All Comments on 'Why Do Men Love Doggystyle So Much?'

by AJQuick

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Many, many people liked my reply. Here is my comment as it was written:"

So, you wrote this before, somewhere?

What a shame that you didn't proof read it and correct the errors before Posting it here!!

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
I'll have to re-read it

I found it so interesting, informative and stimulating that I failed to notice the errors Mr. Anonymous was kind enough to call attention to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great essay!! I also like the fact you can smell a woman's ass when you're doing doggy, that drives me personally insane. It also allows easy access for fingers or toys in her ass too.

fregenfregenover 10 years ago
"A moving piece of art."

That line alone was worth the read. I shall steal it without a bit of remorse.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This was wonderful to read. As a female with the typical 'does my ass look fat' worries, I would say if my man were to tell me this I would be much more willing and comfortable about doggie. Most of us feel we look foolish and unsexy with our ass in the air. We are ready for rejection or cutting remarks. You may think her prudish or frigid. She is more likely nervous and insecure.

Men, if you can't say this to her then print this out and hand it to her. If you really mean it, the payback will amaze you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful

'Nuff said--

Dnthmn_19Dnthmn_19over 1 year ago

All baloney. You missed the most important reason: it feels better. The friction on my cock is better and my orgasm is always terrific when doing doggy style - just like when I masturbate standing up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous