All Comments on 'Corporate Revenge'

by msgrant67

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Cute premise and presentation. Another example of "man has two heads, but blood enough to service only one of them at any one time."

On the other hand, I didn't like the feminist attitude, and the chauvinist presentation

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Further..

I tend to agree with the first commenter's remarks.

The story is a good read but looking deeper into it the description of what a man might do to get what he wants overshadows the description of what a woman might do to get what she wants.

I had a feeling of amusement tinged with disappointment; amusement at the way both parties seem to be happy to allow in turn their brains and then their egos/libidos govern their actions, and disappointment that the balance between male and female was lost by portraying the female chiefly as victim.

What this story does is serve as a reminder that, no matter what each gender might seem to tend towards, there's not much difference between the selfishness and compromise that each is willing to relish if their actions might result in a loss more than a gain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jennifer needs to feel good

Before going swimming with da fishes.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
The Chicken****

Out Fox the Fox without a scratch being made. Good read Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SUperb Job

Well done on this. Justice is served.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Not really possible

Rape and attempted rape are felonies and would have to been reported. Anyway, makes for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the beginning, thinking it might lead to a robust revenge plan, but I was mildly turned off and disappointed at the prospect that all her planning lead to was a scream and a false accusation. Had Jennifer really toyed with George using his Fetish for nylons and heels, and brought him to his knees worshipping her feet and heels and regained her position as the queen bee, It would have made for a surreal fetish read, but alas, it was an opportunity lost.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous