All Comments on 'Becoming a Slut Wife'

by CheatingWifeinLA

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THE BORDOM IS OVER

Great story we both loved it. more couples should try shit like that we think .It spices the sex life up we"ve married for 41 years . IF more couples really loved one another and were willing to try this sort of thing they would"nt be in divorce court but i would'nt call myself a slut wife a fun loving wife sounds much better thanks again. from us

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really good story! Thank you

But for the record? John is a cuck, the size of his cock is irrelevant. Nonetheless, whatever floats your boat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

We enjoyed your story and wish you the best as you continue.

My wife has several men she see often and usually after meeting them will bring them home with her and I watch her get fucked, sucking them, and allow them to fuck her in the ass often. The only thing we didn't do was get pregnant. talked aboit it but no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great!

I loved the story, and I loved reading the comments from other readers who have tried things like that. It really opens my eyes to what is possible. There really is an alternative to the traditional marriage which is so often filled with someone controlling the other person, and jealously.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years ago
Interesting tale

which has the ring of truth to it. I used to love it when my ex fucked other men.

klippertklippertover 10 years ago
very hot

the antisipation of her pulling out and sucking that big cock....brings back memories of Mrs K telling me about her big cocks she had in college...HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wife watching pleasure

I have had the pleasure of watching my slut wife with other mens big cocks in her wet pussy, plus I have even watched her take the virginity of her brothers friends. But the best ever was when we were at a party and she removed her panties and put them in my pocket as I sat talking to my mom-in-law and took three men at different times through the night outside and fucked them then returning to me with cum running down her legs and used the panties to clean up with. Her mom knew what was going on an smiled at me while stroking my leg.but that's another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

My husband of 20 years is the only man I have ever been intimate with until a little encounter last week. However sex is very infrequent and very boring. He touches my tits with one hand and rubs his cock with the other until he's hard then it's in, out, cum roll over and sleep leaving me to go to the bathroom to diddle my aching clit. Last week I had a new carpet fitted and the young man doing it complimented me on my figure. My pussy started to get wet and I flirted unashamedly. It ended up with us in bed and I felt like a virgin bride. He lay me on the bed and opened my legs wide and then he started licking and sucking my pussy until I shuddered in orgasm. He stood in front of me and I sucked cock and balls for the first time. The actual sex was amazing. He told me to get on top and enjoy the riding. I'd never done this before and it felt very liberating. My lover told me to go for it as I started to bounce and grind on his cock. My big tits were flying about everywhere and I reached down to play with my clit. The pleasure was building but I was mortified when I peed all over him. He told me to keep going and that it wasn't pee I was squirting cum. I had the most beautiful orgasm and a few seconds later i felt my lover's hot cum splatter my womb. We fucked again twice more before he left me with my pussy matted and sticky with his cum. I will be forever grateful to that young man for showing me how pleasurable sex could be.

r0cket69r0cket69about 7 years ago
attached

Husbands who neglect their wives leave the door wide open for some asshole to come along and take what is theirs. I've had the pleasure of being that asshole more than once.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

50 yrs of marriage is a very long time and not all but a lot of woman(wives do get to enjoy another cock in her married life and most husbands don't ever know. I am different i prefer she has a boyfriend and is having great sex with a well endowed boyfriend as many wives do have today. Nothing wrong with your wife enjoying a good healthy sex life and a good fuck as long as it does not ruin their marriage

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous