All Comments on 'His Kitten Again 07'

by shysubmissivegirl

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
dairetodairetoover 10 years ago

Thanks for writing this chapter.

Would you be able to write the alternate - whilst this ending was good, it left so much blank, and i really wanted to see how their relationship developed :)

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Sweet and sad. Thanks for wrapping them up before you go AWOL. Will watch for your and their return.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
That has been an excellent story

From the very first word to 'The End', this has been a delight to read. My sincere thanks, submissiveslavegirl for the marvellous effort you have put into this story, and you may be sure that I shall be ready to read your next submission whenever you feel like posting it. Thank you - and please have another five stars!

redyellowgoredyellowgoover 10 years ago
I think its wonderful...

I like that the ending is not a typical closing to a story. Well the wedding part is, but that it came from John POV. That I enjoyed and to read just how empty he feels. I know that once you return w/him he will begin to fill up, and I will not miss one word of it. If time allows you can also write and alt ending. But I like it just fine.

Thank you!

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
Thanks!

Just wanted you to know that I thought your story was very sweet and wonderful. I don't normally read stories in this category but stumble upon this when I followed another author. I would be interested in learning more about Alex and Emma as well as John. Well done!

MGU67MGU67over 10 years ago
Thanks

This was a lovely story and I liked the ending. I hope you won't be gone too long. Will be waiting to read more from you. Thanks for sharing,

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Thank you for finishing the story, it has been a delight to read. Yes this chapter is short but refreshingly told from Johns' POV and leaves you wanting more. I thought that that made all the difference. I am looking forward to the next in the series. Thank you. M.

LBGrantLBGrantover 10 years ago
Unexpected ending!

Loved how you told the story of the wedding from John's POV. Loved to see Alex and Emma so happy. Will be anxiously looking forward to your next story so we can see how John's life unfolds. I'm sure you are going to find him his perfect soul mate, and then put them through the appropriate amount of angst before they live HEA :).

~LB

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

This was short but still from John's point of view and showing his emotions at not having what they have. i love his character and can't wait for him to find his love and i love spicier lol This is gonna be a long 2 months waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Torn

I love that they are happy and have a future - but I would have preferred to wait for the story that I know was in you!!! I do look forward to John's story, though. You are a wonderful writer - it is always better to wait until you have the time, and the muse is active!!!

shysubmissivegirlshysubmissivegirlover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

Oh my word!

You are all so sweet :) What a lovely thing to come home to! It feels as though it's been an eternity since I've been able to sit down and write, and I can assure you all that the first word of my next series was written today :) yes yes, I know, very exciting.

I'm also pleasantly surprised that not too many people were upset by the ending. The main reason I kept it the way I did was because I knew any other ending wouldn't have tied things up any more than this one did. Mostly because I wanted to tie them together in John's story, so I hope you'll look there if you feel as though this ending left you hanging.

I'm planning on finishing John's story, and then possibly coming back and adding an alternative ending to this series, depending on how the next one goes :)

Thank you all for reading, and please check back soon for my next series!

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

God this was so good. The way it started I was crying. Then when Alex found her again. I kept say speak up tell each other how you really feel. I thought honesty was one of the first rules of BDSM. This has got to be one of the best I have read.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 10 years ago
Nice

This story was so good. I m honestly not a fan of this genre because it confuses me, but I really enjoyed this story. I will read the next series in this saga.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Well

What a cracking series.

Mr late to the party here has just had a fun hour or so reading the lot.

Lovely writing SSG and I'm glad to see that the new series has started.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous