All Comments on 'Porn Shoot with My Sister'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 360 Comments
latin_loverlatin_loveralmost 11 years ago
Well Done!

Beautifully written, well paced and interesting, with hot sex on top of it. Good work!

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

Great Story, Great Premise, and left me feeling "warm and fuzzy" like most of your stories do!! Thanks for the great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Well crafted, well paced and very hot. A very enjoyable read. I won't lie I would love to see something where this story continues with these two. :)

wolf8831wolf8831almost 11 years ago
I like this story better than other one.

This is wolf. The story son with the dyeing dad wanted him have sex with his mom before weekend was out. Yes the brother didn't want to do it at first but sister got him to see it her way by giving a little taste of what to come. So very well wrote good job.

UnfetteredMaleUnfetteredMalealmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

Outstanding story - great build up, fantastic finish, very erotic and sexy. Pacing was just perfect. Great story.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 11 years ago
^__^

Another awesome story. Very hot but beautiful too. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How About A Chapter Two?

Why not writer another chapter that gets the mother involved as well? Great story and well written as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

a few words got past the spell checker (right spelling, wrong word), but, all-in-all, well written and sexy. guess one could bring the mama into it, but why not just have the love of the brother and sister be the end-all.

Kiddo1001Kiddo1001almost 11 years ago
Can't believe the 18 year old guy

I loved the story, but what 18 year old male is going to turn down any pussy, even if it is his sister's. Great story, loved it. What about mom getting involved or sister and Andrew doing the same thing the other's did with getting married?

beau6beau6almost 11 years ago
Chapter 2?!?

Thoroughly enjoyed your story and would love to see another Chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very good

Despite some grammar issues, it was very engrossing. And it's good that the brother tried to fight it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful story

One of the best I have ever read in 10 years of reading Literotica.

ManjoManManjoManalmost 11 years ago
Please

Please continue as I think all of us want to know what happens to these two. Thanks for including a little foot play as I have that fetish as well.

BigPeteHBigPeteHalmost 11 years ago
Best Story EVER!!!!

seriously you can't end it here, you have to do at least 10 more long chapters :D pwetty pwease :)

Cooch6512Cooch6512almost 11 years ago
Just Right

I did not feel that this story was slow in any way. It struck me as a short story and not (just) a wank piece. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Part Two ??

Very Good, liked the way it ended and hoping you will continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Siblings' Love

An unusual beginning, I was beginning to think that it was a put-up job by sis to start a relationship. No matter, I thoroughly enjoyed it and it finished as I had hoped but now, I am wondering where they will finish up. I mean, Mum's still in the picture.

rosspalrosspalalmost 11 years ago
Awesome Tale

I thought the story was great. It held me captive throughout. I almost wish you could continue the story at some point later on.

Great work. Can't wait for the mother son story you mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Outstanding!

Chapter 2...3....4? This is the beginning of a great novel! Don't stop! Thank you for the excellent story!

LunarokiLunarokialmost 11 years ago

Could have used a proofreading to clean up the typos still strewn throughout the story, but a damn good read nonetheless. This was one hot, sweet piece of incestuous erotic romance! I loved how they progressively broke the taboo a little more each time until finally they were able to go all the way without holding anything back, including their love for each other.

ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago
Nice Concept

Couldn't quite give 5, but I liked this a lot. I picked up on Steve and Mary as sibs pretty early, but it wasn't clear why they were introducing Andy and Alicia to sib sex. Was it to subliminally enjoy introducing another beautiful pair to something like the joy they had experienced? Some of their remarks seemed to lead in that direction, but they weren't clear to me, at least. Maybe they could have rejected other couples, before finding the "right" one. Did Steve ever make the CDs? Or did A & A get them? Never said. A detail. I think it would have been better if A & A had done no sex play the night before, maybe just hold and stroke each other and kiss deeply. No getting off until the big day. More anticipation. But an enjoyable tale, and well told. Sequel(s) not needed but might be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HOT!

A few typos, but HOT! Gave it a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
YES!!!!

Liked it a LOT! A sequel would be a bonus.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It was

It was ok but there was way to many grammer errors in it to enjoy. I then you should use spell check before submitting your next story.

cliptoecliptoealmost 11 years ago
Wonderful! Loved it!

What a beautifully written tale! I enjoyed it tremendously! The transformation was both hot and very believable. Thank you so much for this all and wonderful work. And yes, I agree, a sequel would be wonderful, it seems you left the door a little open for one.

Wanker12Wanker12almost 11 years ago
Five

I gave the story a five for believability but please use spell check and a good editor for the sequel.

CABONECABONEalmost 11 years ago
Funniest line I've read in a long time...

"There you go Andrew," Steve smirked, "Nothing says I love you mom, like doing your sister."

I loved this, it made me laugh out loud.

Terrific Story

Cabone

bluesinthenightbluesinthenightalmost 11 years ago
another 5

I have seen this plot line before but the twist you gave it on page five makes it stand apart. You're very creative LC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story!

Long, but well-crafted. One of the best I've read on the site.

Rockstar601Rockstar601almost 11 years ago
Another One...

Another hit...keep em coming. I loved how you had Alicia say "Let's be Siblings with Benefits" in reference to your other great fic...."Siblings With Benefits"

duke0467duke0467almost 11 years ago
A small word of advice from another writer.

Well done. An enjoyable read, but in this one as with your other stories, I wish you would take the time to read your own work before you post it. You would then catch the spelling errors that cause the reader to hit a 'speed bump' and distract from the enjoyment.

I will be back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

Congratulations, This was another amazing story, like your others. You are an extremely talented writer. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Read

Well done, one of the best brother/sister stories I've read. Continue on, I look forward to more of your style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Five...

...stars. You are only the second to get five stars from me. You and Miss Goodie Two Shoes need to collaborate on a story or more.

This was extreme emotion boiling to the top.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 11 years ago
Great story

You did a great job in your writing of the story. Thanks

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousalmost 11 years ago
Hot !!

WOW - Very Hot. I'm hoping this was just chapter one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Awesome story...My dick is so hard hard....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot! HOt!! HHOOOTTTTT!!!!!

This was the best Brother Sister story I have read. The premise was well introduced and thought out and the ending left me looking for more. Keep up the good work.

ALSO DISREGARD TEACHERS WHO WORRY ABOUT SPELLING WHEN THEY SHOULD JUST ENJOY THE GOODNESS OF THE STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

The story had a great plot. It show true love & that love conquers all.

I would love to read more about Andrew&Alicia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
That Was Amazing!!!

That was perhaps one of the best stories I can honestly say that I have read on here!! Amazing development of the story, a very believable situation, a brilliant climax and ending... what else can be said except 5 stars!!!

Thanks....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Job

I loved it! A sequel about the start of A & A's life together would be welcome, but bringing the mom in would turn it into just another cheap everyone fucks everyone else story.

dontblink88dontblink88almost 11 years ago
Lovely

Great story! I think you aced the challenge.... The build up was more plausible than your other stories that I've read. I loved the story!!! The only thing that would have made it better would have been if there were less punctuation, spelling, and grammerical errors. They were distracting and had me having to double back to reread a sentence. Other than that though EXCELLENT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing story!!!

Great story... very sexuan and kinky... and the end even made me cry and smile that they saved the house.

A great story pulls you in and makes you emotional... you did that.

Please keep writing and working hard

Voyeur_web_fan@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

Great story. Please continue. and when Alicia contacted Steve and Mary and thank them again and told them that she and Andrew are now in love to each other, Steve ad Mary decided to show them who they are. And Andrew and Alicia realized that they often saw them on the news and tv because they are quite famous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

Gave you a solid five. Great story. Only one thing I didn't like. You called her thong a thing.

horney47horney47almost 11 years ago
Wonderful!

Wish this could be made into a movie!

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedalmost 11 years ago
* * * * *

It needed one more pass for spelling errors.

But I loved it and I'm not even a brother-sister fan.

Keep them rolling out, This was hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
THAT Was Great...

You did an excellent job of story, continuity, pathos, love and sex. That was excellent, and as one other (at least) reader stated, this has trhe makings for a continued story, and friendship with the "un-named" couple. There were some spelling errors that got by spell-check (e.g. to for too or two; etc,) but none showed and lack of knowledge in using the English language. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Need to unpack my computer

Using my parents computer after having to move back. Really want to be able to rate and comment this one personally. A truely lovely piece.

5 stars from the anonymous jpz007ahren. Or at least i think that's my lit name xD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This turned me on like nothing else!

I couldn't help but jerk to this. I want more! I would love to see this story continued! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

one of the best stories on here. keep wirting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

So I wonder how they will wait until they get married, his sister seem to be able to look at the big picture, she was a little more devious than him, Mary knew that Alicia had an ulterior motive for doing the film, ignorance can be bliss in the case of Andrew

ForbiddenAffinityForbiddenAffinityalmost 11 years ago
Lovecraft... you're amazing..

Lovecraft, I have to admit, that you are one of my favorite writers on here.. My God do your stories drive me nuts.. making me wish I had a sister. You're fucking amazing! You have a way of making me totally forget about my life and living through the eyes of your characters... My God.. I love you.. Haha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

It had a few spelling mistakes but good story all round hell I'd love another chapter of this story

jake486jake486almost 11 years ago
love brother sister love

loved this store was so hot and well written i would love to see a second part involving the mother

coochiebarbercoochiebarberalmost 11 years ago
cute

real good story... kinda like it .. hope in the next chapter mother knows and freaks out.

tenbears43tenbears43almost 11 years ago
Wonderful

Great story. I like the way the siblings worked things out. Would like to see Mom get involved; plus another round with Mary and Steve.

GingerCat1GingerCat1almost 11 years ago
Brilliant.

This was a great story as it was very well written, the plot was original and the characters are likeable. So often in brother/sister stories the author has the brother see his sister in a bikini and suddenly he wants to fuck her which I have always found highly unrealistic. Your way of writing it with both the brother and sister experiencing doubts works a lot better. I am looking forward to any future brother/sister stories you are going to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Absolutely Fabulous!!

What more can I say? It was perfect, I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very hot

I loved the story great job

LarryArcherLarryArcheralmost 11 years ago
Great = Really Hot

Loved it and felt the plot line was completely believable. Really liked the writing itself, scenes were very well done.

JeremythJeremythover 10 years ago
Fabulous story!

Enjoyed storyline. Hope to see both couples together again, maybe even a little swapping. Thank you again for a wonderful story.

Hot_PotatoHot_Potatoover 10 years ago
Totally Awesome

Great writing. Keep this series going. Describe how they both look in more detail. Muscles, tits, her ass, his ass, her pussy, his cock, positions. Definitely impressing. The only thing that could make it better would be describing scenes in more detail so the reader can see it like being there.

Bob925Bob925over 10 years ago
F**K !!

Awsome read starting slow, building up to it's climax and then enjoying the calm afterglow at the end. I'm talking about the writing of course. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i might be high but...

I havent been as satisfied by a story in a long time. ive never commented on this site til now but ive been using it for many years! this was really well done. minor grammar/spelling fixes could be done but thats meaningless next to the story! well done, earned the 5 :)

cowboy69962013cowboy69962013over 10 years ago
amazing read.

this was one of the best stories i have ever read loved it from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent story, but ...

... you really need a proofreader. There are a lot of little errors which don't spoil the story but really annoy a language student like me.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 10 years ago
Wonderful Story

Loved the story line, but I have to agree this one is not as polished as most of your work in the typo department.

Keep up the great work!

Willy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Distracting typos

I agree with the other comments. I enjoyed the story line but the typos were distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
first class

very well done. me likey very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mortgage

The house has been in the family 50 years and there's still mortgage payments???

Alaska84Alaska84over 10 years ago

Very good! I loved it!

KathysClownKathysClownover 10 years ago
Great Story

Excellent! I don't think I've read a better story here on this site. Well developed, believable and very erotic! Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

I really, very much enjoyed this story! The slow build up was nice, and I love how you made Andy be more hesitant than most other story characters I have read about. It was smart of you to make him not want her too fast, because in real life I doubt it would go extremely quick...especially with incestuous acts. I am a huge fan of incest, I think it is the hottest for of any sexually act because it is so "wrong and forbidden" which makes it that much more entertaining, and you really pulled off the entire way through!! I also liked that you didn't give "measurements" so to speak, because that let's us imagine how we would like to see the characters and imagine ourselves as them! The descriptions of everthing were magnificent as well, I really felt in the moment, so as you can guess yes your story turned me on!! :)

A couple of things I wasn't too fond of though: everyone seems to describe girls nowadays. In stories as: "playboy girls" with the blonde hair and all, and that was a sort of turn off for me...not that it didn't work for the story! ;)

And second I saw a bunch of mistakes thought the pages...some words were split up...like this: whatc h out! Or words that were bunched up like this: I was going todo it. But other than that it seemed like all of the spelling and grammar was correct was another turn on! :)

Oh and thank you so much for not bunching up paragraphs to make them an entire page long!

And again congrats on a fantastic story!!

Your friend-

Colin! :)

If you'd like to contact me my email is: EnigmaticEmotions@gmail.com

My username is the same (EnigmaticEmotions) but I can't remember my password at the moment otherwise I would have submitted this as a user :P. I haven't submitted any stories yet do to only having internet access on my phone at the moment, but as soon as I log in I'll make sure to favorite your story! :)

Keep up the great work!!

chris_2010chris_2010over 10 years ago
5/5 Stars

Amazing story, I loved this. It wasn't just a masturbation "story," but a real story with a plot and characters that actually mattered. It's beautiful, well-written and just amazing in general. I love it. I'd say it's perfect but there's a few typos here.

Also, make a sequel? You are an amazing writer, the world would suffer if you didn't write a follow-up to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Job well done

You never seem to disappoint. I do enjoy the effort and detail you put into your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh wow, I loved this.

Taboo and sexy yet sweet and romantic.

Great story, definitely a five/five stars one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An amazing telling of a story

Well paced. While being surprisingly focused, the graphic and leading descriptions kept me corralled with anticipation for the next activities.

Loved the concept of a reluctant brother evolving to embrace love.

Well done !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant!!!

Happy memories. Thank you. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome story

A diffrent subject written in a erotic way

Loved it ........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

it was a really good story. i will say it could use an edit though. a few spelling issues and a name swap on page 5 (i think). otherwise awesome!

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
totally hot

loved his reluctance and their coupling, including the build-up-good plot to this eventual romance - thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pov

Amazing that you wrote this from the brother's point of view, being a female. Makes me curious how the story would have gone written from Alicia's perspective; when she knew she had 'feelings' for Andy, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

Great story, came 4 times savoring every one

malloystermalloysterover 10 years ago
Very good.

I agree with most of the other comments that this is a very well thought out, well executed story. Yes there were editing mistakes, but overall it was a very good story. I gave it five stars, and especially liked the twist at the end with Steve and Mary.

theblackduck89theblackduck89over 10 years ago

Great well thought out and executed story. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherover 10 years ago
Another hit

Thank you again for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant!

Simply sensational! Please write a sequel to this amazing story!

JayLikestoReadJayLikestoReadover 10 years ago

I loved this story, but the part about the abuse was kind of a downer. It would have worked just as well if they just said that they found they were in love. (Still 5 stars.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good good read

when do we get the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

tat was a good story but the end was def a major mood killer :(

light67light67over 10 years ago
Sensational

Truly sensational. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a great story

Great story, I was really excited reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful!

Beautifully written! Sexy romantic warm and realistic language and style. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Other then a few grammar errors most excellent. I liked the foot fetish add in with out making it about dominance. Look toward to your next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SEQUEL!!!!

PLEASE tell me you have plans for a sequel!!!! This was just too fucking AWESOME to NOT get a follow up story!!!!

cbedwardscbedwardsover 10 years ago
This was great!!!

I truly enjoyed reading this story, thank you job well done....

ansdguyansdguyover 10 years ago
I love, love, loved it!

See above. Seriously, Lovevraft88, you have been on my favorite author list for some time, now. This beautiful story reminds me why.

SantorkaySantorkayover 10 years ago
Great!

I admire your fantasy and your writing skills. Reading your story made me regret that I never tried to convince my lil sis into something similar. Thanks a lot for this inspiring story.

DoodlyDoDoodlyDoover 10 years ago
Good stuff!

You won that bet! Very clever incentive. If you have a dirty mind (and you do!), anything is possible. BTW, that shower scene? Hot hot HOT!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22257 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...