All Comments on 'Brother to Brother Ch. 04'

by thealphamale

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tac_naynwafflestac_naynwafflesover 10 years ago
Hope

I hope this isn't the end. This is really good! Keep it up :)

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
Perfect Lovers

Carter's thought of this moment for years and didn't buy lube? Finally the start of their love making. Loved all the 'perfect' comments. You'll need to vary the after glow conversation with some other terms & words for the next chapters. I missed a joke maybe. Aiden says, 'I guess Mom chose to have us both circumcised.' Carter realized, 'He even held onto my foreskin with his strong lips.' Look forward to your next chapters on this story, and your new one. (Note to '...waffles'-- you didn't read the disclaimer before the story started about more to come.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot Stuff!

Looking forward to another bunch of chapters!

tac_naynwafflestac_naynwafflesover 10 years ago
Great, now I'm blind...

Geez I didn't see that disclaimer. Ah well. I wanted to read it way too badly I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Here comes the LOVE

Aiden and Carter admit their love for each other, and finally get to experience each other's naked body. They had not been naked together in some time -- they note the changes in their bodies that have gone unseen. Aiden enjoys running his fingers through the soft and short chest hair of his older brother. And both brothers enjoy sharing their soft lips and tongues, their necks and nipples, their chests, their abs and pubes, and of course their gorgeous cocks. The discovery of these enjoyable moments is a great reading moment -- they have found their love for each other. Hoo-rah! Carter has waited a long time for this, and now that Aiden is on board, their bed time together will be magnificent. It bring tears to the eyes.

I hope we have many more sexual scenes between the brothers; they are really in love and so eager to be warmly one in their loving embraces. Read on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One issue

"I guess Mom chose to have us both circumcised."

"He even held onto my foreskin with his strong lips"

Slight contradiction maybe

You realise circumcised cocks have NO FORSKIN

Meaning circumcision is the process where it is cut off

I both liking and owning a foreskin I find this error offensive not to mention that nobody picked up on this before me equally even with this error love the story blown 3 loads by this point and am wishing I have a brother now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sexy series

I had a hard on the whole way through this series I would love to be able to hook up with you two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m loving this storyline, but things are getting very confusing switching between the 2 points of view. Plus there are some grammatical errors and inconsistencies. I don’t know if it’s because you’re feeling rushed, or you actually are rushed. This chapter felt like it was written by two different people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous