All Comments on 'A Wild Birthday Month Ch. 05'

by Rave303

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesalmost 11 years ago
Took a while to get to this ending...

... But it was worth the ride. A fun ending to a lighthearted romp. I only found the series because of the latest new post. Thanks for sharing and finishing it up. I thought it could have used some additional angst from the ex or Jacqui's apparent initial reaction to him being the "important" client. Nothing like some conflict to really bring a story alive.

Rave303Rave303almost 11 years agoAuthor
Author Comments

First off, I'd like to apologize for the very long period of time it took me to finally post this last chapter of "Wild Birthday Month". When I finished Part 4, life became busy for me at work and at home. I also got married and started a new life.

In the meantime, I still kept thinking about this very idea on how I would finish this series with David and Jacqueline. It sort of kept up as a "I'll get to it someday" thought. Then recently, I happened to stop by the stories and read the comments left. Thus I knew I had to make some time to finish this for you all.

johnnyjones, I hear you on the shortness of conflict after Jacqui discovered David was the guy Robert was sending escorts to. I didn't expect Jacqueline to be completely oblivious to when Robert sends escorts to business clients, etc…she is his executive assistant after all. I just didn't want this story to just be all happy times. I wanted David's wild month to catch up with him when it came down to the woman he really wanted all along.

I had written and rewrote the conflict moment several times, and feared I was dragging it out too much. While I know you all love a good story, I'm sure many more love to read good details on steamy sex. I finally settled on this one, but now looking at it again, I probably would have broken up David's spiel into more paragraphs of short statements, to show pauses and the passage of time. Maybe even add in more reaction from Jacqui as she went from angry to forgiving David.

The way I imagined it was that Jacqui was falling for David partially because he seems now like a confident, easy-going, decent-looking guy, but also because he seemed honest and faithful. I had set up in the past where it seemed Jacqueline kept meeting men who end up cheating on her, thus she's fed up with liars (like most single women). When she found out about David's wild birthday month, she of course was mad that he was banging hired women and thus had the insecurity that he just might very well be an "eternal bachelor" like Robert.

Of course she fully sees David isn't anything like Robert, and had to face the truth that they were not dating when the wild month happened (thus he never cheated or anything) and they're both old enough to know they'll have had a past. I even at one point was going to have David ask (as an argument) how many men Jacqui has slept with in her past.

Regardless, I didn't want the conflict to stretch. I especially didn't want Jacqueline storming out and then a few days or weeks before they "see the light" and is back with David. Not like some chick flick. If my writing of that part wasn't great, then I apologize.

I also wanted the sex to be different this time. I'm sure some would think it's silly to have unprotected sex, even post-period, but I wanted David and Jacqueline to be deeper than any of the other women David had slept with in the previous month. I wanted it sensual and emotional…not hormonal. Well…outside of the role play moment.

The role play part is, well, come on…how many out there imagined Jacqueline as the stereotypical "naughty secretary"? My goal was partially playing on a tiny amount of insecurity inside her about the escorts, but also to let loose Jacqui's other side. Her more kinky side.

If I had to dive deep into this I'd say she didn't plan this. She simply laid there in the hot tub with some thoughts in her mind on David's recent past, and then the idea came into her head. I'd also go out and say after that session finished and David even became erect again so quickly, it pretty much cleared up her own insecurities on if David truly gets deeply aroused by her over other women.

Well, I hope you all enjoyed this series and I do appreciate all the comments many of you left on the other stories. I don't know when I'll get to writing more erotic fiction, but I'll be on it when I think of new ideas. For now I have work and some other blogs to deal with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jacqui finding Zhanna's card was a nice touch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous