All Comments on 'My Mom Needs Love'

by libidinal

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My Lover--My Mom

What a Great Story and Im sure it happens alot every day---some where as ive read alot about how Sons and Daughters Feel sexually about there Mom---its only Normal as Mom is a Women and the first human contect a son has---im sure 95 per cent of Boys think about Fucking there Mom----and if mom is alone with no husband---Some thing will happen sexual as thats what Mom & Son are thinking about 24-7-------

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a good story, with good buildup, but...

I'd have preferred it if Jimmy stuck his big hard cock and blew his hot young balls up his mother's warm wet mommy-hole, the hole he came out of, instead of up her ass. Ass-fucking your mother is fine, as a change of pace, say. But given a choice, I think nearly all boys would go for their mother's cunt. That's where a boy's cock feels comfy and cozy and loved, and that's where he wants to shoot his creamy semen, not up his mother's bowels.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
As much as I like mother/son incest...

This bitch is just too much of a slut and will be fucking around on him within just a few months. And what is sister Amy going to think? Not a favorite for me, I am getting too old, I guess.

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
hot bad

i agree with the other guy mom is a slut and will be fucking some other young dude and dump son to the curb finish the story and lets find out what happens i thought mom would stay off the pill and get preggers that would be nice keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mom and I help each other out.

Neither my mom, or myself, had dated since our last relationships ended. We became very touchy/feely with each other until it finally happened. After some drinks, and soft core cable porn, we started making out. As we did, I stated feeling her braless breasts, as she rubbed my cock through my sweat pants. We went to her bedroom and both quickly got naked. We got into bed and resumed making out. I was so hard, and horny, I got on top of my mom. I pushed into her warm wetness, and slid deep into her slowly. I pounded her pussy hard, and fast, and within just a few minutes, I came inside her. We both knew I'd be ready again within minutes, and I'd last much longer the second time, and I did. I still fucked her hard though until we both came hard together. After a break, and another drink, we were back at it again. Five times total that night. Each of our pelvic bones were sore the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

please continue this to she lets him impregnants her

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Hot stuff

I would like to read more of this relationship too. I think it will be fun from here on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
asshole fuck???

tremendous turn off when there is a pussy in the house. ruined the story, made it just a slut and a man whore...3 stars

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Mother knows how to make you cum best.

Great story. Good backstory and great sexual tension and release. I appreciate you and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring that to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Okay story but you need to research things you obviously know nothing about. You cannot just "quit" the military whenever you want in the U.S. You sign a contract for 8 years where you are basically government property. Most service members do 4 years of active duty then 4 years of inactive reserves. The only way to get out of your contract is to be discharged for medical or some other reasons that disqualify you from service.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous