All Comments on 'Teacher's Pet Ch. 03'

by DemoonKatjie

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
keep it up!

I thoroughly enjoying watching this story unfold. The short but sweet format really works here. Anticipating more...

HellBenttooHellBenttooover 10 years ago

Looking forward to more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Painted

I read chapters 1-3, and found your use of descriptive language had the power to draw me in and nearly actually sense everything going on in the story. You do an excellent job of painting the subject of sex so it is a beautiful and delicate thing, even when it is rough and punishing.

I'm a bit intrigued to learn the motivations and background of the characters, but once the erotica fully kicks in, I'm enthralled, and would change my stance and say that the minimalist approach to exposition works here, and the sex and exhilaration makes its way to center stage, where it steals the show.

Overall, very well done for the genre, and I found little or nothing to pull me out of the story and break my suspension of disbelief- this is believable sex, which is a tall order to put to paper.

-Chris

MVF_LitMVF_Litover 5 years ago
More

I see you haven’t written anything for five years. I hope you choose to start again. You among others have encouraged me to write by reading your work. I’ve three in process, and hope to start submitting them before my next nine ideas become solid enough to begin them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDemoonKatjie@DemoonKatjie
86 Followers
I read, write, sing and draw. I believe that there is more to sexuality than just the blunt points of tab a inserting into tab b. The most erotic stories, and personal experiences happen and come to life when both the physical and the mental aspects are combined. i hope y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES