All Comments on 'Working Relationship Ch. 04'

by Jonnyflies

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thoughts on Chapter 4

At last .... another chapter. I've been waiting today's latest epistle with great expectations. It didn't disappoint. I'm only hoping Chapter 5 and upward appear from the ether in record quick time. The anticipation is killing. Great work, I'm loving it. Well done.

cathycantoocathycantooover 10 years ago
Thank you for continuing

Absolutely loving this story, and look forward to all three consummating their new relationship at some point in the next couple of chapters.

Please keep writing, you have a real talent for describing emotions, their motivations and realistic outcomes.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Ahhh, the wife takes control

Now mind you, if this is cuckolds idea and what he wants, she will move on from there. I expect that the soon to be cuckold (blow jobs do not count in my book) will fall in line quickly after reading the email. Cuckold just wants to be the sissy wimp he really is. Just wants to be himself. That is great for hung studs like me and it is easy to see why I love getting into married panties. Once the hot wife gains this new wonderful power over her cuckold, well she is not giving it up. Some share this power with her stud lovers. But she never gives it all up. That is how I get my bi side feed. Having hubby cuckold suck my cock and even fucking and breeding him as well as his hot wife. It is so hot stretching out a married pussy and working it and pumping a thick hot load in hubby's wife. Making her cum like she never has before. She will be hooked on real man cock like a drug addict is hooked. She will have to have it and the studs seed deep in her womb. Hubby is there as support and love and to eat real man seed. Swallowing he is soon hooked on it too. Keep going this is getting so HOT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous