All Comments on 'My Obsession'

by Rico Suave

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

wish it were my wife. anyone wanting to chat or roleplay about wife give me a shout at fantasyluvr56@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Some like it some don't.

I liked it a lot, and wish that my wife would get back into her role as a hot wife. She used to be so good at it and I always looked forward to the next time. Then one day a few years ago she decided to stop.

The complainers just don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
tired of stupidity

I am getting so tired of stupid people who dont take the time to read the description of loving wives section...... so here it is "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. (21495) ". hope this helps all of the "put it in fetish where it belongs" idiots. Good story keep on writing.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
I'm Still Curious

About a man who gets pleasure from sharing his wife. I read the commenters who propose that you are somehow more mature than men who would never do this. In my opinion, you and they are just rationalizing abnormal behavior. My curiosity is centered on wondering what factors existed in your life to steer you toward this behavior. Not criticism really. It takes all kinds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Damn the torpedoes ...

The flak you get for a great piece of fantasy writing! All these closeted pervs read these stories, hardon in hand, then jealously slap at you for the content. What poor miserable souls. As for me to you Rico, well done! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Watching her

All man have the fantasy to watch their woman being fucked by another man it make her more desirable and he will compete with the other man and you want to make sure she's happy with him also.

I would love for my wife to be fucked by another man while I kiss her and love her as she come with him inside her.

KentuckySubKentuckySubalmost 11 years ago
Here's the Shit I'm Tired of

Little boys who read a cuckold story from beginning to end, and then vilify the fantasy that inspired the story. Or psychoanalyze the characters to show the superiority of the critic's moral compass. Boys: if you can't handle someone's fantasy, STOP READING THE STORIES. If you want to engage in a little psychoanalysis, it's not difficult to read you. You're turned on by these stories, but can't bare to admit that you aren't the red-blooded macho cock machine you've always dreamed of being--so you spew your venom to prove to your manhood. And, seriously, based on reading the comments to this story, you should stop hanging out at Literotica and instead find yourself a class to teach you English and grammar and how to write a simple sentence. (There. Venom spewed. Go ahead and find your next story to vilify, boys.) (BTW, "vilify" means "to be mean to." You can look up the rest of the big words. Have a good wank.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another for the wimp stupid husband file

Another writer trying to convince us that a real husband wants to watch his wife taken by another man. Wow either we have a ton of female writers or too many guys who have never had to see this first hand. Doesn’t quite go that way in real life

HanksvilleHanksvilleabout 4 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for an excellent story! I really enjoyed reading it. Kept me solid and hard for the entire story.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Kentuckysubmarine

The last time anyone paid any mind to what anyone from Kentucky, land of bourbon and oxey, thought, John C. Breckenridge was vice president. So shut up.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Oh my, someone brutalized a Kentucky cuck for whining about someone brutalizing this piece of shit story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRico Suave@Rico Suave
213 Followers
Writing for me is an outlet for my sexual imagination which has always been extremely active. I'm not one to hold back when it comes to sex. I am very open and honest about all aspects of my sexual desires and I've been lucky enough to have experienced most of my fantasies. ...

story TAGS