All Comments on 'The Old Clay Pot'

by starkie10

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Strange

I've read some strange tales but this has to the the strangest. Hopefully ch. 2 will give it some meaning as there isn't any as of yet.

Carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
so do you Anon

BYL can say whatever he wants-but you can get your ass here so i can shove this broomstick up.

zed0zed0almost 11 years ago
Stop NOW!

PLEASE! No chapter 2, no more writing, no more story.

Just go away and shoot yourself as quietly as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh, PLEASE, don't continue...

Meanwhile, see a doctor on the off-hand chance something can be done to help you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why do I see WACC all over this?

On the first installment he was a wimp.

Shaping up to be like 1000 other stories, "We went on vacation she fuck her way though the male population of the area, I wacked my 3" dick"

Maybe by some chance the author will redeem the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice tale

looking forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dumb story written by someone who has never had sex.

Because you lack even the basic knowledge of female anatomy. Way to go, ruining the plot by writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Horribly written

This wasn't even decently proofed. Please, no more swill...

AzpiriAzpirialmost 11 years ago
Writing Tips

1) Commas are NOT periods. Please study up on the proper use of punctuation.

2) If this is only the first chapter, then the title should say so. (I've gotten burned on this)

3) Since this does appear to be a multi-part story, I won't comment on the story just yet.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitalmost 11 years ago
Has Potential

Needs better writing and proofing but I can see a very erotic story here IF you don't turn the husband into a wimp. If he uses the small pot to enlarge his cock and makes his wife into his loving monogamous slut this could finish up as a great story. Time will tell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: To be continued

Word of advice: Don't. At least, don't until you learn how to write an decent sentence.

<P>

Also, as another stated, warn people when you are not posting a complete story. After years of this shit, I decided that every story that every time this happens, the story gets a rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A-HOLES

It is only a story you bunch of fucking A-HOLES. The story police are out in a gaggle of shit heads.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A great start

I was hoping that slave the old woman rubbed on his wife's tits would make his cock a lot bigger too.

His wife is going to need a lot of fucking now.

I'll be watching for the next chapter.

Thanks for the read

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
No Doubt

Where this is headed. My guess is he ends up helping her find partners to satisfy her needs, then falls in love with licking up cream pies and waiting hand and foot on her bulls.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
LW?

More like NonConsent and a LOT MORE like Fantasy/SciFi what with a Magic Potion!

The 'writing mechanics' are very lacking. Sentence structure and grammar kinda lead the 'walk of shame!'

The reader does NOT know if this magic or poison is permanent...if not (since the crone gave him some 'booster shots') or, if not, what is the duration of the effects is!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Gibberish. Worse, fairy tale gibberish,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Idiotic, only idiotic!!

What a bunch of crap!!! You like to see your wife get fucked by strangers?? You know how people are called they like that? IDIOTS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great would love my wife to experience this pleasure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstarkie10@starkie10
28 Followers
Hi, im on here for fun and to explore my kinky side, i love to role play and sexy chat, Not into under age, toilet stuff, gay or incest. Im a proper man, not a bitch, please get in touch for fun!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES