All Comments on 'Ellie Lost a Bet at a Party'

by EroticMark

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago

Like 'A Very Naked Interview', this would have benefited from some background, maybe a flashback to how she came to make this bet in the first place.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 11 years ago
Need the backstory

This was just part of a story - why was the character submitting to this humiliation?

And, of course, there was the usual nonsense of humiliation being unbelievably arousing.

EroticMarkEroticMarkalmost 11 years agoAuthor

The two stories submitted without backstories are just quick stories for people who have their own idea of the girl involved, that way the reader can imagine the kind of girl they want. The reader can imagine the girl with any hair colour, any features they might like, and of course how they got into the situation they're in. Like I said though, these two stories are just quick stories while I'm beginning my first series of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
needs background

good story but the we needed to know how she lost the bet, and why Riri had such a crush or hatred for her. What happened next was she blackmailed by the entire dorm? Few people would go to this extend to settle a bet, very arousing story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good for what it is

But no build up, no explanation of who the characters are or why one has to get naked and humiliated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous