All Comments on 'Straight Man Taught a Hard Lesson'

by Luctari

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
forfun44forfun44over 10 years ago
Brutal, but Hot!!

Bring it on bad boys!!

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
Towards the end of the story the black blackmailer says "You gonna take all of this, you white bitch?"

Senseless nonconsensual corporal punishment and gay oral, anal sex. Cardboard characters. Black blackmailer gives no reason to be involved with his white friend's unfaithful, cheating father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Somewhere, someday, sometime...

Ken would be the target of long range rifle fire if he did this to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
damn

I would like Ken and his friends to visit me

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a hard lesson

Wow loved the story , reminds me of the time I caught my Asian boss jacking off looking into the female employee's locker room. he had been a real arrogant ass hole and when he knew what I had on my cell phone his ass literally became mine. I even got a chance to severely fuck his sweet little Asian wife(which he drugged for me) .

So come on more story about this bitch.

Mike in Texas my email is thewildmick_irish on yah

zolyzolyover 7 years ago
Amazing story except for...

the last part of the guy becoming submissive, why? It would have been way more interesting if he hated it to the end. You can't make someone gay. ALso had loved a way more darker elements with more brutal deep throating elements. Hope youll write again a story like this!

hylas_hylas_over 7 years ago

Enjoyed the story, language is no-nonsense and clear.

However, some of the heavier elements went too far for my taste (that stuff about "blood and filth")

And I think more could have been done with the straight-to-gay transition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW

That is what I fantasize about happening to me. I can’t wait for that day to come. Right now I’m taking small steps in becoming a true sissy boi. I’m wearing girls panties,bra’s, and garters and hose to work every days. I also have caged my little useless dicklet up. I’m making my goal to be total slut to a mans large hard cock.

Thanks so much for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a great story Wish it was me getting it all love to take more i be begging all night or all weekend mmmmm great thank you

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Blackmail, like bank robbery, can be done in various ways. What this one lacked in style it made up for with brutality. Though I prefer the former, the writing was clear, easy to imagine the scene. The victim's sudden shift in mentality/orientation was like a hairpin turn, and I was in the ditch. Well written, but lost me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Terrible. Not sexy in the least

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous