All Comments on 'Blowjobs for Dummies'

by BatsandGlamour

Sort by:
  • 276 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
My husband says thanks!

I read your article a couple of days ago and tried them on my husband last night. He loved it! Thank you - and he says thanks too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful Delivery

This article was written with a terrific balance of humor and warm, hard facts. I will add that I've never had a complaint when I take my lover's balls into my mouth GENTLY and massage them with my tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
From A cock loving girl I thankyou!

This was a very informative artical, I am one of those girls that get hot over giving a guy a BJ. I love it! however i always keep my eyes open for new hints and tips to make it even better for the guy in question. So once again thankyou

Brookie14Brookie14about 18 years ago
Thanks!

I really enjoyed this. It was funny and verrrryyyyy informative. I'm so glad i took the time to read this and learn some new things!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
THANK YOU!

THE BEST WAY TO SUGGEST AND HINT IS TO SEND A SEDUCTIVE EMAIL.... YOU WROTE A PERFECT ONE FOR ME TO SPREAD THE WORD. THANK YOU!!

AemlynAemlynabout 18 years ago
:)

That was a great How-To, really detailed. I don't mind practicing to get better;) but I think we'll both enjoy it more after this. And I loved all those offers so discreetly slipped in, but be careful, someone make want to take you up on that offer:P

<3Nikki.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
<3

you know, i have never given a guy a BJ out of fear of rejection-i was always afraid i wouldn't do it right.

this article has given me confidence, i'm going to try this tomorrow night. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
<3

I was shy and worried about giving BJ's and never wanted to, but now that i read this you gave me enough confidence to want to.

lyricalcandylyricalcandyabout 18 years ago
Mental notes

Loved it! I'm cruising the net for tips because the guy I'm interested in is very large ... and the whole gag reflex thing I think is gonna be a problem for me ... so while I may still go a searching for some secret to deep throating, its good to verify that the head and the base are the most important part ... makes all the inches in between a little less intimidating.

jadebunnyjadebunnyalmost 18 years ago
awesome, but...

great article! i'm a virgin who's never done anything before, but i can't wait to do this for the man i love. i just wanna be prepared. one comment i have though, is that people should realize that it's only good and safe to swallow when you know someone really, really well, and to know for sure that they're disease-free, because swallowing is a surefire way to catch an STD.

i've most of your how to's, and they're all fantastic. keep it up!

scorpion_goddessscorpion_goddessalmost 18 years ago
Wow!!

i loved ur article!! love the way its written...step by step. I learned a lot,and i'm also pleased to see that a lot of what i've always been doing is correct..no wonder the guys have always loved it.I needed to polish up a little and ur article gave me all the help i needed!!

Thanks a million!!

aSingleRoseaSingleRosealmost 18 years ago
Awesome!

That was good, not only did it give me really good tips, shit i didnt even know, but it was hilarious! i love your humor. good job ! ill be looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

My boyfriend is away just now, but I'm looking forward to surprising him with some of things you describe. Roll on August!

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Very well done and can't hurt anyone to read

Well done! I'll drop you an email with a possible suggestion

Thanks for the entertainment

PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
cool ^^

Oh my god

The first time me and my boyfriend were making out, (dry of course, i wouldn't get him ib me until were together,) he asked me to suck head, At first i was like, no way! because i ddidn't know very much about it. when i read your artical, i was like, sick! and the one thing that really releifed me, was that you can't get pregnant from a blowjob. that is what really creeped me out. so next tine, i'm gonna suprise him. give him a nice sucking. maybe we'll... (sigh)

thabks for writing it! i lurved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow.

This was great! I just recently popped my BJ cherry in a hospitol waiting room and my boyfriend said that I did a really good job for it being my first time. Next time I get to do it though..I will be sure to use these tips! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
amazin

thanks for the tips! i am slightly curious where you got them from but never the less.

BluegrasschickBluegrasschickover 17 years ago
This story was AWESOME!!!

I really enjoyed reading your how to BJ for dummies... I've been with my boyfriend for 4years and there's some stuff in here that I CANNOT wait to try ASAP!!!! hehe Thanks again!!!

josienicolejosienicoleover 17 years ago
Great Advice

I've been doing some research (okay, so much research that my hands are shaking as I type this) on this site. I love that there is so much to hear from people on the how tos of getting down and dirty. Your article was especially well written and I really enjoyed the advice of it. I've just met a new guy who happens to LOVE blow jobs. Having given only two (before him) in my life, I was a bit uncomfortable with the whole thing. I definitely doubted my own talents in the area. The good news is that he communicates well about this kind of thing. The bad news is that most men won't sit there and give all the advice you need (because like this article, it would practically become a college-level lecture). So, I just wanted to say thanks because I'm definitely going to be employing these tips and techniques the next time I see him and you just may have helped me begin a beautiful friendship on better footing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
help?

hey how are you? my name's brooke.. i was wondering if you could e-mail me because i have a few questions i need to ask you in regards to a lot of sexually related topics.

my e-mail address is:

forsakensoul_555@hotmail.com

i hope all is well

take care

brooke.

CreamellaCreamellaover 17 years ago
Wow

From what little experience I have so far in this matter, I'm judging that the techniques you mention here would work wonderfully. Thanks for the tips! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank You!

Absolutely spectacular! I absolutely love sucking dick, but I haven't had that much experience, much to the dismay of my unsatisfied partner. However, I have a feeling he might be a bit surprised next weekend ;)

Thanks again!

Angelindisguise223xAngelindisguise223xover 17 years ago
Thank you!

So I'm twenty... and was so incredibly amused by this! It was so good, and so very true. Yes, at the ripe old age of 20, I've become extremely experienced... it's not something I'm overly proud of but I've settled down and my boyfriend is extremely happy with my previous promiscuous ways. In any case... After reading over the comments that were left on here I started roaring... what was with the sixteen year old and her boyfriend.

By the way... women who hate giving head disturb me. It is one of the most intimate things you can do, and if the man takes care of himself it actually tastes quite good.

Thank you for this lovely little post. I think I will actually be taking it into consideration in my writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Job!!!

Makes me want to practice. haha!

I have to admit though ... I think I am truly allergic to semen. It makes my lips and mouth numb, which is not an entirely pleasant experience. And maybe it is just me but it tastes terrible. I guess if I could manage to deep throat him at the end and pray none of it touched my lips, or tongue then ??? eh. I do the best I can. :( I wish I liked the taste more and since i am 35 I have definitely been open minded to tasting a few different "sources" but no dice.

I thought your how-to was well written, informative, and I enjoyed the humor! Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank you!

My boyfriend wishes to thank you after I gave him "the best head of his life" and told him why I'd improved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderfully helpful

and a delight to read, too! Thanks, and (though he doesn't know it) thanks from my husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thank you!!

this article has given me the confidence to please my husband and has begun to change our sex life. I'll be reading the rest of your articles to get more ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Nice

This was a really nice, informative article. No matter how wonderful one is at anything, more can be learned.

I would, however, add that with some men (albeit only a few here and there, I would guess--my experience isn't exactly ranged), a light scrape of the teeth can actually be appreciated if you insist on paying a lot of attention to the shaft. Also, humming low in your throat is nice for deep throaters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great detail and advice...

what if the guy is used to holding back and chooses not to cum, does that mean i haven't done a good job? it's just something he's gotten used to...holding back on the cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh Goodness

Wow, I thank you and I have a feeling that my boyfriend will this week, too, thank you so much for writing this!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A Little Research

I got one of the best compliments of my life a few weeks ago after giving my new guy head for the first time. He asked me where the hell I had learned to do that (poor thing had never had his perineum stimulated before), and I explained that I am a nerd and I had done my research. It is because of article like yours that I was able to make his hands go numb, and I'm looking forward to trying out a few new tips from your article... THANKS!

JaynaughtyJaynaughtyalmost 17 years ago
Great Advice

A very funny and insightfull HOW TO story Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A MILLION THANKS!

I've been reading a lot on HOW TO do a good BJ from a lot of women. I'm SO THANKFUL for this article from a mans perspective. I've been married 7 years now and my husband has never seen anything like this. Poor guy...well I feel well informed, ready and more confident than ever. Can't wait till he gets home and I can show him what I LEARNED TODAY! Thanks a million. You just may have saved my marriage!!! XOXO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
thank you so much

my husband does such great job on me, i'm so glad i can repay the effort. the first time i used these techniques he literally said, "wow, where did you learn how to do that"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great!

thank you very much! my boyfriend will be thrilled - he owes you one... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow..that helped alot!!! Thnx

I thought this was great really helped me understand how the guys feel and what they like. I wuld like to know a little more, such as I have a tongue ring and am not quite sure how to use it, but oh man does it feel great when the guy has one. I would love to be able to master that!!! If you can give me any tips please email me at taintedfantasy07@yahoo.com I'd appriciate it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great job!

good research lol its actually amazing how much you learn by touching someone espececially when your first learning about anything sexual and it works nice article

KissMyTattoo8KissMyTattoo8almost 17 years ago
I laughed, I cried, I looked for a cock to suck on

Very, very well written! I enjoyed the humor infused into your article! It was nice to know that I am going something right for a change! I am sending this to my friend. We were talking about blow jobs the other day and you beautifully put into words what I was trying to explain to her. Thank you again for such a great time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
thank youuu

Glad to know I am doing the right thing. I learned a lot from this too. It's good to read this from a man's perspective. =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
maybe a diagram or two

thank you for sharing i found it to be very informative but one thing i wish you wuld have done was include a diagram or a drawn picture of how to do it like the pictures in instruction manuals telling you how to put something together this goes here that goes there now move that there and this here and so on but nevertheless it was a very good article i liked how there was humor involved too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wow

i never gave a blowjob using most of these tips. i normally stayed on the shaft and head just sucking and pumping. i never did anything different. now i know. thank you.

TiltedHaloTiltedHaloover 16 years ago
Happy Endings

I thought I could use the Private Feedback Forum but guess not so will restructure my comment to say...well written :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

That was awesome! Learned a lot! Can't wait to practice!!!

lovinit8ulovinit8uover 16 years ago
my husband thanks you

lets just say my husband went and bought me a new wedding ring set the next day lol thank!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks!

Thank you so much for this! I've been looking for information such as this, and I'm so glad I came across it. It's great to read from a man's point of view. You're very clever and funny. Thanks! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great job, but be careful!

I loved this article, but I have to disagree with your statement that oral sex "won't harm you in any way". You CAN contract an STD, including HIV, from giving fellatio. This occurs when virus or bacteria secreted in the cum or pre-cum enters the bloodstream via small cuts or sores on the giver's lips, gums, etc. It is entirely possible to contract an STD even if you don't swallow...the low pH in your stomach would destroy most pathogens anyway (that's why we don't have food poisoning every day of our lives). Sorry for the lecture, but I'm a microbiologist by trade and I hate to see this kind of misinformation being propagated accidentally. Have fun, but be safe people...live to love another day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thanks so much!

As a very inexperienced girl, I really want to please my boyfriend but didn't know quite how to make a bj the best possible it could be for him. I picked up a LOT of tips, thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Blow 'em over

I have never given a blow job, but after reading this article I really really want to, lol. I laughed so hard at first..."They rub a cock on their face like it's a wrinkle remover." I was dieing! The article was lighthearted but with some real information and some real life tips! I love how the writer explained everything through and through. Thanks for the article. *goes to read the second chapter for more dirty great ideas*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thanks for the tips!

Thank you for posting this, the Do's and Don't's REALLY helped me pleasure my guy! I was always so unsure on hand movements, positions etc... but now it's all a lot better!

PS - He thanks you too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Lesson learned..

I WAS a simple college girl who had messed up on bj's MANY times before so, now in my first SERIOUS relationship with a guy I love, I had refused him this simply because I thought I'd screw it up again. Now I feel confident, informed, and ready to give him QUITE the good time..and it's all thanks to you!! :)...Can't wait for tonight: He doesn't know what he has coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
my boyfriend went crazy

i never give my boyfriend head, but it was his birthday and it was what he wanted, so i went looking and i found this page, MY BOYFRIEND ABSOLUTLEY LOVED IT. aaaaaand actully, i was pretty turned on by it.... so maybe not just for birthdays any more? thanks for the tips

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I feel much better about my BJ's

I always thought i gave good BJ's but i didnt know for sure. Ive been with the same man for my BJ history and he always seems pleased. this was very entertaining as well as informative, and now i know that i was doing a good job. PHEW!! lol

Thanks. Write MORE!!

idigloveidiglovealmost 16 years ago
Wow....

...that was so great. Hilarious, informative, and not once did I spot a misspelled word. Amazing. I haven't tried the tips yet but I'm sure my boyfriend will be eternally greatful. Thank you

YummyTigerYummyTigeralmost 16 years ago
Nicely Done

Just wanted to say well done. The article was fun to read and I hope many, many women take the time to read it. Now if you could just write an article on "How to properly suggest a girlfriend read 'Blowjobs for Dummies'" I would appreciate it. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

well..this article just pointed out to me where i was going wrong..what i had to keep on doing and what i could improve on thanks a lot...i'm trying it tonight!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
thank you

I'll be damned if I'm ever ashamed to admit that i love giving BJs. So I think it's great that you've taken the time to break it down for those who may not be quite as blunt, or may not have as many natural insticts and talent (i have no ass and can't dance worth shit, but man that talent all went straight to giving BJs!) There were a couple small things even I never noticed b4 that i will now do (or won't) thanks to you. Thank you.

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Once again

useful information with a bit of humor. Another good one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
tiny mouth

I really appreciated hearing this from a man's perspective. As a woman with a tiny mouth, it is very comforting advice to hear.

hotdrumchickhotdrumchickover 15 years ago
when u like it, u do it well

we luuuved it! after my man and I quit laughing {and after having the best 69 of our relationship to date!}, he looked at me and asked,"hey girl, do u know that guy!?!?"

mmsk634mmsk634over 15 years ago
nice work!

I'm glad you wrote that, my fiancee always tells me I do a good job but he would tell me I was pretty even if I fell into a mud hole also. It's very reassuring that I am doing the right stuff and you added some good humor to it too. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Genuine truth about blow jobs

I thoroughly enjoyed this article and the author's easy going, realistic attitude about blow jobs. It is fabulous to get a straight man's honest perspective. I love performing fellatio (of course only on special men), and this reminded me of its utter importance. Thank you for sharing your views. Much appreciated, Texas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good To Know

Seriously, am I going to ask around how to give an awesome BJ? Its not exactly a comfortable subject.

a) you're hilarious

b) this is everything I needed/wanted to know but Glamour and Cosmo never wrote.

good job

funky_quillfunky_quillover 15 years ago
lol, this is fantastic!

I forgot how much I loved sucking my bigger more aggressive half off until I read this. BRB LOL HEHEHe.

I think you are going to be at the top of his Christmas list after this lol. Thanks heaps :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
incredibly helpful.

b&g i am officially stalking you through cyberspace (meaning i am currently reading every single one of your submissions that i can find) because you are hilarious and from my approximation about 3 times my age haha. you are amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
helpful

the artical was helpful and i loved the humor the most, all in all it was a great artical, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
DUDE.

You are so cool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
damn

i was told by enough guys (5ish) that ive given them the best blowjob ever. but this completely helps ALOT ALOT. thank you. i hope to try it soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow!

this was so helpful!

absolutely fantastic

cant wait to try it out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
...

WOAH XD

Okayokay, at first when I received this link from a friend, I thought, "Pfft, I don't need any help."

But yknow, I stuck it out, and read the whole amount of text, and MAN I WAS INTERESTED!

I've done this for ma baby MANY times [[well, probably like twiceish a month]], and I just successfully picked up a few tips XDD

Thanks for writing this! It really WAS helpful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Some technicalities

I have the benefit of having seen quite a few cocks, and coming from the UK - where they do not routinely modify the genitalia of their males - but I feel the need to rectify some things, point out some things, and maybe add a few more tips that you couldn't have considered from your own experience.

Anatomy-wise, there is the head, the foreskin, the shaft and the balls. This setup hasn't changed much in a few million years of ancestral history, save for birth defects, and people chopping parts off. The frenulum is the tether that attaches the foreskin to the glans - and it is sometimes removed, or rendered null and void by crushing of its nerves, during circumcision.

The frenulum, as you point out, is one of the most exquisite areas of the penis - and as is the band it is attached to, which runs around the circumference of the tip of the inner foreskin: the frenar band or ridged band. Needless to say, this band is partially or completely removed during circumcision. What is left of a cut man's inner foreskin is that bit that lies between the glans and the scar - the bit that is noticeably pinker than the shaft skin beneath it. You may still have a little ridged band emanating from your frenulum there.

Also - virtually no straight man with a foreskin will be able to relate to your "friction rash" experience. A gay man on a forum I visit speaks about this: http://richarddawkins.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=44534&p=1830785&hilit=friction#p1830785

And if you have a look at this page, you'll SEE why: http://www.geocities.com/painfulquestioning/naturalresources

Not only are the foreskin and glans pre-lubed - the skin just slides back and forth, over the glans and back, during a jerk.

Virtually everything else that you noted was spot-on. I'd just like to add some stuff for those pleasuring uncut cocks...

More uncut guys than cut guys find direct stimulation of the glans to be "too much" or painful - just as some women find direct stimulation of the clitoris (with the hood pulled back) to be "too much". On the other hand, some love it, in the same way some women do. It's one of those things to go at lightly at first and play by ear.

And on top of everything mentioned in this article, you may like to try pulling his foreskin right back, and licking the frenulum while it is completely taut - and then working your way around to the back of the cock, tongue-flicking the ridged band, and the glossy pink inner foreskin and corona of the glans.

Conversely, there's also pulling the foreskin forward, sticking your tongue in and nibbling at the end.

That's all I have time for at the moment - but if anyone else has any more ideas for blowjob moves, I would be more than happy to hear about them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oh you. (:

This is was soo good. And helped alot! I was always unsure if guys like their balls to be played with or if it was just tooo touchy. But i am deff going to try some ball sucking! (:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Never been blown by me

Sweetheart I appreciate your humor and wanting to help others but to me this is just common sense hahah I am proud to say I learned nothing!

I love cock, not in an "I sleep around" sort of way, but I could worship that thing for hours. Playing with a dick has always come naturally to me. I don't know why people are so clueless about it. Do what you think would feel good if that was *your* penis.

The first guy I had any sexual experience with told me then and still says to this day I gave him the best BJ he has ever had. He would probably die if he got one now, lol. *Every* man I have blown has told me this without me asking/prodding/fishing for compliments.

Anyway I'm bragging hahaha

Ladies, love the cock!! Love it! Why wouldn't you want something so delicious and rock hard in your mouth? Swallow the cum, please!! Don't follow porn stars spitting it all over the cock. Messy. Clean up after yourself and just swallow it!

I *do* like to have it shot on my face(etc) as well though, I must admit. If your man likes it (they all do) he will love you for it lol.

Try to catch some in your mouth but close your eyes!!! If cum is sprayed onto your eye wipe it before you try to open it, trust me hahaha

To the author: "Swallowing it like salami" although that made me laugh, you obviously haven't been deep throated very well. You don't just jam it in there and choke on it like a porn star. Well, sometimes if the mood is right ;)

It feels so good to have a cock right down my throat and you can't tell me it wouldn't turn you on to see or feel that! My bf likes to feel his cock in my throat with his hands and that drives me crazy!

Sometimes I wish I was a slut so I could just show all you men what a sexual experience should be.

Oh and ladies, tease. It's sweet torture and although they may pretend to hate it, it just builds excitement. I'm not talking hours or anything but lick AROUND the cock and near it, breathe on it, flick it with your tongue, etc etc etc. I should make a video series hahahaha

On the topic of shaving...some hair is fine but there is NOTHING like a smooth pair of balls! I could suck those puppies all day. They're soooo smooth and yummy! So my opinion for BJs is shave those balls boys!!!

xoxox hope I helped ;)

txblushtxblushalmost 15 years ago
The Best of the Dummies Series Ever

That was a great, "How To," article. And the humor! Oh. My. God. I laughed so much tears were running down my face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank you

You've given me great insight on what I could really do better. You're amazing, you kow that? Keep writing, we'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You are amaaaaazing!

Helped soo much, and really hilarious lol. Also wasn't sure if guys liked their balls sucked and didn't know about the frenulum :P no holding me back now! Thanks a million - keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
In awe!

I have got to say a major THANKYOU!!

I was pretty nervous about this whole topic with my bf

and your article, while being funny, gave me the best pointers and tips.

After reading this and giving my bf head

he looked at me once we were done, mouth open in shock, and said 'holy fuck. When the hell did you learn that'

although I had to reassure him no other guy 'taught' me how

haha

a major thankyou! from both me and my bf ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent

Fuck you are funny. It's a rarity to find an intellect in amongst this, perhaps pornographic, internet niche. I really enjoyed reading it, I would expect I would also enjoy further reading more of your... blogs? Even if they aren't on any sort of sexual subject. Your craft of words is delightful. Anyway, that would be the end of my rant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great!

I absolutely love the way you wrote this. You had me laughing through it all. Great advice also. Keep up the good work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Would Lik To Try It On YOu!!!!

Man and I thought I was Great at it... I'm getting even better giving a BJ. Thanks for the tips ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thumbs up

loved it, i'll try it tonight ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Article, but I had one issue with it...

I really liked your article, I learned a few new things and confirmed some suspicions. :D

However, I had a problem with your statement about how swallowing a man's ejaculate "will not harm you in any way." There is research being done which (so far) indicates that giving head to a man who is infected with HPV can cause throat cancer. As men do not show any outward physical signs of HPV, it is always important to make sure you and your partner are tested, or use condoms.

LaurenAmandaLaurenAmandaover 14 years ago
Great!

I agree with the part about people not reading this website. I love it!<br><br>

I also loved this entire article, you put across your point really well and had me laughing for the majority of it, especially "Can you imagine how you'd feel if the guy gave up licking your pussy just when you began to orgasm? You'd be within your rights to kick him in the nose!"<br><br>awesome work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!

Pure, unadulterated genius - great voice and humor.

Can't wait to try out the new tricks! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome

you are my hero! the guy i'm seeing is the first i've ever been involved with, so i was pretty nervous about, well, everything. but i stumbled upon this article and part 2, and it helped a LOT. not to brag or anything, but even though it was the first time i'd ever given a bj, he told me that it was one of the best he'd ever had ^.^ excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Age

Hey i wanted to know if you think there is a specific age you should be to give BJs cus ive given two and both dudes i gave em too said it was the worst BJ ever. i felt so bad. these tips were really great but idk if ill rmeber them when im in the heat of the moment...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please help

Sometimes I like to give my boyfriend a blowjob but even when he washes, it still tasts (and smells) horable! I have to fequently stop what Im doing because it gags me. What can we do (if anything) so that we both have a better time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sounds good!

This is telling me that I am doing well!!! I am actually with a new partner these days and he told me that he NEVER cums from a bj...well the last two I gave him he blew a load like no other in my mouth. So...keep up the good work in your explanations...I think it willhelp many!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love him, Hate the cum

I love my hubby, I adore him. I love to give him BJs, I just cannot swollow that stuff. I have tried, it makes me gag, I simply cannot get it passed my taste buds. I suck him off until he is ready to cum and then I use my hand to finish him off. Am I a bad wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice article!

thanks for the article + answer to ''smell problems''

Really nice article, very funny and cool and it says pretty much the same things my bf has taught me over the last year =)

I'd like to add that quite a few guys are somewhat sensitive on the shaft, especially un-circumcised guys. If that's the case, then a little more shaft-action and gagging isn't to be frowned upon at all.

Also I'm pretty sure begging him to fuck your face is a good one for the book of how to really ace a blowjob.

And last but not least, to mrs. Anonymous who can't stand the smell and taste...some guys have bad smell and taste from their pheromones naturally and it's hard to fix. There are a couple of things though...

first of all, try not using soap, it makes some guys smell horrid when combining with his pheromone. Secondly, make sure he washes his entire nether regions, from the start of his buttcrack to the tip of his shaft plus where his legs come together with his crotch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Taking notes

Hilarious and informative....please do something on dirty talk it'd be nice to get a guys thought/opinion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
funny and informative

it tells me exactly what i need to do to make him feel good, without making it seem like a 'job'. thanks! your writing is funny and sweet :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
almost 5 stars

the article was helpful, but the comments about jewelry are a little tasteless... it's insulting to imply that a woman would only give a man head in exchange for gifts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
funny :)

entertaining and informative haha thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
thankssss!

awesome article! going to read the 2nd one right away!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thanks!

Hey thanks!

I've tried...and failed...time after time after time, so much so that my boyfriend has actually been unable to deny it, even though that's his usual tack.

I think a lot of it is about my fear of cum. This is going to make me sound like a total airhead (and I feel like one) but I didn't realize it was that big of a problem to pull away. I'd continue to stimulate of course, and put a tissue on top...But now that I know, I'll keep it in.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Top Blowjob Tips

There are certainly many methods of fellatio that women perform on their significant other, far too many for here. For sure there are a few things that all men enjoy. Some women really like to use their hands a lot, some too much. The "kung-fu grip" is only necessary if you have put in an hour or more and he just won't blow. Hands are nice, but when used to caress, stroke and even tickle or tease. Men want to see you sucking and enjoying the sucking. Here is the million dollar secret that is no secret. He wants you to look like a total slut sucking his cock. He wants you to be that little closet whore whose mouth becomes so sloppy wet that you have to post a yellow caution sign on the floor while working that reads, "Don't slip". When a man gets to watch you pleasuring him, the greater compliment is your salivating palate.

BlowJob Tips --- http://bit.ly/mind-blowing-pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
going to try everything

All I could say is I'm going to try everything word by word lol can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I really appreciate you taking the guess work out of this. I'd be way too embarrassed to just ask my boyfriend about some of the things you've touched on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
BJ virgin

I haven't given a bj yet and my boyfriend and i have been talking about it. He is a very experienced guy and i am not a very experienced girl. i am extremely worried about this. I want to do a good job but im scared its going to be an epic fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Question from man about wife (joke)

"My wife has suddenly gotten much better at giving BJs. Should I be happy or worried???"

My comment -- tell him you read it here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous