All Comments on 'Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 02'

by SeaJet1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tac_naynwafflestac_naynwafflesover 10 years ago
Mmm..

Well, it's pretty good. But is Hunter gay/bi? Or will he never mention this incident again and go on screwing girls only? There's a lot of things that need to be explained, so hopefully you expound on them a bit.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
Daft Behavior

Hunter's overall reluctance to continue exploration creates more questions. I found the guy's behavior in the chapter extremely awkward. Jeremy is standing with an erection asking Hunter to blow him. Hunter offers to jerk Jeremy off instead. Jeremy counters then if Hunter would fuck him. Hunter agrees. Believability is just thrown out the window. It's Jeremy's first fuck and I presume Hunter's. They're clueless in how to proceed. Are they the only two people never to see/read internet porn? No foreplay or lube? I feel as if several paragraphs of explanation are missing between various parts of the chapter. 'Waffles' makes many valid comments. I am still interested in the story. Please continue writing but with some answers.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story is interesting. However, there are still some unanswered questions about Jeremy and Hunter. It is very believable that guys will fool around out of curiosity. It seems like it was Jeremy's intentions to get Hunter to fuck him all along. And Hunter seems not too interested in fooling are around, but did seem to have a lot of true feeling and trust as a good friend. So we're does things go for both friends from here. Things definitely will never be the same hereon between the two friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous