All Comments on 'Job Perk'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Keep the story going great. Wish i could be there.

steamer1steamer1over 10 years ago
Hopefiully we will hear about the rest of the week

Hopefully we will hear about the rest of the week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That was hot!

You got me masturbating! Other than the fact that one second Paige is saying she and Frank had been married less than a year and the next Ellie is saying Paige hadn't had a vacation since her honeymoon three years ago, it was just one hot thing after another. And, as the others have said, I hope there is more of this story. I 'll love reading it while teasing my super sensitive male nipples and stroking my very erect cock until I shoot my load all over myself! Definitely 5 stars!

ken philipsken philipsover 10 years ago

Great Start.. Surely there's more!! Ken

Jim44444Jim44444over 10 years ago
Hot

This is a hot story. I do feel that the ending was rushed. You went from a great description of the sex between Ellie and Paige, to a good description of the sex between Frank and Honey, to basically "we did other stuff later". You could have easily added another page or 2 to this story with some additional details of the hot week. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amusing, enjoyable, once it got going it moved right along. I do think it should have another chapter or two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous