All Comments on 'A Chance Encounter'

by Eroscott

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

More chapters in this adventure?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good story but ...

... you could really do with a) proof reading and b) getting the help and advice of a good Editor!!

Your sentence construction sometimes lets you down.

For instance -

"He was crossing the parking lot when he saw a gold-colored Honda Accord pull into a parking space in front of the restaurant that had just been vacated." This sentence seems to indicate that it is the restaurant that "had just been vacated".

"He was crossing the parking lot when he saw a gold-colored Honda Accord pull into a parking space that had just been vacated in front of the restaurant." - Same words, different order - much better sentence construction.

horney47horney47over 10 years ago
Really enjoyed it

I very much enjoyed this story. Well told. As for the "Anonymous" comments, if someone feels the need to criticize your spelling and/or sentence structure, he/she should have the "balls" to sign it. Don't let such assholes get you down! Hope there's more to this story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Screw The Bad Comment Idiots!

I enjoyed it! Would some editing assistance be helpful from one of the experts on here, maybe so and it might not hurt. I'd like to see this story continue a chapter or so more. The entire story line works and nothing too far fetched or outlandish thrown in.

More please!

Tang232Tang232over 10 years ago
Well done

I really enjoyed your story it was well told - arousing romantic and a great read

Please keep writing more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Delicious

A beautiful piece of writing; A fantasy for some of us women. i want to meet a man like this.

EroscottEroscottover 10 years agoAuthor
To all those who liked this story

First, to those who uncritially liked this story: Thank you.

To the anonymous critic: I take your point. Thank you.

To the anonymous (woman? 08-01-13): I'm very glad you liked this story and I hope you can find a man like the Ed charater I wrote. By the way, everything I wrote about the sexual scenes were things that I, myself have done, just not with the same woman on the same night.

Barkley570Barkley570over 10 years ago
A Wonderful Find

This illustrates to me that you are a very good author; can't wait to read more of your offerings. I was a bit surprised a 50-year old man needed "insurance"....but then I'm still learning a lot of this stuff and I'm waaay over 50.

EroscottEroscottover 10 years agoAuthor
To: Barkley570

At 50 I didn't need "insurance" for an average sexual encounter. However, I doubt that I could have done what Ed does in the story without it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continue

Great writing and story. I hope you continue. Take their adventures on the road in search of rare books and who knows what.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!!

I really, really enjoyed this story. While it's hot & made me very wet & horny, it's also romantic, gentle and loving. Thanks so much and keep up the good work!

EroscottEroscottover 10 years agoAuthor
Wow!

Thank you anonymous wow. I'm glad you liked the story.

LustyDragonLustyDragonover 10 years ago
I also hope you continue

I read for the romance. The sex was well written. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

ummmm.....made me really horny..want someone to fuck me like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I was very horny

bluirisheyesbluirisheyesover 10 years ago

love this!!!!!...I need an Ed in my life!

EroscottEroscottover 10 years agoAuthor
Blue Irish Eyes

Glad you liked the story. I hope you can find and "Ed" suited just for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Nice and romantic...with a slight hint of sexiness.

Well done. I have read quite a few. I liked that you came up with a story where both are consensual and enjoyed the sex.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 9 years ago
Nice

This is what a story should be, enjoyable and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you!

What a rare, beautiful, erotic romance! It's a privilege, having read it... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very well done!!

Loved it... as an older guy, loved it

SamuraiMerchantSamuraiMerchantover 7 years ago
Wonderful!

A beautiful, well written story. Relatable characters who have depth. A story that is at once a popular fantasy, and something every man I know over 40 would like to experience for real! Very Well Done!

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What a wonderful chance meeting/love story. It is too bad that Eroscott doesn't write a continuation of this great story. Would be an interesting and enjoyable read and maybe these two would become soulmates and have that happily ever after. Definitely a 5 star story.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

More please. Where does this fantastic story go from here? Surely you arent going to leave us with this cliffhanger.

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 3 years ago

What a great story! I gave it five stars. Some chance meetings can produce such wonderful surprises. Imaging marrying a man one month ago and finding out that he is having an affair with your best friend. Wow. She is so fortunate to have met Ed and they have had great sex together as well. Looks like they have a nice future together and Ed can teach her his business so she can support herself all her life

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The kind of thing every older man dreams of. Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous