All Comments on 'Christine Takes Charge Ch. 05'

by cynthiablaine7

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hotter andb more!

Mistress Christine will order Susie to shave bare Dorothy's hairy cunt and order Jim to give her a good breeding! Eventually Dorothy will be black bred by hung black studs from school. To give the ultimate humiliation to a white slut by feeding potent black sperm to inflate the bulge of fat belly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
better humiliation

Christine will take charge by fucking Donna's boyfriend while she watches kneeling and order Donna to clean the cum out her pussy like a good puppy dog sub. Donna will be making meals for the amorous couple and filling their drinks. Eventually he bwilll sit in the armchair while Donna gives him long bj while being disciplined by Christine. And the relationship changes withh Christine the girlfriend and Donna the maid who gave up everything she owned to Christine like a true sub should.

Eventually Christine turns Donna to a 18 year old black domne who has her fucking and sucking bbc's of black studs.

49greg49gregover 10 years ago
Great Story

I hope the author will continue this story to it's conclusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous