All Comments on 'Lana Gets An Unexpected Visitor'

by TEBJrNghwJqw

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So what

The other guy gets her ass all the time. Husband only sometimes? She set this up to finish the WACC training.

Kick her slimy ass out. Divorce court here we come.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Indicate serial nature

Bad presentation/title management! I also DON'T think the read is terribly good, but a reader who does NOT understand that this is a continuation of the Lana Saga (and therefore reads it as a 'stand-alone') will NOT understand Lana's marital history, and will find it much weirder than it is (which is pretty marginal already!)

I would suggest re-titling these 'works,' perhaps like "Lana's Lust - Chapter 8, Lana Gets An Unexpected Visitor'. This would allow maintaining the original title, but would also indicate there IS a history (which a reader should review first) and would provide the prior chapters IN ORDER in the author's contribution listing!

I would also suggest a brief preface which states what is implied by having a chapter number AND which gives a brief Lana history (for those who are going to read it as a stand-alone anyway).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Don't listen to all the negative comments. Great erotic story.

The fact that this kind of thing is not realistic is not important. keep it up. :-)

easylove

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
I Can Live With the Rest?

Sharing your wife to get better sex from her? Be prepared for enormous sadness. It's coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My Wife

My wife has a guy with a big cock who see's her every week . Just thinking about his next visit makes me horny ! .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Great Sage, keep writing more o Lana you have some hot and erotic stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Easy to see why your stories are poorly rated

Nothing clever in the writing. A lack of character development makes for not a single decent character in the bunch. And the dialogue? Ugh. At this point, who cares what happens to Lana? I sure won't be reading to find out.

andromonandromonalmost 10 years ago
Negative commentators here are fuckwads.

Negative commentators here are fuckwads.

They pretend to be serious critics ("no character development" - holy shit) on a fetish porn story website. Ignore the crazy fucks.

The story is short, direct and to the point. Yes, it isn't a 500-page piece of lesbian incest erotica where characters just talk about nothing (and they believe it constitutes buildup, which it simply doesn't). Thank god for that. It's a great, short, to-the-point story with lots of imagery on the topic of cuckolding. It's not good fiction, but it's great cuckold porn. And obviously it was only supposed to be one of these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He started it.

Whatever follows serves him right. She is just following where his actions and desires have led her. They are both fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Beautiful !!!!

NightGhoulNightGhoulalmost 7 years ago
Not Cool

Randall broke the rules. He was told her ass was off limits to all but her husband. He came bye uninvited (not cool) and they were gracious and he then violated there hospitality. He should have been kicked out right then without getting to cum. No more play time for Randall. If you swing you have to fallow the rules.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I would move out and

Leave the slut for Randall

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Sorry man, I needed to know how it felt." LOL, probably the stupidest line I've ever read.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

Why didn't he finish this story? His wife will fuck any big dick she wants in the future no matter what her husband says.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Jamal, the ignorant black dildo, is back.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

If I was Hubby I would have whipped out my 1911 .45acp pistol racked the slide and pointed it at his head and said "ooops, I didn't mean to do this either. But if you don't disappear right now you are going to have a big headache you FUCK!" problem solved.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Still crap but Bustergay4U may have racist issues as he usually loves stories of other dudes big dicks and their cum. Yes Im saying he usually jacks off his pathetic little dick, unless a black dude is involved. Interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love how he got her ass even though she knew he wasn’t supposed to and he made her cum in front of her husband. He needs to bring a friend over when she’s alone and both do her ass. She can’t say no and loved it hurting, turn her into an ass whore that loves being forced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous