All Comments on 'The Rub'

by carson2658

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
thilltellthilltellover 10 years ago
Too many changes

Wife behaves drastically different then she has for 20 years. Seems like she is trying to keep hubby clueless and around rather than supportive team building. Makes me suspicious.

ThillTell

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Fun Read****

Very entertaining loving story he is lucky. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great married life fantasy

While some have claimed the story isn't good or questioned the wife'sotives, unloved your story. I think that is the fantasy of a lot of guys like

Me that have normally quiet and reserved wives. In my case, it is ray to tales quietness and equate it with her not enjoying sex. Which leads to feelings of personal inadequacy. What in wouldn't give to have my shy wife pull something like this and go absolutely wild. Maybe you have to be in that kind is situation to fully appreciate this story.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Good job! I enjoyed the tale tremendously. It was well thought and well written. Very believable plot and the sex was hot.

Five Stars, for sure.

LikesGoodWritingLikesGoodWritingalmost 10 years ago
that is wonderful

Maybe the wife realized that the rare, special love they share is worth examining a broadening of her delights in bed. and it seems he pleased her, so a classic (and rare) win-win.. i love the idea of the massage afterwards and he gets to fall merrily asleep. (I bet the therapst wil be looking at Will's drill the next time she works on him.)

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 10 years ago
a loving wife, and...

a lucky husband. You can't get better than that.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Now this is exactly how a short quick story can go and still smoke a 10 page novel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous