All Comments on 'Sue's Photo Session Ch. 02'

by susieq76

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
KevstaKevstaalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

Many thanks for wrapping this up. Love the pace, and the content is exquisite

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Many thanks for ending this sorry posting.

What tripe!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a lucky husband!

His wife having all those men and cocks just for her with her husbands permission and encouragement makes them a superior couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: anonymous-what a lucky husband

You're one sick little wimpy puppet, aren't you? Go drown yourself. One less wimp ass cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please don't write anymore. You are a sad pathetic little cuck who is to perverted to enjoy real sex with his wife. So now that she is just another whore and has lost respect for you (all women lose respect for perverted creepy cucks in the long run) you'll get the chance to jack off looking at videos all the time. Just don't let your $39.99 membership to the creepy cuck club run out like your wife is going to! This cuckold shit is creepy and disgusting!!!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
Welcome to "Wimperotica"...

...the home of cuckolds and wimps of the world.

Send the author some pink pansies.

snakes454snakes454almost 11 years ago
this author sucks donkey shlong

I sure do wish every worthless cuck turd fuckwad would overdose and die. This planet sure would improve if these losers would disappear.

snakes454snakes454almost 11 years ago
superior couple???

These pieces of cockroach shit are superior to NOONE! What kind of disgusting faggot actually wants to live this way? Guys like this are such cunts you can be robbed without armaments. Push over loser cunt. God you faggots make me sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wha! Boo hoo! People found erotic stories on an erotic stories website!

Oh, the horror! The horror! Will nobody think of the 40 year old virgins who live in their mother's basements???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Superior couple??? Better than???

Perhaps the same sorts of disgusting faggots as read these sorts of stories to begin with, which all these rude fellows simply must have done with some avidity, since they usually seem to be clearly labelled with a general category which encompasses the stories they purport to loathe.

Perhaps these nasty attacks upon the author are merely psychological displacements from their own self-loathing, a common reaction, witness the many "gay-bashing" politicians later discovered soliciting in public toilets by undercover officers from the "vice squad."

That being the likely case, one would have to label this story as a great success, because it aroused them to the point that they had to ejaculate in public, which is also a fetish, of course.

Cheers...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The Thing Is.

Unless you are some gay fuck or don't have a woman you care about this is Not a fucking erotic story, it is a turd in your yard with flies. Stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gay or Fetish

Wrong area # 1.

mudhentwomudhentwoalmost 11 years ago
Again wonderful.

Would love for my wife to experience that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: re: anonymous-what a lucky husband

Just LOVE asshole who can't stand people having an opinion different from theirs.

<P>

Normally, slams against others are from someone defending the story, but ever so often an asshole from the opposite side sneaks through,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
happy for you

you're stuck with the village bike

you feed it; you shelter it; you mend it; you maintain it

But everybody else, except you, rides it and enjoys it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WACC

. Hubby gets nothing. Wheres the new pussy for him?

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

Hubby doesnt deserve any, In fact that little wimp needs to be written out

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Next stop: PORNO!

Wimpy the husband gets dumped and Susan enters the world of porn,becoming a specialist in inhaling.fucking,and get cum-showers from enormous cocks!

What a bunch of horse-shit! The proud wimp of a husband gets off on having is shy,proper wife become the Queen of Gangbangs. ---Pul-ease!!

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 7 years ago
Ignore the haters

Loved reading it and would love to hear more x x x

never understand why such moral prudes and those who are against open sex in relationships would even be on a site like this!

Whta can you say, the world is full of moral crusading idiots,

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

If there’s photography involved, there will also be a cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this story. Nothing wrong or immoral about a wife who with hubby's consent, makes a porno DVD. Everyone is having a good time. It doesn't make him a wimp or cuckold or the wife a whore. The negative comments are from jealous guys who would love to have an attractive sexy wife but instead have no one or stuck with a wife that no on would want to have sex with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous