All Comments on 'I Cucked Him in the Club'

by Ecotic_Erotic

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

I look forward to reading more of your writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
erotic erotic ?

how did you come up with that name if don't even know the meaning of the word ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another whore ...

With a WACC. You think this is an erotic story...???? Get real... To bad I can't give it a minus 5....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story!

YES!! I too fucked a girl in college while her boyfriend watched...LOL! It was great! She put on such a show in front of bf...one of the best pieces of ass I ever had! I loved doing it in front of him....the look on his face made it TWICE as powerful!

pavlovpavlovover 10 years ago

It was a nice one, I really liked it. Keep on writing!

ebickerebickerover 10 years ago
good start

Good start expand this story you are doing well lets see where it leads you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Leila does it again

She thinks she's in control but maybe Aaron knows what he's doing. Write some more - let her get gang fucked in front of him - that might be his thing. Wipe the smile of her slutty face and lets see what her limits are when 3 studs are pounding their cocks into her while Aaron watches smiling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why?

You say you love him. I think he just realized you don't love him at all. All you wanted was a different cock in that cunt of yours. Thats not a good thing at all. In fact, if he was going to marry you at some point, this might just have jeopardized this . I hope you are really happy, remember a cock doesn't make a man. Its what they do for their family that matters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The good thing about girlfriends?

They're SO easy to dump. The slut is history. Terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Inconsistency

You write early about Aaron having to stay sober to drive home, the girl slags him off for wanting to do so despite drink driving being dangerous and stupid, fair enough it's your character. However at the end she needs to catch a cab home? I think you may have lost your place in the story there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Weird

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How awful

How awful can a story get, I only finished it because it was so short. Why would she have a boy friend that was so pathetic. I can understand him wanting her. An whore yes, sexy very, could he get another no. Does it merit a story on literotica no

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous