All Comments on 'A Pack of Tales Ch. 10'

by NaokoSmith

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what happens next?

I always think I know what will happen next - but it never does. Lol. Keep on going keeping on going. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

that was sad poor red

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithover 10 years agoAuthor
Poor Red

I know, I felt very grumpy having to write such horrible things for poor Red. Unfortunately it had to be something major that would lead to her ending up in the state she was in when the pack took her in. I'm sure Christa is giving her a lot of hugs now (and cups of tea).

Bad things often happen to young people, I wish it was a better world. I'm glad Red has found some good friends though, people who are worth her trust (even if they can be a bit hairy sometimes ;) ).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
keep going!

I love how your characters are slowly revealed in their multiple facets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
any more please??

I keep on looking but nothing new - have you finished with this story, or is there more to come please??(please???)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Confused

I like the story, but you're writing is kind of all over the place. I'm guessing you're trying to go for an artistic approach but it's not effective if no one knows what's happening. Also, many scenes seem random and not needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous