All Comments on 'Small Car. Dark Night.'

by BareBackRider2

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Leave the whore on the side of the road.

You must be gay dude.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
I hope he sobers up enough

To kick her ass out when they arrive home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
She has little love and no respect for her husband or herself.

You think having a stupid slut for a wife is erotic? Then I hope you get that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
to the commenter

that got so upset take a look in a mirror and you will see an idiot. The story itself was a piece of trash just like the author.

LechemanLechemanalmost 11 years ago
Good Story

Regardless of the conservative righteous comments from the anonymous ones here..... I liked the story. It was erotic and sensual. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excuse Me

NoWhere, did the author write or indicate in any way that the wife was a cheat - No, she was a typical, adoring and accommodating wife.

Hubby, asked for it and innocently as it started, it slowly crept up to a point where she was dumbfounded, confused and horny and then...hubby was watching!

Well, he didn't say anything or make any moves and his wife was totally aroused and on the edge so...speak up, do something or .....

He did something - he did nothing, his loss. I wonder in the days to come if her imagination and memory will cause her to think of and consider a secret lover here and there, she did enjoy her experience with the hubbys' co-worker.

Thanks author, it was different and enjoyable!

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 11 years ago

I am beginning to think that most of the anonymous posters that continually come here and bash these stories are secretly Sunni Muslims that are jacking off to them despite their protestations to the contrary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful Literate Story

This was an engaging and exciting story! Three consenting adults; nothing wrong in that. If the husband did not want the guy doing that with his wife he could have stopped it at any time on the dance floor or in the car. Or, he could have attended to his wife at the party instead of getting drunk.

The build up of excitement was incredible as the man started to caress her, massage her breasts and then she saw her husband was awake and watching. The eventual orgasm was participatory. While, all the while she was in her seat belt with her hands on the wheel....that is wet and hot.

Excellent job! I can't wait to have my wife drive me and a mate home after an upcoming party!

Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
honest?

The writing has potential.

However, I prefer stories where there is more plot motivation than alcohol or the 'I don't know what came over me' excuse.

Perhaps if you had added a half page or so of back story to make the actions of the characters more credible ..

BareBackRider2BareBackRider2over 10 years agoAuthor
thanks for the comments good and bad

Thank you all for the comments.

One thing I am 100% behind is freedom of speech and expression.

I usually note at the top if a story if it will include wife sharing or whatever so that those than don't like that can move on. I didn't this time and I apologies.

This is just fiction but we all also need to hear the voices of reason to keep us in check.

I never write about rape or under age stuff.

I do find it ironic that people reading an erotic literature site find a "moral high ground" on the topic of wife sharing though but we are all entitled to our own opinion.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"moral high ground?"

Every single person reading this category knows the description - the only commenters who take the time to leave heated denials in the comments are insecure closeted cuck-fetishists high on shame.

Plain, simple, indisputable..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous