11 years ago
Very nice

Thank you, twas a pleasure to read!

pg240pg240almost 11 years ago
Nice

You have me at: I sighed as I leaned forward to place the glass on the coffee table, the milky ice cubes tinkling in hopeful punctuation.

You make the language sing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very nice

A great read. I'm also very interested in huge, long nipples, and the same goes for a clit. The bigger they are, the better. I hope you fall in love with Phoebe, get her pregnant, and marry her, and live happily ever after. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very nice

Great story. It left me hard and wanting to have the same experience. I just love long nipples and large clits. Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
thank you

Thank you for writing such wonderful sexy things. This was original and sweet and just....makes me all 'yayyyy!'

Needless to say I am reading this from a daughter sort of perspective. :)

LechemanLechemanalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

Nice to read. Full of affection and love.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 11 years ago
WOW!

WOW! What a fabulous story. Full of love as well as good old fashioned lust. Really enjoyed this!

ansdguyansdguyalmost 11 years ago
Four stars...

I just couldn't give five stars, because the opening scenario was just incredibly unlikely. You have this, I assume, normal looking guy falling instantly in love with a homely, terribly dressed and quaffed girl. Not likely at all. Man's genetics doesn't allow for that. We're no wired that way. The rest of the story developed nicely and erotically.

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 11 years ago
Lovely, tender story

An all-too-uncommon story of parental compassion, tenderness and honest, loving support for his child. I love the word-painting of the father's and daughter's interplay throughout your beautifully written story.

As much as I love the sex scenes in erotic stories, I could have done without one with this story. The story could have ended prior to the sex, perhaps more so earning the five score I gave it.

Bravo, for an original and delightfully written tale.

fixer43fixer43almost 11 years ago
Beauty is in the eye

Of the beholder. Ansdguy-have you never heard of 'love at first sight'? Thank goodness we all don't look for the same things in a woman (or man). What one person might find unattractive or even repulsive, another is smitten with. Some other comments bear this out. This is not really a 'sex' story; it is one that shows beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You mean 'coiffeured', Ansdguy. 'Quaffed' means swallowed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting story

Women can use a large clit to advantage. It indicates strength and power to dominate both male and female lovers.

kittennbootskittennbootsalmost 11 years ago
:)

You are always a gentleman in your storytelling and the love and emotion displayed in this story surpasses all the others.

This is how gentle and kind and sweet my father's love was for me in the beginning and I miss that sometimes.

You are amazing, your writing is superb, once again I was entranced right from the start. Don't ever stop writing A.F., you are quite simply too good!

I hope you will accept a hug Sir. :)

citykissescitykissesalmost 11 years ago
I agree with northbaybear

This was such a treat, and I enjoyed every page! Even if they wouldn't have had sex you would have still received a 5star from me. Love, acceptance, honesty, respect; it's what we're all seeking to find.

Wonderful!

Barkley570Barkley570almost 11 years ago
It's Been Said Already

The comments posted by citykisses and kittenboots express exactly how I feel about this story and all your others. Looking forward to more from a "favorite" author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good father/daughter story

I always visit Literotica and always check if there's a new story from you... thank you for another good story about a loving father making love to his daughter... it's actually a good story, but still my favorite story that you wrote is "Torrent". I hope you could write something about a father/daughter relationship cheating the mother/wife. Like in "Torrent" the mother was clueless that her husband and daughter is making love in a motel. thank you and looking forward to more stories from you. I love father/daughter incest stories.

MayorReynoldsMayorReynoldsalmost 11 years ago
Great story!

I loved your elegant descriptions and your vocabulary usage, and your excellent teasing and buildup really helped the story along. A definite five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really well done

It's always good to correct the stupidity of inconsiderate shitheads, as was done by the Dad in this case.

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelover 10 years ago
Like.

Great writting and great storyline.

atlgreeneyesatlgreeneyesover 10 years ago
Amazing!!

Great build up and wonderful story!! Love this!!

OleguyOleguyalmost 10 years ago
Others have said it. :-)

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Your work was beautiful !

oldergentleman69oldergentleman69almost 10 years ago
Gotta Love

Sucking on a clit! Enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
COCKNEY

Chiil is more 21st Century & not 19th Century Cockney

Half Inch is Cockney for Pinch

raindr0psraindr0psover 2 years ago

This was a sweet, sexy, and even meaningful story. Love the father and daughter relationship here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My dad loved my big breasts and my very hairy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW beautifully written excellent storyline. Needs a series?

roveroneroverone11 months ago

bastard...

shaving off her proper adult woman's muff...tippped her over into the 'everything below neck shaved off' razor lobby camp...boners are like heat-seeking missiles, no matter how lush the muffin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous