All Comments on 'The Pet Trainer'

by FrancisMacomber

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
YediYediover 10 years ago
.lol

cold nose great

pkmapkmaover 10 years ago
Excellent

Nice set up and follow through. Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not As Good AsMiz Sara

but then vows broken are vows broken.

thilltellthilltellover 10 years ago
First story of yours

That I have greatly disliked. He should have been retaining Miz. Sara's services instead of meeting with the trainer. Plus with estrus being "brought on" so often during training is there a chance for little Marco on the way?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Disconcertingly Droll !

I often see youngish Jimmy Stewert as the narrator of F.M.'s stories. The slightly pervy J.S. in Hitchcock's ' Rear Window ' would have worked post closing twist. Decent read as long as one doesn't overthink it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bitches

Don't raise their leg to pee, they squat.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
A different flavor from you -

But a good story - it was pretty clear this would not go as well as he th9ught when Sam responded with such enthusiasm and he asked for what Sam got - just enough ambiguity to give away a potential for trouble heh -

The unspoken anxiety it presents is, can anyone who knows about Marcus's training now get any one of the trained women got sex stupid with the techniques he uses (massive cheat potential)?

texcavemantexcavemanover 10 years ago
I was going to give you....

4 stars ....that is until I read....... YOUR NOSE IS COLD.

I howled....LOL

and gave you 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid

Very stupid.

Regardless of the outcome someone should have had at least a bloody nose out of this. Training always needs to be reinforced. I guess Russel is just going to get used to Heather's trainer being with her every few months. Perhaps Russel would even like the two's love child to raise as well. After all Heather was "In heat" at the time.

Yep... pretty stupid.

PultoyPultoyabout 10 years ago
Fun read

You have written a light and fun story. It is relatively error free and easy to read.

The entertainment value combined with the tongue in cheek "Cesar Milan" character tickled me and so I give this 5*.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 10 years ago
Ditto

Light, funny, sexy, tongue in cheek. 5*

dinkymacdinkymacabout 10 years ago
Great story!!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so funny

Everyone needs a pet properly trained.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
humurou howl

FM yah did't again! With three pages of carefully constructed wit and sly satire.

I'm sure annoyingmousies squat to pee but my wife had a Peke bitch that peed lifting her leg just like a male.

When talking to other dog owners about that, they said they also have seen female dogs lifting their legs to pee and males that squat. Sorry for your ignorance.

And it is hilarious that the adolescent trolls posting comments to the LW stories never seem to grasp the differences between Fiction and Reality.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
I only read this because you wrote it

I didn't notice what category it was in, I was just happy to find a story of yours that I hadn't read yet. I'm sorry I found it. Mind control is rape; and in no way, subject matter for entertainment. While I could suspend belief to consider unwilling hypnosis; Russell's actions are completely unbelievable. I would have ignored the phone, and Marco would be in a hospital. The idea that something this radical wouldn't be completely spelled out in advance with signitures required to avoid death from a misunderstanding is as big a stretch as the original primise.

Cassy16Cassy16about 9 years ago
Good humour

Loved this story. 5*

Tony NZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Should be a "0."

This is really a piece of crap!!!!

walrus90walrus90over 8 years ago
Better check your facts about Dog behaviour

Just as men and women behave differently when they pee, so do dogs. Only male dogs lift their legs to do it. Just think about the anatomy: If a she-dog tried to do so, the result would be non-productive! Instead, they just squat down. Just as women tend to do when there is no commode available.

OK, during the times when long pettycoats were standard female dress, lots of women relieved themselves while standing up still, and when they walked on they would leave a little puddle behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@ walrus90

You're incorrect. I've seen many female dogs hike a leg when peeing. Granted, they don't "aim" at trees, posts, etc., but some definitely hike a leg. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good story

The cold nose were perfect.

Cheating/Wife watching only pisses me off. It's not my cup of tea.

It was very unprofessional of Marco to forget a rubber.

As it's a Mind control story I'd like to know a notch more about of the technique even if hypnosis were hinted. Russell should have received a few more instructions on his new bitches and it would have been prudent to discuss the misunderstanding with Marco and later Heather. Also did Lady expect anything on wednesday evening or were she only reacting on Heather.

The story was good. It could have been even better if Heather described her heat in details and her trouble with (unwillingly) cheating.

I've read another Mind controle story where a wife with a big uncastrated dog went for intensive (1 hour) obedience training. The automated master/dog training were accidently switched. Much humiliation and a few days later the husband returns to a very blushing, naked, housebroken, and subservient pet wife on all fours. And yes, "the bitch" went into heat on the dogs command.

Literotica should help authors categorize stories in multiple categories and showing contents codes like mf, mm, ff, mc, wife, before reading. The tag system could use a small overhaul.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 8 years ago
BEWARE the Facebook profile at dearbornmt@yah**

Unless you want to give up personal info to a potential phishing scam or become an unwitting part of some potential psych study or potential blackmail scheme.

Laurel and company don't seem to want to do anything about this but please don't put yourself at risk.



Practice Safe Internet Perversion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Death.

I would have fucking killed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Jesus mo********er! Your stories have two levels. The ones above 4.50 are awesome. The ones below 4.50 are piss awful. This one belongs to the bottom of the heap with the other dog shit that you write.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Gawd I Loved That!!

That was hysterical!! I loved it! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awful

You just shattered my opinion of you. Fucking cuck bullshit. I've never once in my life ever thought hey it would be cool to have some guy fuck my wife. Your trash go let a guy fuck your wife and humiliate you you fucking cuck faggot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Man's Good Fortune.

Talk about a man's good luck!

He sends his dog for pet training to become more affectionate, obedient, and attentive and he found that he also gets his wife well trained toward the same lovely ends. The trainer is as effective and professional in training women as in training dogs.It is too bad that there was that bit of infidelity as the trainer introduced the wife to good loving and the means to a happier sex life, but all's well that ends well.

Two for the price of one...HAPPY DAYS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just awful

Really bad for you. A disappointment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Twisting the night away!

I suppose that this was the only twist in town, but it was achieved in a very competent and reasonable manner, so well done and four of those sharp pointy things for the smooth read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simple unsophisticated 9th-grade imaginings

By the way, Pavarotti is a tenor. A deep voice wouldn't remind him of Luciano. And female pups don't raise their leg to pee.

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999about 4 years ago
The Care and Feeding of Women

Wouldn't it be wonderful if men could indeed train their women as easily and completely as Heather was "trained" by her husband in this story? Oh well, maybe tomorrow (or the day after)...

Well domesticated dogs can be quite lovable. So can well domesticated women!

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Ha!!!

Train my wife...Don't fuck her!!!!! Time to divorce her and her damned dog!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Haha#2

I agree Ha!!! Except I would fix the trainer and the dumb ass neighbor so the trainer would not train another and the neighbor would not recommend training again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Revenge

I think the trainer and neighbor should be trained with a chocker chain and humiliated some how publicly. Kick the wife and dog out at least for a while and agrivate neighbor till you drove him to move.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Trainer

My wife's horse trainer I thought was a snake I didn't like him I didn't trust him I thought he was an arrogant womanizer. I was told by a friend that he didn't want to stick his nose into my business but I had better keep an eye on him other's said how great he was. One day when I had a chance to go home early I knew she was going to check on her gelding for those that don't know the term it is a male horse that has been fixed so they cannot reproduce so I headed to the trainer's barn. I aproched the barn quietly. I learned that my buddy was right he was putting the moves on my wife and I heard her tell him to stop it and he was saying he would guarantee she wood be more satisfied having sex with him than her husband. I slipped back outside and made some noise and went back in. When I aproched them he had to make a smart remark to me that she was being trained very well. I hit him right in the mouth right fisted then again left to the gut he went down and I turned to leave taking my phone out calling a friend about bringing our horse to his farm till we found some where else. He said sure. He said sure. Then I asked if he could come and haul it out of here? On my way in 5. I said Thank's! My wife was right beside me when I got off the phone she thanked me and asked if I would wait with her till our horse was gone? I said sure. She said Thank's again I love you! I said I love you to!

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Load

Load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Unique and fun!

Bill

LifeisadventureLifeisadventureabout 2 years ago

Haha thought it might go this way from the title but also was afraid it would be BDSNM. Glad it wasn’t and glad it developed into a loving & romantic sexual experience for both partners. Sure in real life it’s better if the husband is instructed in how to please her without third party direct contact, but this way added to the humor.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

A stupid story, good to see amongst all the good stories u had some solid duds. You are human after all.

3/5

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

An enjoyable yarn. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Adultery is not funny.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is some Bullshit..it isn’t worth half a star.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine7 months ago

We’ve been to dog trainers…..nothing like this happened.

pummel187pummel1877 months ago

I would have knocked his teeth out of his head with the help from my 20003 HONDA CRV KEYS, you see they fit perfectly in between my middle and pointer fingers and I have taken out a couple of teeth in my time.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Was this supposed to be funny?

tsgtcapttsgtcapt4 months ago

The story has some merit, but not much! Marco needs his license removed and with it, his freedom. This should be in a fictional/fantasy category since it can't really happen. I'm glad it didn't destroy their marriage; though, some would not be so forgiving. That would include the suggestions of great pain and agony afflicted on Marco - you don't assume just everyone is good with an open marriage or with the trainer having intercourse with the wife!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous