All Comments on 'Me, My Mother & A Small Caravan'

by bigwomenrule

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

PREGNANCY AND MARRUAGE

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A very sweet and loving storyline

The erotic love and sex that they had together was just perfect.

I didn't want the story to end and wanted to read about their summer vacation and if she became pregnant with his child.

A well written and edited story that is a pleasure to read.

Thanks for the very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story & I agree with your username

So so hot!! Mom portrayed just the right amount of hesitancy and wanton lustful desire. I like how they obviously loved each other too. And I absolutely love the description of how Mom had trouble keeping quiet whenever her boy pounded balls deep in her. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

The world would be less evil if we had more happy families fucking each other. Love to have others like this with more kink and fetish

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"we gazed, wide-eyed at each other, both in utter disbelief that this was happening, that I was balls-deep inside my own mother."

This is simply brilliant. For a first-time story, it's nothing short of a miracle. The story captures all the lust and love a boy has for his mother and for that wonderful hole she has between her legs, the very same hole he came out of. As well, it shows the lust and love a mother has for her darling baby boy and for what he's got swinging between his legs that makes him a boy. Once the stupid "taboo" is shattered, there's no stopping the mother and son. As in this excellent story, the boy's got to stick his big young cock up his mother's mommy-hole every darn chance he gets, in their caravan, in the field, by the pool, anywhere and everywhere. Mom feels the same way, she's just got to have her boy's fat hard on up her cunt, her cunt feels empty without it. The lad's just got to unload his young balls up the twat of all his boyish dreams, giving his mom the most heartfelt, sincerest gift any son can ever give his mother, his huge dose of rich creamy semen. I love how mom insists, "No condoms!" Mom wants to feel each strong spurt of her boy's sperm as it hits the walls of her cunt, she loves knowing that her boy's precious sperm is safe and protected in same place where he was safe and protected for nine months as a tiny baby. The mother wants to get pregnant by her son, and the son is real eager to fuck a baby up the twat where he was once a baby. Mom is proud of her grinning young motherfucker, of his cock that's always rock-hard for his mommy, and of his brimming potent young balls.

kevswickkevswickover 10 years ago
Loved it

Please write more.

wankme2012wankme2012over 10 years ago
wank

great story,gave me a hard on,had to have a wank while reading it,spunk everywhere now

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot story

Like many other readers I sit here with my pants around my ankles my jizz all over my belly after having read this story. The knowledge that mommy does not want her son to wear a condom and the fact that she was on no form of birth control is very exciting. Mommy encouraging her son to deposit multiple loads of seeds in her "fertile womb" sent me over the edge. I can only imagine the delight he will feel as he conquers his mothers body and she swells with his child. what a lucky son.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
hot story

nicely done-hot sex scenes thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Avid fan of this

Well done! I agree with previous statements entirely...just the perfect amount of hesitancy expressed from mom and plausible fantasy being played out. The vivid description of the young son plunging his hard manhood deep into his moms warm moist cunt left me breathless.....and spent...please write more stories....you have a gift

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 10 years ago
XXXcellent story!

I'm with digdaddyrich- I want to see how this affair develops, especially if the mother gets pregnant and keeps the baby.

You perfectly captured the breathless intensity of honeymoon hormones- where you want to do nothing else with anyone else but shag like minks at every opportunity. There's infinitely more to this relationship than just mad lust going on- they clearly love and respect each other and have plenty to talk about and share once the pheromone haze clears to make a splendid life together.

Long story shorter, splendid job on this chapter leaving us readers as breathless as the lovers for the next chapter!

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXover 10 years ago
Great Story

Really Nice Story. and you easily portrayed the Love between Mother and Son, Looking forward to more adventures, and of course I am wondering what they will name their children!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cute

Not bad for a first attempt. In my opinion you ought to ditch the kissing, though. You don't need the cheesy shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Well done! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good job !

Your first try looks like a success. Perhaps a short sequel should be attached, for Christmas vacation.

After all, he wants to eat her, and she needs to blow him.

Good luck !!

Thanks Don

Ian SinclairIan Sinclairover 10 years ago
You sure you're on the right site?

Normal incest stories on this site are truly crap, you know, 'mum saw me naked, and then jumped on my 12" cock' kinda thing, Your story was truly erotic, with a lovely sexual build up. The kiss, and that initial hug was inspiring, and really sexy. The dialogue was real, and the pace of the story was just right. If this was your first one, I'm envious of your talent - keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks

Your story,was great..Wish I was a writer,then I would be able to,express myself,concerning,the first time my mother and I had sex I was 17 at the time,and a virgin,mom ended that problem,and we continued to make love until,I was 19,and shipped to southeast asia...I still miss her...

P.LighthouseP.Lighthouseover 10 years ago
Touching!

Please don't stop.

This was a good beginning, but they deserve more and we would love to read it.

It's beautiful, not just sex. It’s true love.

Congratulations for your excellent style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please

Great story, carry on.

qequsqequsover 10 years ago
nice :)

as your first story and short-stroke type it is really good :) keep it going !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hated it

I quit reading when you said the Mom had F cups. Get real and write about "normal" sized breasts. I am over 60 and have NEVER seen a woman with breasts that large. It is not sexy and is such a turn off.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 10 years ago
Great feeling story

This is a fabulous story. My mother was as large as she was. We started being a couple and I talked my mom into taking some of the money from my father’s death to get a reduction in breast size so she would feel better about herself. As the time went by we both became more physically fit and were able to make love for over an hour at a time. A relationship between mother and son is like no other. PLEASE write more

gemlesgrossgemlesgrossover 10 years ago
Very arousing!

Thanks for your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
RE; hated it

She was a 38F, and a size 22 uk dress size. That's pretty real. You've never seen a woman of these dimensions? F cup is a pretty common size among BBWs, if anything quite modest, I'm only 29 and know women into the H cups who aren't even as fat as the mother in this story. I lost my virginity to an older woman of the exact proportions as the mother in this story and she was pretty damn real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really Good!

Please do make sure that he gets her pregnant soon though.

bigwomenrulebigwomenruleover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Wow, really encouraging feedback guys thank you! Glad that one of my favourite fantasies works the same magic on others, plenty of food for thought for the (inevitable) sequel too, I had wanted him to impregnate his mother so glad others want their relationship to go to that level too! Looks like I need to be getting to work!

Thanks again guys! Bigwomenrule

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

I suppose it's alright, it reads ok, but didn't push any buttons either. Is a caravan a trailer?

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
caravan =

travel trailer

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very excellent

Please keep writing mom/son stories, they are my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hope you write some more mom/son

I really liked it a lot.

jdbjdjdbjdover 10 years ago
Absolutely One of the Best in this Area ! ! !

Absolutely one of the best, most realistic stories in this area! The fact that I find the characters so realistic is what makes your story so moving for me. I enjoyed your development starting with the exchange of text messages and, like Ian Sinclair, their kiss and naked hug in the changing cubicle immediately won me over. Well written and an easy read, please continue this story line and any others that you are considering!

rancoorrancoorover 10 years ago
It's OK..

I totally agree with 'jdbjd'..

Compact story, without redundant multipage longueur, describing 'dilemmas' and indecision moral-ethical two persons..

The logic of events must lead to the only possible termination. And so it happens ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Awesome! Write more please.

Pilbaraman111Pilbaraman111over 10 years ago
Hot

Loved the story, well written and erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very erotic

One of the best written erotic story I have ever read. Sensual, sensitive and sensible.

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedover 10 years ago
I agree that it is good

I agree that this story is good but it is definitely not one of the best. It is 3 stars (Which is a great rating from me, most writers on here couldn't write their way around a news paper) at best because it was already like they were a couple in the beginning of the story. I felt like I was reading a story where mom and son had already fucked and now they just went on vacation together

bigwomenrulebigwomenruleover 10 years agoAuthor
Hi guys the sequel is here!

The sequel; me, my mother and a big decision is now up! The link is; www.literotica.com/s/me-my-mother-and-a-big-decision hope it lives up to the original and thanks for the feedback, always welcome!

Bigwomenrule

DougntexasDougntexasover 10 years ago
DougNTexas

Just a fantastic story. I loved it and I love the theme. Please write a whole lot more.

Corco763Corco763over 10 years ago
Voll gut!

Ich stehe ja eigentlich nicht so auf Mütter, aber diese Geschichte hat das gewisse Etwas. Ich stürze mich jetzt sofort auf die Fortsetzung.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not real

I refuse to read stories that feature boobs that are freakishly huge. Come on F cups, two washtubs on a womans chest. I want to puke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just a clarification

F cup breasts aren't at all unrealistic. They aren't even washtubs, whatever that is. In bra sizing, a DD cup is also known as E cup. DDD AKA F. Its only a size up from DD. So try and get your facts straight before you jump straight talking shit.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"Me, My Mother & A Small Caravan" - Unnamed Mother and Unnamed Nineteen Year Old Son

This story is exactly the type, kind, theme, context and content that makes my heartbeat beat gallop, my emotions swell and cause me to quiver and smile, and makes my dick throb and vibrate with lust and compassion for the mother and son lovers-couple!!! It is about love, Love, LOVE and L-O-V-E, personified; respect and total committment to each other--ONLY!! Ther are no threesomes, moresomes nor any outside influences, and it's about pure true love and honor for a female and male, a woman and a man!! Just exactly the way a true, believeable and any pure blood-related male and female incest story should read--in the real world it's the way the majority of incest love, dedication and consummation actually does occur!!

The writer should always name the characters and disclose their ages; these details about the characters makes them more real, loveable and closer to the readers!! The son and mother's roles are very well written, the amount of talk, conversations and banter are "right on"! The story deserves Five (5) Stars; however, because mother was not declared to have been impregnated with their child(ren) I've awarded the story Four (4) Stars. With incestual pregnancies the ultimate love, committment, risk and exposure, and faithfulness of the female pregnancy the child(ren) is(are) the grandest prize--the highest score, the most points, the most stars possible of their union, and their procreation!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please. Share

I need your mommie

katibkatibover 9 years ago
Oh...

Excellent!

ErotFanErotFanalmost 9 years ago
Near perfect

Nicely balanced between eroticism and believability without sinking into sluttish grotesqueness. Can't wait to read the sequel.

;) as they say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i loved it

i sure loved this story made me really exited it gets a top score

Chris94Chris94almost 7 years ago
Excitement

Hey this story... the excitement builds so well!! great job! cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVISSIMO! BRAVISSIMO! Your story is totally my cup of tea... & then some more! Gave you a 5.25/5.0 = 105% "exceeds expectations"!

The storyline was very intelligently conceived, & really masterfully crafted.

This is a sex story and a love story 2-in-1.

My mom was a BBW. In the summer my parents rented a lake-side cottage for 2 - 3 weeks. My mom wore bikinis, very much like the mom in the story!

Hi everybody:

THIS IS A MUST READ STORY if you are into mom-son incest scenarios!

LazyPervert69LazyPervert69almost 5 years ago
amazing

Great read, thanks for sharing

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Hot story, needs a sequel. 5/5

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

For your first story, it was extremely good. I like character development (emotionally, psychologically, and physically). The son's emotional maturity and sensitivity to his mother's need was well developed and clearly expressed. The sexual and emotional epiphany discovered by the couple was beautiful. The honest intimacy, refusal of the use of condums, as expressed by the mother toward her son was believable and cemented their relationship. 5 stars.

SlickerzSlickerzabout 1 year ago

She she she, her, her ....you fucking idiot! Who the fuck is she? Is this mother-son incest erotica or some bland generic adult story? Why not make reference to her as 'my mother' or 'mom' instead of almost entire page keep repeating she she she.

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

Hit story worth 4 Stars from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous