All Comments on 'Mrs. Young Ch. 04'

by LovingThis100

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good writing but

I'm sure many think the same. It isn't very nice to start a good story and then stop with a vague promise.

LovingThis100LovingThis100almost 10 years agoAuthor
Let me rephrase

Looking back at what I typed at the end I do see that was a vague promise now that I'm looking at it with a readers point of view. I am visiting the site everyday multiple times. I do plan on adding another chapter and will have it up as soon as I can. I'm quite flattered that so many people are interested in this story. I want to think everyone for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hello

There is a skeleton of a woman in a rocking chair, wearing a t-shirt that says: Im waiting for the perfect man. Before this guy finishes this , i will turn into a skeleton.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hi

I have just picked up on this story. I am so glad that I not had to wait years (Nov '12 to Jun '140 between start and 4th chapter.

Please try to progress this story. I am enjoying the story line and look forward to the next issue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WHAT A TEASE

Teasing, just like in the story. Consummate it already. LOL

Kim in Kansas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great!

It's ofcourse a bit sad that we've had to wait for such a long time for another chapter (and he still hasnt banged Mrs Young!) but it's definitely been worth the wait. You're a good writer man, I hope you keep it up, find the inspiration, such things. KUTGW!!

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
Love Mrs Young

Story! But I agree that it takes a very long time to get the next chapter. It's hard to keep track of all the stories that we are wAiting for the next chapter of. I really don't want to miss chapter 5 however there is no way for me to keep track of when this will happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
JUNE 2014 and still we wait for another chapter.

??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Less than a year please

This is by far my favorite erotic story. The suspense has been killing me and althought this chapter was fairly short the quality made up for the quantity as always. I understand that you are indeed a busy person with a life outside of writing but please don't have us waiting another year. Aside from agonizingly slow updates, this story has no flaws in my opinion. Keep it up :)

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
nice

cant wait for chapter 5

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
the story line is all about one experience after another that starts

only to be interrupted.

Kind of like this series, it starts, there is an interruption, and then nothing.

Mrs. Young and Matthew, They have their brief moments as Jenny and Matt only to be interrupted before completion. Ch. 04 and 05

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Hey You!!!!!

Hey You, you heard all these people want to find out whats new with this story. I'm waiting too. I know that boy gunna get him sommma Momma, so I'll stick around for awhile more. But damn Dude git it out!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Build-up!

The build-up is getting excruciating! (Which is good, it only goes to show how good your writing has been.)

Take your time with chapter 5. I'm sure many people are going to be rushing you -- I would rather it come out in its full, complete form than anything else.

Definitely one of the best series on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
coulda been

This could have been a very good story. Leaving me hanging does not endear

You to me. Does Anna get pregnant? Do she and Michael continue their relationship even without Matthew? Can Matthew and Jenny continue and still maintain Michael's love and friendship? Where does Jenny's husband come into this? Regardless of what you think, for good or bad the husband will be part of the story at some point. You need to finish this story, even if you don't want to extend it's length you should wrap it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow!!!!!!!

Please write chapter 5 you had me reading non stop as Mrs Youngis my wifes title and i could imagine you being with my wife and her relaying your story to me in private carry on writing you have a true knack Billy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Here's another plea for more chapters

Great story, great writing, great insight, need more from you...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where is this all going ?

This whole deal (4 Chapters, so far) reminds me of the old "Little Red Riding Hood" joke from my teen years:

Little Red Riding Hood was bopping through the forest on her way to Grandma's house when the Big, Bad Wolf jumped out in front of her and said:

"Little Red Riding Hood" ! I'm going to EAT YOU UP !"

Little Red Riding Hood put her fists on her hips while tapping her right foot ... and said; " EAT ! EAT ! EAT ! DOESN'T ANYBODY FUCK ANYMORE ??? "

Meanwhile ... Jenny Mrs. Young and Matthew-Matt are eating and blowing each other silly, I'm left wondering ... "Will Chapter 5 (if it ever appears) show that Matt will *finally* "get some" !

Let them **DO IT** already !

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago
You've gotta be kidding us

It took you a year to come up with this fourth chapter in which there's just one interrupted sex act?

This is LitEROTICA, not LitMORALIZING, nor LitPHILOSOPHIZING.

All of this yakking back and forth between Matt and Jenny is getting tedious. It's not erotic. It's boring.

It would be better if it led to some sort of payoff, but we've gotten so very little of that in four chapters spread over two year's publishing time. It's not worth the bother to keep track of when the next chapter may, or may not be, published. If the track record holds, it won't be until sometime in summer 2015 anyway.

It's been a long way to go for very little sexual content. Too much "tease" and not enough "please". It's time for Matthew and Mrs. Young to move on with their separate lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What!

You stop when Mrs Young is just starting to warm up. This is insane! What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Done with you

I'm going back to writers that believe in complete love making. Wasted way too much time on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please please please more more more...

Isn't it about time you added more and maybe finished this - it's one of my favourites! Please, please, please, can we have more...?!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You're doing well

I for one think you're leading up to something brilliant. Don't sweat it, but please tie the bow at the end of this. All of your work is building up to a sexy sexy raunchy and guilty fuck-fest between Matthew and Mrs. Young. Until that happens, I'll patiently await your finishing this series.

Thanks for everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I would stay under

This story is one of my strongest fantasies . I cannot control it ... I was in the lingerie section of a department store just a few days ago and a stunningly beautiful Sales Lady come up and asked if she could help me.I looked at her blushing as I was holding a pair of Jockeys new silky panties my fingers sliding over the soft crotch .

" Ohh Those are my favorite panties" she said. They feel wonderful ... I feel so feminine when I wear them . I'm sure you would like them too , she said, her beautiful face glowing with enthusiasm . Are they for someone special ? she asked . No...I stammered.. Blushing . " I understand..don't worry.. I will help you .. Would you like to try these on ? " Here I'll show you wear to change" ... I followed her .. Somehow knowing she was wearing the panties like I had it my hand. I stared at her short dress..she was swaying her hips and all I could think of was being under her dress sucking on her pussy through those lovely panties, her dress hiding me . I went into the small changing room while she waited just outside. " I will wait here ... ask me any questions ." I went in and pulled the panties up ... Pre cum leaking .. I was engulfed by the smell of the little room.. Nothing but a curtain separating us. I couldn't help myself and began to slide my finger up and down my cock pretending I was stroking my clit ... I couldn't hold back and convulsed in orgasm , biting my lip as I spurted cum into those silky panties .. Thrusting . Soaking them. I moan escaped as I came. " . Are you ok ? Do you like them ?she said. Yess I hoarsely said. " Come out when you are ready.I have to check for other customers " Embassased I tried to wipe as much cum from the panties and folded them to hide it as I approached her at the register . She was smiling , a knowing sparkle in her voice . "Did you like them and would you like additional pairs ? ..I'll get them for you.." Yes... Please I stammered. She came back with four more pairs...pink,white , black , and one with little flowers . My hands were shaking as I saw her bring the pair soaked with my cum to her face as inhale... Her eyes closed .. Smiling . I knew you would like them she said as she rang them up and put them in a bag , wrapping the pair soaked with cum in blue paper with a little gold seal. " I know this is Special pair " she said." My name is Megan and I am here every Wednesday .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great details

I really enjoyed your storie, It was well written and seemed so real, I can

believe something like that happening in real life!

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 8 years ago
Oh my god.... Are you sure YOUR name isn't Jenny...?

Because as teases go, this definitely is turning into one...

Of course, the thing to keep in mind about teasing is you have to be careful about carrying it too far... I'm really hoping YOU don't...

And, admittedly, I'm curious to see what the end game is going to be...

Loving it though you're driving me nuts...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Blueballs the series

I keep stroking my cock, till the last page..good job

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 7 years ago
no place to stop

story was pretty good , but not finished !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mrs Young chapter 5... finally enjoys getting fucked by Matt

It have been a complete ending by having Matt finally have the opportunity to fuck Mrs. Young to many orgasms as she lacked being fucked by her hubby by being left alone for so long!!!!Mrs Young probably had cobweb on her pussy....!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finish me!!!

Dang it all to heck. Boy, you got my team of horses all riled up and it's going to take you finishing this sumbitch up before I get a second of rest. Jenny OBVIOUSLY now is grinding on him, soaked. He's harder than a box of rocks. You, had better finish this story or I'll make you celibate. Forever.

GoldenEagle666GoldenEagle666over 6 years ago
Awesome story

Awesome story, thank you. Hopefully Ch.05 will continue the way that the other chapters have been written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next Part

Good story

But der should be one more part

When is the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Write more so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
its getting interesting

i find it an enjoyable read

justhorny2justhorny2over 3 years ago

You need to finish this story. Please!

LliliputLliliputover 2 years ago

How can you just leave this hanging!?

amsterdamamsterdamalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the series mainly due to the realistic internal conflict being endured by the main protagonists. It helps makes the story believable and endures readers care about what happens to the characters. It's a shame there wasn't a more natural conclusion to each chapter and you really need an editor to clean up the typos and errors, but I hope you find the motivation and time to continue the story and provide the ending that the comments show many are craving.

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Good story line & developing characters. Need to pay attention to grammar & word choice it is a significant distraction & is really off putting for the reader. Looking forward to your next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank goodness that I just found this story series and I don't have to wait for the next chapter. This story is damned exciting. It feeds into my fantasies as a kid. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you will write more, we men will like to see what you like to fantasize about regarding younger lovers and how you enjoy them.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

We agree with 'Amsterdam'. It's probably just echoing real life with all its conflicts and uncertainties, but the story does seem to be dragging on a bit now.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

Still going strong, you have kept this at a high level of writing,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLovingThis100@LovingThis100
459 Followers
12/27/2023 Update: - Working on something new - Mrs. Young: 7th and final chapter is pending at this time * Amateur writer here. I have a day time job and this is a hobby. Thank you for being kind :) I like to write realistically. I enjoy reading any feedback and will respon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES