All Comments on 'Double Booked'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
RejectReality

absolutely true, your name I mean. you never been to nudist place, a real nudist place and not some sportfucking advertised place.

why ? because if you would have been to a nudist place you would have found out the normal beaches with semi or clothed women are a hell lot more erotic. And besides some sleezy aids- , hepatities- , and chlamydia-beaches, nudist beaches are fucking dull, you get watched a lot more and not in an erotic way and don't go closer 10 m towards a human being under 18 , you could loose your balls.

so this is really a dumb reality rejected story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good story

I didn't read it to learn about nudist lifestyle. I read it to read an erotic story and it was quite nice. I think more and more younger guys are discovering how absolutely sexual and beautiful older women are. This is well within my sense of what I like to read and sound plausible. The time of first sight to sucking dick may have been a little quick. Women like to be a bit elusive and pursued but then I didn't want to read about dating, I wanted to read about fucking and sucking. I liked it a lot. Women can grow so horny and sexy as they grow older and sometimes they don't even realize it. I can see one going on and on with multiple orgasms she discover what she really wanted. Many men leave their wives about the time the wife would have been the best fuck of his life. Good job.

john1946john1946almost 11 years ago
OK

A good story.......Fun read. Thanks

RejectRealityRejectRealityalmost 11 years agoAuthor
To the first anon

Anon #1: I just have to ask, exactly where did you read about a nude beach in this story? I certainly don't recall writing about one, and a quick read doesn't seem to reveal one that I forgot about in the few hours since I posted it. LOL

You're quite naturally entitled to your opinion, and your comment will remain ( because I don't delete them ) but actually reading the story before posting a prepared screed usually gives your words just a bit more oomph.

Thanks to everyone who has ( and may still ) comment. It's certainly appreciated :)

lakutettigalakutettigaalmost 11 years ago
milfs rock

great story older wemon rock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Well done in representing a woman in her 40s rekindling the feelings of being desired and then luxuriating in them. I should know and I'd like the address of the hotel LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Women wanted

Yes, younger guys are finding out older and experienced women are great sex partners. But that makes me a bit sad - not because a 40- or 50-year old woman doesn't deserve a good servicing from a younger guy - but because that makes it somewhat tougher for a 68 year old guy like me to get some action! I don't need any pills to get it up and feel I'm experienced enough to give a slightly younger and sexually active woman a very satisfying sexual experience. Yes, I'd certainly like to get off, but to me the most important thing is to help my lady to a sheet-clenching-body-thrashing orgasm or two, three, or four or more! And I certainly would not object to trying to help a 60 (or more) year old woman reach an erotic high! I enjoyed the tale - gave it 5 stars. Thanks for a good read and the erection!

verbicideverbicidealmost 11 years ago
Well done

While I'm certain the fetish boxes were checked off with maddening speed, the story was well-written and that's what does it for me. This could easily have been an unremarkable entry. I'm so glad it wasn't. Keep writing. You have a captivating style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great story, well done! Coming from a woman of nearly 40, a hotel like that would be an ideal vacation for me. lol Keep writing!! 5* for sure (and I need to add, the first 5 I've given)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Give me the name of that hotel!

Loved this story and so wished I could take Tanya's place! Lol. Keep them coming & cumming. My first comment and first five-star rating. Good job!

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 10 years ago

This was great. Really enjoyed it.

GizmorGizmorover 10 years ago
Booked

What is Tonya going to do when she is off vacation? Are the two studs going to see her any more? This story is to HOT to stop now! Great story. Thanks.

Drummond_somedayDrummond_somedayabout 9 years ago
Perfect

I have a big MMF fantasy, but not into anal, so most stories I have stop reading part of the way through. So nice to read a well written, well paced story all the way through.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 6 years ago
Really fun story

Good work my friend the flow of the story was great as for the action, it was well written. Keep up the great work.

jshsalvjshsalvover 6 years ago
5 all the way

Enjoyed the story immensely and I hope you have a lot more in you because these are the kind I enjoy the most. Well written. Thank you for your well done story!!!

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Excellent story and great read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4229 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...