All Comments on 'Yacht vs Motor'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
One Thing

It was better than your last tale.

That's it.

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago

I like what BBL wrote.

I hate rich, pompous, pretentious assholes almost as much as cheaters (actually, probably more) so the near rape episode is a satisfactory payback in my book...

Still, you aren't learning to stay in the same person in your story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My 2 Cents

The premise of your "tale" is that yachts do not have motors. Most do so the whole story falls apart. You didn't develop the wife as a character. She was going to swim for it either way so why would she fuck Frank? Just another slut who cant say no to any cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Total b s

We, who sail, always refer to motor driven boats as 'stink pots'. Sailboats do have motors and I've towed in over a dozen ' bobbing corks' when their motors failed. Think before u write. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I always read stories about "boating" and yours was enjoyable, even if not realistic. It relaxed me and made me forget about the work which needed doing.

By the way: you ought to learn to spell "jewelry"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You people crack me up!

Hah!...apparently Ashson struck a powerful chord between Yacht vs Motor. The disdain and hatred between the two appears to be very real! Can't we all just get along?

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
You are Prolific and Consistent

Happily getting away with cheating, sans respect (not to mention love) for your husband, is your one note, ad nauseum. I wish you would try a different theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

As usual your story puts a smile on my face. Thanks.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
@L4It

NOT a near rape at ALL. Sweetie was told what the choices were...swim for the becalmed yacht immediately (staying true to her asshole - oops - man!) or swimming to the yacht AFTER a consensual fuck and scam on her asshole - oops - Hubby! She liked the 'swim later' option, even before a very serious rogering and orgasm! Bonus time! I liked the hole - oops - whole thing just fine! And Sweetie got to forego the traditional 'après-cheating' shower, thanks to the nice swim!

The editing could use some attention!

5*

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

A cheating cunt that needs to sleep with the fishes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
since most yachts have engines I assume he meant sailboats

the guys wife is as much of a piece of shit as is her husband. Adultry is adultry

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 11 years ago
Good but ROUGH Story Idea

I enjoyed the story because it was possible to visualize what it could have been with further polish. Yet working in tandem with a good editor would have raised this to sublime/ subversively delightful range. The class warfare & rich twit bit was a excellent comic theme to offset the adultery.

Author has talent but needs refinement to make next step up.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 11 years ago
5star

Forget the details, great story line and plot. Your best story yet IMO.

Chilly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Rape for revenge? Fuck you!

This POS should be in the NonConsent/I'm a self-righteous asshole rapist section.

You switched voice halfway through with no reason or explanation. Take a writing class, and get some psychiatric help, not necessarily in that order.

0zed0zedover 7 years ago
That Wasn't Brandon!

It was Donald Trump! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Donald Who?

Seriously funny. Brendan is a pussy. You made me chuckle.

Aries0460Aries0460over 3 years ago
He got what he deserved

As a yachtie I must say that motorboats are most beautyful while burning! Nooooo!!!! Really just kidding!!! The "rivalry" between motorboaters and sailors sometimes isn't just a joke. I like your story very much, because Donald....Oooops...nooo... Brandon got what he deserved. An asshole like that begs on his knees to be punished!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I didn't go checking more recent stories to check if the problem persists, but the change in voice from 1st person to 3rd person with no warning or break part way through suggests an editor would be helpful.

Other than that I didn't mind the story. The Anon from 7 years ago who started his comment with "Rape for Revenge" should read the story again. She was given the option and made her choice.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That’s why I have a Scully Oar

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous