All Comments on 'What Baby Wants, Baby Gets'

by StrangeLife

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Creative

Creative idea and agonizing for us guys. But do keep writing as we need new ideas on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

A wife that loves her husband enough to cook up a clever plot in order to get him to commit to a family. And a husband who realises that he loves his wife and wants a family with her.

This has a lot more to do with "loving wives" than yet another burn the bitch story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

This was a pretty sick tale. The wife took an awfully big chance pulling that stupid stunt. If that's what money lets you get away with I'd rather be broke. I'm not rating this tale because although I didn't care for the premise it was totally unique. That alone made it worth reading but not necessarily liking. I stand neutral.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 11 years ago
Wow! I read this and don't know whether to give it a 5 or a 1.

It was very cleverly done but she did have...

Oh hell, I'm not even going to try and psychoanalyze this one, it gets a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wait...

I think he realized he loved her ONLY AFTER he realized he wouldn't get shit for money because of the pre-nup. HMMM. I still would have gone for the divorce, but clearly this was a guy only motivated by money. How did she reason he would become a good father, bastard son or not, after being forced into something he clearly didn't want? Oh, she trusted his hero instincts? Hell no, she knew he was only in it for the money. But may be a cold calculating and manipulative bitch doesn't really deserve genuine feelings, having been a spoiled daddy's girl the whole time. This kind of perverted mind game always makes me nervous that there really might be some bitch out there that is crazy enough to want to try and pull off this kind of scheme. Well, I hope that guy DOES find a way to get revenge, or at least finds away to stop getting played so bad by princess wifey-poo. If done well, I wouldn't mind a sequel showing how he comes out on top after acquiring the whole empire and taming his slut to do only his bidding after this. Problem with that, is how you wrote him being such an asshole, that it will be hard to rally around him as a hero. It will be just a different asshole getting what it wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

What a load of crap

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Dumb*

Story what a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
garbage

that cunt whore needs to die, nigger loving trash. put this bullshit in ir where niggerlovers can enjoy it you sicko cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Uh, congratulations, I think you've successfully written a story where the husband is a bigger whore than his wife, without getting a lick of real action in the process. Seriously, this guy has gold-digging bitch written all over him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HMMMM

I guess this character isn't the stupidest that has been portrayed here, but he is definitely in the top 5.

AzpiriAzpirialmost 11 years ago
Unique

I'm kinda on the fence about the characters. The husband as noted before is a gold digging bitch. The wife's manipulation was a little extreme. As they say "the best laid plans of mice and men..." Fortunately, the author can control the outcome of his story so she got what she wanted in the end; however, it could have gone really bad.

As someone else said, I'm neutral on the matter. Though I love the perspective and it's definitely a new POV in the LW community, so I'd encourage further stories from the writer.

rjordanrjordanalmost 11 years ago
Jesus, it's just a story

A fun and unique one as others have commented. Worth a 5 'cuz it made me laugh.

Thanks for posting it.

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago
I'd divorce her in a second

As soon as she touched Trey's cock it was officially over even though it would have technically ended the moment she put the scheme into action. No trust for someone who is willing to act like that. Done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WTF

Kill all the niggers and your slut "wife". If you don't have the balls let me know and I'll do it for you,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
best part about the story is

The parade of insecure wannabe cucked dickless wonders putting themselves in the place of the cuckolded hubby. Fucking wankers, imagining themselves as the cuckold and dreaming of creampies, sick bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
anything

sicker ? you don't think any normal man would keep a piece of shit like that only a second, do you ?

mickymouse113mickymouse113almost 11 years ago
Extreme but intressting

A loving wife - yes but definetly manipulative.

The question is had said wife been nagging hubby for months about a baby or was this just 'shock & awe'. I would have some trust issues despite her seeming to be up front about it. (The last paragraph shows they are well founded)

Gorellas and stud would be getting a visit with a 2 x 4 from me. My ego would need restoring.

That said it was an extreme move by a wife to motivate her husband. He was free to leave at any time and wife made sure that stud couldn't knock her up really.

Some sort of well meaning vengence would be needed to correct one of her character flaws.

Good stimulating story.

elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
Dumb...

...I'd normally expound on why I found this story dumb, but do I really need to in this case?

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Good Idea and Execution

It really got some of the guys climbing the walls. I really do not know if there is a likeable personagem in the tale, but that is irrelevant. It makes us laugh, holds our attention and excites. More stories please.

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 11 years ago
Interesting

Always love to read a story that's different. The husband has been shown to be in it for the money and really if most men were married to the heir to a billion dollar fortune they would make a similar choice. The consequences down the track however could well be grave for the relationship. At some point he will have to stand up or she will always walk all over him, but waiting till you have climbed a little higher in the corporate world is understandable.

The wife is devious and spoilt but that probably isn't a surprise if she has been given everything she has ever wanted.

I'm giving it four stars and I might have given more if I had have read all the comments before I voted. Any story that gets the anon's so fired up is worth 5

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Good Fun to Read

She was deliciously evil, self-centered and manipulative. He on the other hand was gutless, weak and, in the end, just as selfish as his wife. The onlyh thing missing in this tale is love. Why on earth did they marry in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
my wife tried this i would have left and killed her and him later

fact is she is an adulterous slut who fucked another man making her husband a cuck and subjecting them both to potential STDs as well as other diseases. Who would want a woman this mentally ill to be the mother of their children? This story did not belong in LS it is either IR, BDSM, or fetish. And remember dead women tell no lies and prenups have no standing when the spouse is deceased by a black man named Trey breaking into the house, raping her, before killing her, and the husband coming in and killing the murderer. You left out a good plot for stupidity.

WILLACWILLACalmost 11 years ago
Very entertaining.

Unique storyline. Enjoyed the different take. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very entertaining

tongue in cheek so to speak. Some may get it. *****

biggwhiteybiggwhiteyalmost 11 years ago
fucking whore

should have killed them all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Flush

Crap like this one would make J.P.B. blush , somebody flip the handle and send the bowl circler down the pipe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Total crap

Please make a tag for these kind of stories, so i can avoid them.

shangoshangoalmost 11 years ago
Something different....

Could have done w/o the figurative winking at the camera, though. Still a five

zed0zed0almost 11 years ago
Ugh!

Congratulations on A new level of stupid.

It's a good thing your stories are short, as I barely managed to finish this one, and I don't think I was able to finish the last one either.

In fact you have become one of those writers (I would never dare to call you an author), who's crap I will no longer bother to read, but I will always assign you a low score.

You also need to upgrade your bio, you claim to be a male which is obviously untrue.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Zed0

having xy chromosomes makes the author a male. A biological fact. It doesn't make him a man. I wish Lit had a separate category for white guys with a black cock fetish because that's what this is. It's not LW or IR.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Interesting how some people only focus on the mans wounded pride. What about the girl and her plans? Women have a biological clock. They have a certain time to get kids and after that its either game over or really difficult. The man in the story is clearly procrastinating and is basically wasting precious time. Her time.

"Then she should have divorced him yadda yadda yadda."

But he clearly wanted the same as her. He only needed a wakeup call and she gave him just that. Why divorce a perfectly good husband when he can be so easily fixed? And a divorce wouldnt have been good for him.either. In the years to come he would have kicked himself over having let a good woman go thanks to a foolish pride isdue.

In the end both got what they truly wanted, and even though the woman turned out to be slightly smarter than the man, he is no pushover. Sometimes it takes a real man to admit that youre wrong, and thats what he does by his actions. He grows beyond the role of gigolo thanks to his wifes determination.

Its worth noticing that she gives him a scare but there is no real danger of her actually getting pregnant by anybody else. Its like a ride in Disneyland. Scary but no real danger. Thats pretty clever.

This is a loving wives story about a man and a wife who are in love and fixes a problem that could have made one of them really miserable in the future and caused the martiage to break up. In other words it has a happy ending for both. The story is well written and clever too. Then why does it have such a low rating? Why do I get the feeling that it would have gotten way over 4 if the man had shot his wife in the end? This is "loving viwes" you guys. Not "hate women" or "insecure males" ;-)

dustty55dustty55almost 11 years ago
Welcome to married life.

Although this story is extreme, any man who has been married for a long time can relate to this. Sure, we are the masters of our households. We fart, belch, and scratch our balls and of course the wife does what we require. Or does she? Most will admit, that sweet little creature usually gets her way. Yeah, she leaves our pride in place, but was it really our choice? Lets face it, if you've never been manipulated by her, you are either lying or divorced.

One other thing that no one mentioned. He was always getting his way. If he had not come around to her way of thinking, she wouldn't want him anyway. She could easily assume that because he didn't honor his promise, he didn't love her anyway and was only after her money.

As for screwing the black guy, Her husband was history anyway if he let her do it. She didn't cheat on him behind his back. It was right there for him to allow or not. Good story, I gave it a five. Lighten up you cavemen.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Men like to party...

No matter how much men like to party, it is a pimple on the ass of how much many women NEED to have a family. And, like room-temperature fish, that need doesn't hang-fire very well.

Hubby is tough. Grinching at the billionaire heiress when you KNOW she's got you by the short-hairs (SEVERAL short-hairs, like ignoring your part of the deal, plus the trivial little fact that you work for HER Daddy's business).

Great little end-of-story twist!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Either live up to your commitments

or leave. But they should have at least sat down and discussed their feelings. Couple of spoiled children. Not exactly parent material. And I think the hubby would have been looking for some payback after her stunt. Doesn't exactly breed trust in your spouse if she can do something like that just to get her way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ya nice story

You got a solid 1, I've been fucked over by women so many times..... you make me puk.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
BITCH STORY

Gut her let her die slowly and then you shoot the fuckers kneecaps off, cut them up and feed them and her into wood chipper, the last sound she hers beside her begging is whhhirrrrrrrrrr hahahahahha. oh and as side note set her family aflame at Christmas while showing the video of her last moments as non-meat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
how can rich people

be so FUCKING stupid? Man, I really wish Burt had left (even with little or NO money), proceeded with divorce and retained his pride. But it just HAD to be about the money. The woman who schemed to make him a cuckold will continue to keep fucking around on him for the rest of forever. Get out while you are young enough to start over, and there aren't any kids to complicate things. Believe it or not, other women will want to have kids with you AND NOT fuck around on you or play expensive mind games with you to get them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How do you love a bitch?

Because that's what she was - a scheming, manipulative bitch! And she screwed a black man (why is it always a black man with a big dick?) right in front of him. He should have taken whatever was his and left her cheating ass - FOREVER! Who will he find in his bed next? A dozen Latinos, all with big dicks??

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHATS LOVE REALLY GOT TO DO WITH IT

and his choice leaves a lot to be desired, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Waste of cyberspace.

Pure BS, not worth even finishing.

'nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pure bullshit

That was sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Fun!

A good story that made me laugh and wank; good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That was funny!

But I'm not sure the wife wasn't a manipulative, scheming, controlling bitch.

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
I LOVE Alice Cooper!

And once again, I've laughed right out loud. Fun story!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Shit too few seem to have read this story

But plenty comment on it -

HE ignored her and her life's dream

HE went for what he wanted and cared not for her

She devised a safe way to force him to commit or quit - it worked - harsh shit yeah was she totally wrong NO. She was scheming but clearly had it under control through out she planned ahead - for all contingencies - Trey could never have gotten her pregnant and she knew that before hand - get a grip - again -

This is the last story currently printed by this author i look forard to more -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
NOT LOVING WIFE, NOT EVEN FUNNY

A SCHEMING BLACK COCK WHORE AND A MORON WITHOUT PRINCIPLE;

THE TIDES OF CRAP AT THE GATES OF LATRINE

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
story

A women's desire to have a child often overcomes any sense of reason but this was way over the top. DNA test could prove her infidelity along with the fact of a mixed race child. Even if the child was his, I would have divorced the bitch for what she put him thru. If he doesn't he's just a kept whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And this is where the husband...

...comes home the next day and shoots her. A stunt like this would break the mind of most men and not for the better.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
@Anonymous...

...did you forget in which forum you are? Many, many authors here are totally broken already; their stories just resemble their attitude and/or their low selfconfidence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Only one solution for that cunt:

Sell her to a mexican whore house and keep her money for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
dead wives tell no lies

with her dead he inherits the money, personally if I had been married to her the money would not have been important to me and I would have divorced her BBC ho azz

NWlifterNWlifteralmost 9 years ago
Oh sweet revenge...

More than just money, the whore would pay dearly.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THE GRATEFUL CUCK

and he was the only one paying. TK U MLJ LV NV

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 8 years ago
And the rabbit pulled out of the hat by the magician is....

And one more surprise for the cunning cunt. The baby was born as expected, and was so black, one of the nurses in the delivery room fainted. Guess vasectomies don't always take, just like she didn't have any trouble breaking her vows. And yeah, I bet her rich conservative daddy just LOVES having his lily-white daughter pop out a black baby. I guess Burt decides to leave after all. And with her promise to give him half of everything, he isn't leaving her cheating ass empty-handed. Cheating women who try to justify their fantasy to "ride a big black cock, just once" get what they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what kind of freak are you man???

I regret ever coming across your profile..

Piece of shit.. I hope you are already dead and I don't accidentally find more crap written by you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Jesus

I fucking hate this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit. another wimp author that needs killing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Fuck you in the heart dear annony!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT FAT DUMB WHORE VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Nice couple. They'll have wonderful kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Conniving Bitch

He should Divorce her, she'll try and control him another way when it pleases her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
garbage

cuckfan author needs a beating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun

I wish this author had more stories to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hey Burt -

Don't forget that giving into extortion means that there WILL be a next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Horse shit.

But is a wimp ass punk. That whore wasn't worth his breath the moment it started. So he is so brainless he willing to risk the stds. You female authors are not worth reading.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Most

Most of your stuff is pretty good and funny in an offense way, but adding gratuitous bbc to the mix killed this one. Try again..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Take the money and run

Do you really want to stay with a woman who would force you to watch her screw another man for the sole purpose of getting pregnant? Do you want a wife who would hire two men to restrain you and threaten you with teasers if you don't stop struggling while she screws that man? Think about what she has done so far and imagine what she will do the next time she wants you to bend to her will.

Don’t tear up that prenuptial agreement. When you get away from her find your own lawyer and start divorce actions. Make several copies of the prenup and hand her a personal copy after watching her being served for what ever reason is allowed in your State. Take the hundred thousand dollars and smile as you drive away. Maybe if you are lucky good ole Trey isn't as sterile as he thinks and she will have his child. Imagine her trying to explain that to her father after he loses the man he was planning to hand his company to when he retires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1*

What the fuck are you doing? Fucking sick!

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
So, he takes it all like a wimp?

What a pile of SHIT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I usually like your stuff but that was easily the worst story of yours I’ve read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ez egy undorító sz@r történet...

Ilyen ember nem létezik,de ha van akkor az is az élet salakja közé tartozik,mert ilyen k.rvát bármely utcasarkon találhat,nem kell még eltartani sem,ki kellett volna dobnia a nagy steril barátja után,akivel régóta felszarvazza!!! Óvakodj az ilyen írástól és annak elolvasásától,azt javaslom!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MPEST

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Utter rubbish.

Any man who is swayed by his $10,000 Rolex etc BEFORE noting she is bringing out her slut gun is a fool.

eljj546eljj546almost 2 years ago
What a fucking piece of shit story

Literotica should throw this story and the writer off the website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really don't understand shit like this. Why do people glorify or take pleasure and entertainment from this disgusting stuff?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very exciting and erotic. Lots of husbands would like to come home and see this happening, not just fantasizing about it. My first wife had an affair with a good-looking Black neighbor. She wished she could have his babies; but, had her tubes tied before he moved in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStrangeLife@StrangeLife
360 Followers
My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

SIMILAR Stories