All Comments on 'Mom Submission'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Job

Hello, long time reader, and a big time fan, I hope you take my praise and criticism with an open heart. Unlike many if ever I give negative it is only to try and raise the craft of what I am reading.

I like the story for sure, the sex scenes were very intense on me. I will say the best scene was the teacher discussing how she put on her wedding dress for her new master, a fantasy of mine where I take the place of an adulteress woman's husband at what should be the most intimate moment of their lives. But I will say that the build up seemed a bit hurried, what I mean by that is in many of your stories the main character seems to become a sub almost immediately, or the explanation is wild college days. The mom just gave in within a day of discovering her son's activity. Next thing we know she is bi with the teacher, it all just seemed like it could have been better paced.

Anyway, I felt a little more build up like in She Male School, or the brilliant What Mom Doesn't Know series where the target of seduction isn't totally submissive right away would have done wonders for your competition. The rehash of the same characters seems to be coming more frequently, your characters are push over subs like in Pantyhose Tales: Blackmailed MILF or Like Mommy Like Daughter recent work with the same main character. Look at your earlier writing, i.e. Lesbian Love Story is a favorite, because up until submission, doubt always existed in the story until the two made love which made the reading more than just erotic, but also carry a lot of heart which if I am a judge would pull me more towards you. The characters here just seemed to played out for me, and oddly people I couldn't get interested in. A more modern example to draw on would be sibling love story, the two in that story were so much more gripping as people. A bit more growth in the way of the mother, or a slower, more methodical seduction from the son would be amazing.

For what you have written I give a 5 because it was a fun to read, but as I stated I know your work can still be greater.

PS: Can't wait for your next story.

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

i hate it when a sub from inside the family is passed around like a frisbee. it just seems to show no love or care for the family member. plus we have all heard you cant serve 2 masters, so she would need to choose who to be with the cheating wife/friend or her son.

ramjet86ramjet86almost 11 years ago
Voted 5 stars

I voted 5 stars and have read several of your stories and love them all. Even though you said the story was for the 2013 Nude contest I hope you consider continuing this as a series.

Pirate TregarePirate Tregarealmost 11 years ago
to anonymous

Why anonymous? That's the type of comment you should be proud to stand behind. Well considered, thoughtful and respectful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It just keeps cumming

The pace of action in a story this long is amazingly consistent. Congratulations.

isadoreisadorealmost 11 years ago

good pace to this story; loved the concept. will there be a story of aunt Carissa's seduction?

tenbears43tenbears43almost 11 years ago
Outstanding!

Can't wait for the next chapter; and Aunt Carissa. Keep on trucking.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Actually it is

rather normal in a Harem that thier is structure. in ours Mistress is on top, our twins then this one is bottom.

Very sexy story, this one made a puddle that dripped onto the floor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yep passed around just like a frisbee

No affection and in my opinion your structure was just an illusion. Your protagonists seemed so flexible, too flexible in order for you to 'paint your picture'. There was no challenge and it spoiled it for me. Their comical conversations during fucking were a major turn off. Of course that is just my opinion and of course it doesn't mean I'm right. Just commenting.

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanalmost 11 years ago
Good luck

Your story deserves more than 5 stars. Good luck in the contest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome

really sexy, felt like i was their watching, i hope joey knocks up his mom and aunt in the sequel while also seducing the ministers wife. and despite the fact that their not milfs i want him to get his cousins too.

anyway, update soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A great Writer. Now if only.....

A really talented writer is silkstockingslover.

Uses Great imagination and skill to produce fabulous tales.

Not only that, but also when writing for the Inc genre, she creates truly believable submissive Moms, which is not an easy thing to do.

Thank you silkstockingslover, for at least making the Mom submit completely to her Son in this story, even if she apparently has to also submit to a lesbian lover!.

Now if only most of your talent was not wasted on the lesbian slant for Inc. the most popular genre here at the Lit ... :)

I know and I am only kidding.

Well half kidding actually.

RigatonyRigatonyalmost 11 years ago
Absolutely amazing

First, I want to thank you for completely submitting, a complete submission. :/)

I love being able to read a story all the way through, not having to wait an unspecified time for the next submission, more often than not I won't visit Literotica for a few random days, and miss the next chapter completely.

I also love your writing style, and the depth of your fantasies. I have always had a very deep well of very taboo fantasies to draw from, starting at a very young age (4 or 5 yrs. old). Your ability to put your readers right there with the characters is a trait few writers, at least here, possess.

Tanx again, Tony

masterj32202masterj32202almost 11 years ago
More Please!

There is only one problem, you leave us wanting more of another of your stories. Normally, this is a good thing. But your getting quite a few irons in the fire.

Anyhow, great read as always.

Your Fan,

MasterJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Next Chapter?

He asks his mother if she is protected, she replied she wasn't. So, does he end up making her into the ultimate mommy-slut but knocking her up? Does he end up doing the same to her sister? So many ways to take the next chapter...please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
best work yet v

wonderful

KarenasKarenasalmost 11 years ago
I am So Excited to See My Story Mentioned Here!

You could have knocked me over with a feather when I saw my story, How to Dom Your Mom, mentioned here in your story! (Maybe you made up the name, too, but I'm going to pretend, at least, that you actually are referencing my story! lol) You are such a popular and respected author here--thank you!

I really enjoyed this story! So-o-o-o hot! Like Joey, I really get into the lead-up, the seduction, the capitulation. You did a great job here--and I particularly loved the sort of role-reversal you wrote here. I'll join the chorus of requests for a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story!

This was a wonderful story and I loved the different angles you used. I thought the pregnant dom was a great idea and I love how you tied the entire neighborhood. One of your best stories and I hope you have a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not worth reading 8 pages

It started out ok but is not worth wasting my time reading 8 pages of banter back and forth that I dont even care about... I give it a 2

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A very exciting storyline and a very good story to read.

I hope that there is more of this story yet to come, with his mom probably getting pregnant and seducing her sister to give to her son as a slut, plus Jane being a submissive lesbian to his mom.

Damn that is a lot of story yet to be told.

Thanks for the read

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Dralmost 11 years ago
Absolutely Fucking Fantastic

Another great submission - pardon the pun and double entendre. By all means, this story should continue - Sarah making Jane her bitch would be sweet justice - Mom seducing her sister for Joey - a 3 way with Joey, Mom and his aunt - Breanna bringing Sarah into the swinging realm as her sub. So many story lines just waiting to be continued. Great work Jasmine!

cadmanxxxcadmanxxxalmost 11 years ago
Hot story

I could not get through pg 2 without going off. Then read the rest and went off again.

richy231150richy231150almost 11 years ago
Another great read !!!

Excellent story line . hope you will continue with further chapters . there are so many angles left open for future development .

mysuspiciouseyesmysuspiciouseyesalmost 11 years ago
Amazing story

I really got into your story and I enjoy the 'banter' back and forth. It's been a pleasure.. thank you for submitting your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Super heated fuck up

Would love to get into these hot cunts. My harem could not wait to fuck and suck each other into oblivion. cunt lapping sex manic uk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
why did you stop

more please much more the fifties and the now speaking up would do wonders forget subtle hints ask for it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I truly hope you plan to add to this story.

wrc264wrc264almost 11 years ago
So

When does the story with her sister come out, along with his other aquisitions and them getting together in multiples.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 11 years ago
5 Stars not enough

Absolutely outstanding story. I loved the Dom Bull son training his mother into being a slut. If there's not a follow up charting how the son fucks his Mom's sister into submission then there'll be a riot! Hopefully it's coming soon (no pun intended!)

ap2techap2techalmost 11 years ago
Did it again!!!

This is why you are a fav of mine. Your stories aren't just sex stories but they have excellent plotlines. This begs for part two. I'd like to see her seduce her sister and give her to her son. Pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG!!!!!! What a MASTERpiece

That is one sexy horny story thank you so much :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow......

First one of your stories that I have read, but definitely not the last if you others are anything like this one. At the end of each page I found myself hoping there was another page and then another. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sister

it will be nice to see the next part

BarmixerBarmixeralmost 11 years ago
Wow

If your cunt got as wet writing this story as my cock got hard reading it, you must have had cum running down the crack of your ass!!!! SO GOOD.

My first, but not my last of yours.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 11 years ago
Dom v Domme

I had to do a couple of re-reads on page 8. I got lost for a second when He became the feminine form "Domme". Thought I had missed something. Otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
way too much back door action

.......................................................................................................................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
cant wait to see the next chapter

outstanding as always. cant wait to see jane get hers and then the sister and who ever else he wants

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

great story would like to read more

like to know when your next story will bill published

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Incredibly debaucherous and sexy story!

I hope you continue with this story and it goes into some more of the kink and debauchery you have not only stated, but have set for more wild things to occur! Probably the most erotic story I have every read on here! 5 Stars all the way!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One of the best!

Great read. At first I was apprehensive at the story's length. However, the more I read, I found myself more and more drawn into the story line and into the characters. Keep writing. I too want to find out what happens when Sarah confronts "that bitch Jane" as well as her own younger sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Read

Not normally my thing but this was hot with some great twists. Hot action hope there is more to follow

nastirhxnastirhxalmost 11 years ago
Excellent story, as usual

There has to be more to this story, it's just too hot to be a one off story. Although I have not read all of your stories, I am quite the fan of your writings. I found this story to an electronic page turner. Please continue this story. It has plenty of meat left on the bone.

I really liked the stocking element and the fetish innuendo eluded to in the story. I personally love women in stockings and pantyhose. It takes me back to a time when it was almost unthinkable for a woman to not wear them. A tragic loss today as you rarely see women with anything on their legs now. I think a lot of women don't realize how seductive they can be. Either that or I'm showing my age.

Anyway, please, if you write another story to this one. Please explore the stockings more and the fetishism behind it. I am also a foot fetishist and enjoyed the bit of toe sucking involved. That would be hot if that is explored and I fully believe that the two fetishes are intertwined. I personally cannot resist looking at a sexy woman with stockings or pantyhose on and incredibly sexy toes as well. You can't imagine how

often I've been busted just staring.

So, Silkstockingslover, can we please have another?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another great story!!!!!!!

You've done it again. Another great story, you have never failed to write a great story, hope this one is continued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More!

This story needs to continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
just sick!!!

Your alleged story is not worthy of any attention by anyone. I skipped much of it to reach this comment point so that I could express some thoughts to you. This is not just some " fantasy " of yours, it is an expression of a deep-seated hostility and pathetic, windy ranting. Your depiction of the mother in this story may reveal your version of your own mother or some other hated woman in your life. Some of the stories on this site arouse or amuse, and there are some like you who depict pathetic humans who abdicate their lives because of their fixations about sex. This is food for vermin, served up by an expert.

InnocentThaiInnocentThaialmost 11 years ago
Outstanding!!!

Another wonderful story from the best of all Literotica writers.

I hope you are going to continue this story

pete_polegspete_polegsalmost 11 years ago
Yet another great hot story!!!!

Wow, Jasmine,

Such a hot story and so many pages! As others have said there must be a follow-on with Sarah, Jane and Clarissa.

Thanks so much for posting such an erotic tale.

Pete

reddbunnzreddbunnzalmost 11 years ago
DITTO Everyone!

I ditto all of the comments. Keep up the good work!

copper1006copper1006almost 11 years ago
fantastic

loved it. you never fail to get me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another good one, but

A fun read as usual but not up to your standards technically. Several errors; grammar, wrong letters (if rather than of for example).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue....

Yes, please continue this story....

Thanks....

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 10 years agoAuthor
Author's note

Hi all,

I originally didn't plan to have sequels for this story as it seemed to wrap up pretty good...that said I did leave seeds for future chapters.

I have a couple other sequels in the works first...but what would you like future stories to be about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
superb

Pure work of art

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great job-

man dude- great story--my fave writer on this site is Shoguy. she does her stories in a similar way -stockings/heels and always with well hung studs. its what this stuff is about dude! man WTF with the comment about bad grammar and commas!!!! those A-holes should like go read Shakespeare or some shit! WTF are they doing here dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ok

First off I will say well done.

Very well written.

My only issue with the storyline was the breanne character, far too much written about her.

The story seemed to be more about her then the mother.

Apart from that, good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love your writing style. You use a lot of dialog to push the story and the action and I think it's very well done and the perfect way to tell a story. I'm a huge fan of a lot of your work and I'm impressed at how prolific you are. I mostly just want to encourage you to keep up the amazing work.

You did ask for some notes so I wanted to mention a few things. First, the Breanna character is great and doesn't steal from the main story. In fact she adds to it in a brilliant way. Her character should definitely be expanded upon in any potential sequels. And although I personally would find it hot to add her swinger husband into the mix I think it might complicate, confuse and ultimately detract from the main theme of this particular storyline.

Obviously Jane would need to return since you set it up at the end of the story, as well as the aunt. I think you can continue the theme of twisted humiliations Joey inflicts on his MILF harem while narrowing the major plot action to the mother, her sister, Breanna and Jane. I really like the idea of Jane being forced to serve the main character privately to contrast her public social superiority.

Feel free to use or ignore any of these ideas. One last thing I would really like to see in a sequel to this storyline is some threesome or group action... Like maybe Joey could be balls deep in Jane's ass, making her beg for more when he motions someone hiding to join them and orders Jane to eat her out. It could be just a female friend or one his aunt's daughters. Just a rough idea for you to play with.

And like I mentioned earlier, although I personally love dp and mmf action, I feel like this is a story about one guy seducing and dominating older women and extra cocks thrown in just wouldn't fit the general theme.

Anyway, you're awesome and I look forward to seeing whatever you put out next. Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic as usual.

Simply amazing as usual.. I haven't been on the site much as of late but everytime i do your page is the first one I hit to see what is new. And I must say you never disappoint...

Altho long and took up 2 hours of my morning reading it it certainly was well worth it..

I know you don't like sequels but this one really needs one for sure.. We just have to see what happens with Jane the bimbo trophy wife and with her unknowing sister thats never going to see it coming.. Please keep up the fantastic work I know its not easy but we all really enjoy it...

mopar136

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outstanding

I wish it had not ended. I can come up with so many ways for mommy slut to be Dom to the rest of the girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked this

A bit too long for my comfort. But I do like your storys.I wouldn't mind fucking Breana myself. Love fucking preggy cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YOU ARE THE BEST

you are simply the best in creating and giving the best built up to the most mind blowing scenes in submissive sex. you are a genius. I am in love with your female characters. they seem so real. their extremely slow submission sound the ultimate in sex. love your style. you rock.

jwittjrjwittjrover 10 years ago
WOW!!!

Great story. It is one that could continue on (please) or end right here leaving the continuations up to the readers devious thoughts.

Sin_Full_MetalSin_Full_Metalalmost 10 years ago
love your work

I love your multi chapter stories but it takes 2 or 3 chapters to get the job done your longer stories really are great keep up the amazing work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please add mom's sister (and her daughters?)

The built-in story idea for getting mom's sister should definitely be fleshed out. Based on this and your other stories I know I would not be able to get through it in one read without having to clean up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great writing,story themes,and planning`

As I read the description of the story and then the story itself, I presume we all get these presumptive thoughts and look forward to what is actually written. As I started reading and making my presumptions I truly thought that yours would have Mom witness her son's sex with the other woman but was hoping, for once, that she would see it in a very conflicted way. I hoped that her conscience would have her blistering mad at him and what he might doing to her marriage and how she would NEVER become involved with anything like that. this inner conflict could last for a while so we, your readers, understand that incest, as well as having sex with a married woman is so wrong and violates fundamental beliefs. This would build the foundation for her to make a cognizant decision regarding her sexual needs, marriage, and so much history in her life.

However, excellent story...........

John558John558almost 10 years ago
Fantastic

Ms SSL does it once again. Every time I thought about another event for "mom' to go through it unfolded on the page in front of me. I hope he makes his Mom dress in her wedding dress and make him submit to him. I would love to have all his other MILFs witness this act. Can't wait to hear about the mother seducing her sister/the aunt and then presenting her to her son his the aunt's wedding dress. This story so hot, I hope there will be more

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
An excellent story with a lot of good details.

I, of course, rated it highly but it is not my style. I am not into Dom/Sub, a little might be OK but not for me. I have no criticism of those that love it and it make pretty good reading. I can understand if you need to be a Sub it is good if you find a Master. I would have to be a Dom if I ever got into it.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Truly a winner

You definitely have a winner with this story. The plot has its twists plus your character development is excellent.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 9 years ago
Curious Question

I really like a lot of your stories, having read several of them, but I have noticed a common trend within each of them and I have to ask this question, but does everyone have to have sex with the mom in your stories before the son does?

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrabout 9 years ago
Continue this

This story really needs a second part. You even set it up perfectly in getting his aunt involved. Besides, it should be more fun cause their would be more mother son sex. This only had them get together on the last page as hot as that sex was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

This is a great story. Please continue it!!!

PandKPandKalmost 9 years ago
keep it going!

You have to keep this alive. So much fantastic lead up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW

I don't always read a story this long however i did this one and looking forward 2 reading more of this one

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 9 years ago
To be honest

While I did enjoy the eroticism in this story very much, I can't help but to be a bit put off by the Mom's friend Breanna dominating her before her son did. For one, it seemed like a completely unnecessary plot device. After all, why would Breanna become angry or jealous of Joey banging Jane, when she's not only aware of, but is even supportive of the fact he's banging several other neighbor ladies as well? It just would've been a lot more satisfying to read the son and Mom coming together without little to no outside interference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Making A Follower Out of Me

I have never been a conscious follower of master-submissive sex. I still don't like the lack of respect for one's love partner. I certainly don't like the humiliation and degradation exhibited. But I once had a lover who couldn't get off unless she was totally submissive. And I am kinky enough to want to handcuff a lover to the bed. But this story kept my rapt attention to the last word. Demands a continuation. Good work. Keep it up...pun intended.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Sequel is a must BECAUSE

Now that you mentioned Aunt Carissa a sequel is a must, plus, how do the other MILF's take it when they find out about Mummy being added to his hit list...plus, Is my slut's cunt protected? He said. Noooooo, she moaned. I hope she falls pregnant. Another twist to the story...

gunmakergunmakerover 8 years ago

A Must for a sequel! Way to good to waste.

Bigjohn59Bigjohn59about 8 years ago

Need a sequel please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incredibly hot

Your writing is incredible - I have found every story that Ive read overwhelming.

bam2156bam2156almost 8 years ago
Ending

Where is the ending. What happened to Aunt Carrisa and Jane. I have read most of your stories over the years and there are several in my opinion that need to be continued or finished. Otherwise your are a very good writer and I hope to see more your stories.

Desireeb1Desireeb1almost 8 years ago
More to the story

I could be wrong, but I've read this story before, and I could have sworn it had way more to it than this...as in I could have sworn she went to prom with him, and confronted Jane about sleeping with her son and made Jane her sub etc.

Did you remove it or did I read that in a sequel that I can no longer find??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Usually I dont like to add more of the same but...

Gotta say thank you at least.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Great story. Would love this to continue. What happens at the swinger party?

AmieLynnLoveAmieLynnLoveover 7 years ago
Another Winner!

Another fantastic story! I would love to see you add a second chapter to this story, I know it would be so very hot and sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you very much..

The highlight for me was the 'One on One' build up between mother and son as the story progressed from start to finish.. Every other character included in the story, from the Pregnant Teacher to the Gold Digging Slut and all the other Submissive's this kid had under his belt, were nothing more than 6-7 page distractions along the journey.. Whilst waiting for the Main Event to unveil at the end which only lasted a round or two.. That's just my humble opinion..

curiousboy40curiousboy40over 7 years ago
pretty hot

need more fun long stories like this. good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
continue

Hope you continue this story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Brilliant

Really enjoyed the read. It was full of different offshoots until the final conquest.

aussiecumslutaussiecumslutabout 7 years ago
O M H F G

I want 9 NO NEED ) a son just like Joey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I read this story awhile ago and loved it, but..

if son and neighbours wife are so far away that mom doesn't recognise the next door neighbors wife in the pool, how does mom hear all they say?

These are not expected to be literary classics, but once I see something like that I keep looking for similar problems.

Picky but it doesn't go away.

Still like the story tho, so thank you.

jf1943ukjf1943ukalmost 7 years ago
great story

I love your stories. Nylons, pantyhose, mothers, aunts, everything that brings back memories for me and gets me rock hard and cumming in not time. Some of these anonymous comments really make me laugh. Surely we are here to read a nice hot story and get off. There is something here for everyone. If I want real literature I will read Shakespeare.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

Great stir, does he get mommy's sister?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Joey Point of view

First of all : Bravo !

It is one of the best "mom goes sub" I have ever read .

However I'd like to ask , can we expect a Joey version where we can see every single one of his MILF become submissive ? Or How Joey's day went with him as the main character ?

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 6 years ago
Outstanding!

I have only given 2 five-star ratings since I’ve discovered this site. This is the best story I’ve read so far. Thoroughly entertaining. I got so into the story the sex aspect became secondary. Character development, pacing, all good.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69over 6 years ago
Cum so hard

I always cum so hard reading your stories and I smile every time I remember you are a sexy fellow Canadian. Hope to read so much more from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

I'read your stories over and over and over again. I would love you to continue this story with the seduction of Jane, Carissa, and Breanna's party

Thank so much.

Michael

SouthernRedneckSouthernRedneckalmost 6 years ago

As usual you have written an epic story. Great job.

I see this is an old piece, so not much chance for a sequel.

Would be really hot if you did though.

MfhtoorMfhtoorover 5 years ago
My dear please give us a sequel

You know it's almost the best one you have written please dear Jasmine write a sequel to this beauty and as you said the more the comments the more the chance that the sequel I'll come so the story has 97 comments now so I have my fingers crossed

Love from toor

toph2ob82toph2ob82over 5 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter.

Keep this story going. Let us know when you post the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SEQUEL

plz write another part to this story

LatinindulgementLatinindulgementabout 5 years ago
Damn

What a long ass story to get to he f**ked his mom.. but I read the whole thing.. it does make your head spin thinking of the ways to enjoy life.. Loved it.. Thanks

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50780 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...