All Comments on 'Little Red Ch. 04'

by InsatiableEbony

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
InsatiableEbonyInsatiableEbonyover 10 years agoAuthor

Then next chapters will be proofread I promise (:

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

try longer chapters for a change

BigDog167BigDog167over 10 years ago
Getting better.

You have the beginning of a very good story going and while it does need a proofreader and the chapters should be longer, it is not that big a deal to most of us. Do not let negative comments get you down and use the helpful suggestions to make the story better.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 10 years ago

OH MY!!, Possibly longer chapters is my only complaint. I propose why not simply wait a few days, since you post so quickly (we all love that by the way) and post several of your chapters at once. ijs. I am so loving this story! More so than that I love your style of writing!

jazira55jazira55over 10 years ago
Editor for you

I'm not trained in any way but I love reading and can help if you need a editor. That's how much I love your story. I gave it 5 stars because the potential is definitely there.

Only problem is the length, at least 2pages would make any reader lose themselves even more in the story than they already are. How ever much time you need for that, take it. You are THAT talented, this story and Markus are That addictive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seriously, this story is very good...

but it's mangled with poor grammar and spelling errors! Please have your proofreader review and fix the previous chapters. Chapter 3 was not error free but there weren't nearly as many errors as there are in this chapter.

The story is developing nicely. I wasn't sure where it was going at the end of chapter 3. I was concerned that the protagonist was going to fall into bed with her boss. I'm glad she awoke at home. It helps keep the development of their romance at a reasonable and realistic pace. It also adds to the mystery of her boss.

Don't worry about the length of the chapters. You've been posting fairly consistently without any noticeable gaps. Concern yourself with getting an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*****

I think your writing has something of a poetic quality. It will be interesting to see what effect proofreading has on it.

It would be an interesting and potentially rewarding challenge for a good editor to work with you.

Five.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

You are doing good. The few errors doesn't destroy the story. Sometimes I like a quick story instead of a long dragged out one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I freaking love it! Your awesomeness

Your style of writing is amazing. I like the fact that you aren't rushing it. Keep up the good work, and update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
keep em comin girl!

Love it

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 10 years ago
Wow!

Genius. IDC about few errors. A story this good is a master piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

This is a wonderful story!!!

darkfaerdarkfaerover 10 years ago
MIne!!!!!

I like a man who know what he want. Go get her......boy.

nuerotiklyinclinednuerotiklyinclinedover 10 years ago
Ignore the "anonymous" grammar freaks.

Do you need an editor? YES!

Is this story absolutely wonderful and potentiality addictive? YES!

The only thing negative I have to say is "Why are the chapter so freakin short". I understand that sometime a writer attempts captivate readers by slowly drawing them in, but don't leave a sister hangin!! I'm surviving on bread crumbs over here!

Editor or no editor pleaee post more chapters soon!

LoverRebornLoverRebornover 10 years ago
Editor

Sweetie, If you would like an editor I'd be more than happy to help you!!! But only if you want... Great story line, good characters... Just a bit more fine tuning and you'll have everyone begging for more... Even more than you already do... Great work!!!

islandqtislandqtover 10 years ago
ditto on a proofreader or editor

But this story is amazing on many levels! Her husband is a truly scary dude.

Soft1017Soft1017over 10 years ago
Ugh! Love That Last Paragraph!

Lol keep up the good work and can't wait to see more :)

SultryRose321SultryRose321over 10 years ago
Wow.

throughout the whole story all I could do was scream and smile. Amazing work. I cant wait to see what you have in store next. :)

panda1870panda1870over 10 years ago
holey crap

"mine"

Sexy!

Love it.... More please!!

LaFaith09LaFaith09over 10 years ago
My oh my

please update soon i love this one if you could a little longer i love it

He's so Alpha sooo sexy... so MINE

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JikiaJikiaover 10 years ago
ohhhh.....my...

more more more <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dammit

The concept is super duper awesome, but the wording is poorly written and sometimes confusing.. Which makes reading your wonderful vision so frustrating... Please evolve and become better l look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow.

Your book is on point but the way you write is not.

How does someone with a Wales accent magically have a southern ghetto accent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInsatiableEbony@InsatiableEbony
86 Followers
My story Little Red was about a girl from the south, being that I'm from the south as well. During that time I decided to right my story in the way she/I would talk or think, causing the writing and grammar to not be proper they way people wanted it to be. I was young. Seeing ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES