All Comments on 'Charlie's Novel'

by HansTrimble

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
memorable_eventmemorable_eventalmost 11 years ago
I love it

I'm a writer also. Can I borrow some of these characters for a story I have under development? I won't need them too long and promise to lend you some of mine in the future.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
What a marvellous story!

This was really quite superb - thank you for giving me the biggest smile of the week! I am not a writer, but if it's this much fun I shall just have to try it out.

Very good indeed - a mini-masterpiece, well worth every one of its five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
^_^

Dude, I love your imagination!! The premise of the story is awesome - characters having lives outside their writers - and it's funny too. (you should write a chapter two with the 'honeymoon') Five stars! (if they had more, I'd give more....)

northlandernorthlanderover 10 years ago
Love it

What a premise, characters that have a life beyond the written word. Must keep this in mind when I sit in front iof the keyboard. or when I wake up in the middle of the night and the plots just come rolling in. Full Marks for a new twist.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 4 years ago
The punch line

is that most of your readers probably think this is fantasy. Wait 'til they watch their story go roaring off to parts unknown in a brand-new 1934 Duesenberg Model J roadster driven by their main character who was born in 1994 and never learned to drive. And you don't have the faintest idea who the passenger is, but she's sure a classy dame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHansTrimble@HansTrimble
113 Followers
I'm an engineer, widowed, retired from the aircraft industry and loving every minute of my retirement! It's great being able to do what I want, when I want, the way I want. I've found it very relaxing to sit at the keyboard at night, when everything is quiet, and write wha...