All Comments on 'Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 02'

by Bicyclist

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
ChiRolandChiRolandover 10 years ago
Hot!

A moment by moment description of cock sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Should Have Stayed Longer

If you had stayed in the room you might have been able to get a second mouthful or more. I've been in that situation where I had guys lining up when they heard how good I was. Sometimes there's two or three guys in the room with me, (large video room with chairs, a low table, and a sofa) all getting ready to fill me up, often getting me to lie on the table with my head hanging over the edge so one can fuck my mouth standing behind my head while another lifts my legs and fucks my 'pussy ass', both of them getting and giving great thrills. oldvintner@msn.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please

Provide me the address of this ABS. I could be there daily for you.

cat45cat45over 10 years ago
VERY HOT!

Best detailed cock sucking description I've ever read. I've never sucked a cock, but after reading your story I'd sure love to try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outfuckingstanding!

Probably the best first person description of a cocksucking I have ever read. But you sir, deserve a reciprocation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Must be the real thing!

Your account of cock sucking is so accurate down to the details that I know you are an experienced cocksucker. You make me long to suck cock right now. I will be emulating your techniques tonight on the first big cock that presents itself to my drooling mouth at the ABS a few towns over. I hope my favorites are there. I'll be thinking of you.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
Artistic Encounter of a Slow, Sensual Ejaculation

Expert cocksucker gloriously describes his thrilling technique and emotional experience of his warm mouth, focused mind, and a willing wanting cock. The 'soaring ecstasy' will leave you breathless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

When you said you looked up and swallowed his cum, I shot mine.

schuwingggschuwingggover 10 years ago
wow

God, that story made me so thirsty ! I really need a cock exploding in my mouth like that right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I know I will moan with pleasure when I taste my first cock, I always moan when I suck on a womans pussy. I moan and sigh with pleasure and the knowing my mouth is right where it is suppost to be. After watching many vidios of women being face fucked I have begun to crave cock and desire to be face fucked with me gaging and drooling aona large cock and then feel him begin to tremble and shove into me as deep as he can go and shoot me full of his cum. I want to do a party where I am the entertainment for a group of men. As a finaly I would like them all to circle me and cum all over my face, head and body. I want to feel it dry on me and smell them as I walk in town. Now I eat my cum and often rub some on my face where Ilet it dry. After I eat pussy I never wash my face or rince my mouth as I love having their juice dry on my face where I can smell it. Thanks for your stories, they are the best.

theothermrtheothermrover 10 years ago
Bravo

Great follow up, I can't wait to read the rest of the series, I've got some serious wanking ahead of me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

A truly beautiful story of cocksucking lust

GanistaniroGanistaniroover 9 years ago
Love!

I love this story and love to suck cock!

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
so very hot

learning the body language.. that sounds like me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love to suck cock.

I wish we could get together, any of you posting herel It's obvious we would be sequential, first you and then me getting sucked off. That feels great, to me. My cock is pretty big, from all my wanking expertly, in between cock-sucking experiences, and I bet yours is too. The writer forms a nice bridge, from cock to mouth to cock to mouth. I really love cock-sucking, either way, passively being mouth fucked, or doing it, harder and slower, til you'd come in my mouth. I am so fucking horny now! Would seeing my .long cock turn you on?

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 5 years ago
So HOT...

Loved the post climax sucking, took it if you don't mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
VERY-VERY Hot story!

I loved your story. I sucked guys in ABS for about ten years on a weekly basis between marriages. My current wife asked me not to service guys during our courtship and I have respected her wishes ever since but I still remember everything you have described. I do miss servicing guys and throughly loved reading your story. Interestingly, where I lived, the police busted multiple people in a single booth but didn’t bother guys using the glory holes. The glory holes made it more anonymous for the most part but my favorite thing was seeing a guy after I had sucked him off in the booth totally anonymously but recognizing his pants and shirt and whispering “Thank-you” as I walked by. I loved servicing cock through the glory holes and I really do miss it. Now, I can only suck on dildo’s (which have gotten much better over the years) remembering the things I did with a real cock in my mouth and reading very well written stories such as what you have shared. I wish that there was some way to suck a guy off again without breaking my promise to my wife. Thanks for sharing this story!

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 4 years ago

I'm sure I couldn't achieve your level of expertise at cock-sucking right away, I would have to practice. Better yet, I'd love to practice, again and again, every day (or maybe only six days a week? After all, I am a faithful churchgoer so maybe I should skip Sundays. On the other hand, sucking cock in the church basement would send me to hell, where I would find more companions for what could be an absorbing hobby...)

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 4 years ago

I love being a Cocksucker and wish I had a good place to meet men.

gcs2718gcs2718over 3 years ago
Can't stop!

These are the best cock sucking stories I've ever read. So well written and descriptive from the cocksucker's point of view, which is MY point of view, as a cocksucker myself.

ptscuriousptscuriousabout 2 years ago

A beautiful description of Cock Sucking, your technique is pretty much identical to my own, as is your whole attitude towards Cock Sucking, I am also what I describe as a Heterosexual Cock Sucker, I have no interest in Men, I do not find Men in anyway attractive, only their Cocks.

There may well be those that read this comment and believe that I am in denial regarding my Sexuality, but I am not, I wished I did have some kind of attraction to Men my Sex life over the years would have been fuller and more interesting if I did, recently I have become interested in sharing Cum with the Men I have Oral Sex with either theirs or mine, I have to admit that I very much enjoy doing that, maybe the sharing Cum might lead to other things happening, one lives in hope, but until then I love and enjoy Sucking Cock exactly as you do.

Thanks for sharing your experiences, I very much look forward to reading the next 29 chapters, in the hope that they stimulate the images and memories this chapter has.

cynthia0920cynthia0920about 2 years ago

The phrase - ejaculates his semen into my mouth - is what we cock suckers live for

HotLoadLoverHotLoadLover9 months ago

I love your descriptions about the reactions and interactions that go on, sometimes for far too long, all leading up to the moment that cocksucking begins. "The Dance" is a curious and frustrating series of movements, sidelong glances, and missed opportunities. But then, the clouds part, the zipper un-zips, and the magic begins.

Thank you for writing !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous