All Comments on 'Dad's Shot of Confidence & Sperm'

by Zorroscamp

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sequel - Dad's Shot of Confidence & Sperm

Sequel

Dad's sperm babies

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
THAT WAS AWESOME!

I laughed so hard. If there truly are people that WANT an imbred baby I'm sorry for you all but that's funny!

Timelord86Timelord86over 15 years ago
shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS STORY IS SHIT, IT'S THIS KIND OF STORY WHICH SETS A BAD EXAMPLE THE WORST KIND OF EXAMPLE OF INCEST, IT WASNT JUST OUT OF LUST OR LOVE OR IN THE MOMENT, THE PARENTS MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY RAPED THEY'RE OWN DAUGHTER!!!!!! just because she is shy and abit timid doesn't mean THE PARENTS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO TIE HER UP AND F**K HER, this story is sick and 100% shit!!!!!!!!! its nothing more than a rape story with a sick twisted perspective in which this retarded wanker of a writer wants to make you believe the daughter would go on to enjoy it, even though 99% real life, they'd scream the house down, fucking idiot's the lot of you

MVPhilippeMVPhilippeover 14 years ago
Need More

This absolutely needs another sequel.

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007over 14 years ago
Well...

I hate to be a flamer and use the I am smarter than you card, but the whole taboo against incest began when the gene pool was much smaller. Today with the diversity of DNA in people the chances are so remotely small that the child would have any problems at all the current generation of graduating doctors especially those who are going to fellowship in genetics say they would not advise against it on medical grounds. If you would like to have an intelligent scientific conversation about this let me know.Just come armed with more than the endless babble that has been passed down for centuries.

NobleKorhedronNobleKorhedronabout 12 years ago

That was kinda disturbing but also hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

Your story was good . There was a spot or two that could have used an extra word or two to help with the meaning but still very readable. Just a few thoughts: First Girls do not have orgasms when their hymen is ripped open and girls for the most part bleed when it does get torn from them. Thank you, and I will read more of your work!

txcrackertxcrackerabout 11 years ago

One of the best I have read here ! Keep it coming .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Daddy the douche!

Well this one is starting out really good already, a shy introvert virgin girlie, this usually makes for a good story! :)

""

“I’ll only agree to do what you want if you let me take your ass my way and…. and let me hurt you a little bit,’ he negotiated.

""

Ooh, twistedly naughty, sweet! I kinda get that though. Heres the deal, for me anyway, I like anal sometimes, but not because its some great, magical sex or anything... Honestly other than the first couple of minutes its actually kind of anticlimactic. Sure she's tight, but just for a couple of minutes till her ass dilates and then its usually looser than her pussy, unless shes really small or something. The only thing tight is the sphincter ring anyway. ...but the part that gets me going is the kink, besides being dirty, naughty and wrong, she's basically giving me permission to cause her pain, even if Im going slow and being careful. I fuess there are some women that can loosen right up and it doesnt bother them, but for the majority it hurts at first. Thats just a huge turn-on that she lets me do that... Seeing her face, hearing her moan, whimper and maybe cry... Knowing that she lets me because she loves me, and of course at some level gets off on it too usually ;). Thats just fucking hot.

Oh, the dude is jumping at the offer but hasnt even asked her what she wants first! Dumbass! Lol.

""

“Be careful Peter,” Claire cried out as she felt the head of his huge cock press against her chute. “Please don’t hurt me I beg you, please…………..Unnnnnnnng! Oh Peter” she sobbed.

""

Wha...?! The retard didn't even stretch her ass a bit with fingers?? Wtf. No wonder she never gave it up, he's a fucking moron. Or sadistic.

""

And so Claire’s inaugural ass-fuck continued each inward stroke so powerful her feet were lifted off the floor while her body was mauled by Peter’s powerful hands.

""

...as he causes bleeding, tearing and internal damage, sending her to the ER...

""

“But she’s our daughter, my little girl. I can’t do something like that. No I’m sorry Claire, I don’t feel right about it,” Peter replied.

""

Oh, he feels just fine about it, lol. He's prolly fucked his wife dozens of times pretending it was his precious 'little girl', lol, just have to act offended for the wife, heh.

""

“Daddy?” Kate asked in a small voice from the bed.

Only then did Peter notice that Kate had been tied to the bed. Silken cords restraining her feet and ankles to the four corners, she reminded Peter of a virgin sacrifice. He smiled to himself, indeed, that’s what she was. He moved across the room and sat along side his daughter.

“Why has mommy tied me up, have I been bad or something?” Kate asked.

""

......OH FUCK ME!! I love my wife!!!!! ;) ;)

""

Peter shook his head and smiled comfortingly at his daughter. “No sweetheart you’ve not been bad. You’re a gift, a present for me. The most wonderful present any one has ever had.” Already Peter’s cock was fully erect but he remembered Claire’s words that he must be gentle.

""

If she actually had to TELL him to be gentle, then he really is a fucking moron, yeesh!!

""

“No daddy, please I beg you…..” He heard Kate sob as his mouth was drawn magically to her left breast. And then, “Oh dadddddy” when his mouth sucked in the delicate flesh.

""

You have to love the instant change, hehehe! Btw, it's 'daaaaaady', spell it like ya say it! :)

""

It’s juicing nicely, getting itself ready to be penetrated by your daddy’s cock.

""

Kinda crude, eh? Sounds like he's working in the kitchen.

""

“Ok Kate, I’m going to stretch you wonderfully and pick your cherry. I want you to really enjoy your first fuck, I love you so much.”

""

She should have hired someone to do it instead, rofl. Sounds more like she just grabbed some crude construction worker off the street and sent him in there. (Rolling eyes)

""

“There’s no need for anymore foreplay, you’re as ready as you’ll ever be,’ her daddy said as he lay over her taking his weight on his elbows. “Ah Kate I need to fuck you so badly I can’t wait to impale you on my cock.”

""

You're fucking kidding me!! The asshole isn't going to go down on her for her first time before he takes her virginity?! What a douchebag!! He just wants to dick her!

""

Kate felt the membrane tearing and her daddy’s length spearing into her. His balls slapped against her ass and she knew he was all the way inside her. She started to smile but was interrupted by a spasm that shook her to the core. She heard screaming and realized it was herself, her body shook out of control while cum poured juices over daddy’s cock.

""

Sigh... Some reality would be nice... First figure out where the hymen is. You arent getting in her pussy anywhere until you get through the hymen. Its not way down in there like buried treasure! Second, nobody has a screaming orgasm when you rip through their hymen, ram it in and bottom out. Nobody. Ugh. The plot is awesomely entertaining, dont get me wrong, but the devils in the details, as they say.

""

“Yes daddy, cum in me, give me my baby. Pleeeease I want it now,” she sobbed.

As Peter started shooting deep into Kate’s womb her legs wrapped around his buttock pulling him as deep into her as she could while her sharp nails raked furrows into his back. The shock of hot sperm triggered another massive orgasm within Kate’s body and she jerked spastically beneath her daddy as he crushed her small body deep into the mattress. She heard herself call out, “Ah! My baby.”

""

...that was pretty kinky hot... twisted, sick and fucked up, but still hot. ;)

While the story had a few bits here and there that were really entertaining, the overall theme of dad popping her cherry to knock her up was pretty fucked up. That being said, even as messed up as that is, it could have been made to work if it had been done well, had a lot more interaction between father and daughter before all the sex stuff, giving it some kind of emotional reality. ...and of course replace the dad with some guy that actually cares and has an understanding of the english language and some sensitivity to go with it, lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous