All Comments on 'Daddy Needs His Blowjob Ch. 11'

by dannyboy111

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Reader67Reader67over 10 years ago
Not up to the standard of the rest of the series.

The Incest series normally isn't my "thing" but yours was very well written & I kept coming back for the next instalment but after the first 3rd of this one your story felt like it had been written by someone else ! We have had 10 previous chapters leading up to "Daddy & Krissy" but for it to happen the way it did....... just felt a bit rushed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

Continue this masterpiece

beguiled999beguiled999over 10 years ago
So many missed opportunities

This is a good series and nothing can really take away from that, but this climax is...anti-climatic. There were so many hot scenes were the fucking would have flowed so much more naturally. Instead what happened is the story got stretched to the point that when they finally did fuck it was just...blah. I'm done with this now. Ten chapters is enough and it sucks that out of those ten they only actually fucked in one chapter.

ramjet86ramjet86over 10 years ago
A little disappointed

I have really enjoyed this series but it seemed like you rushed to get to the end in the last chapter rather than the slower build of the other chapters. I really would have though Marie would have been there the first time he fucked Krissy.

pornfisherpornfisherover 10 years ago
Good series, but yeah....

it feels a bit rushed, but now you know it to the next time, we will be there :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amasing

i agree it felt rushed. but i think thats due to the comments.

the stroy is really amasing. and i like how you played with the fantasy and the interactions between the entire fam.

you should make a longer chapter next time..and keep doing like you did befor..build up.

you sir..are a boss.

BigDad69BigDad69over 10 years ago
Simply Fucking HOT!

Rushed or not this story is probably my most favorite read on Literotica to date. Please continue this story line. If you slow down a bit just don't drag your feet, lol!

Great Work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Take your time, time is good

Have loved this series and your writing is fantastic! But like others have said, this is very rushed

Take your time honey, it's always worth it

dannyboy111dannyboy111over 10 years agoAuthor
Don't give up, folks!

This isn't the last chapter. We've got one more to go.

horneyfox69horneyfox69over 10 years ago

Great story. Keep it up

johnqpublic1007johnqpublic1007over 10 years ago

please, more then one chapter.. keep this up..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great read

"Oh Daddy!" she cried, "So deep! Fill me up, Daddy! Pump me full of baby juice! Get me pregnant!"

Sounds like a whole lot of opportunity for more chapters to me. Enjoyed it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You are my hero!

funrun10funrun10over 10 years ago
YES!

Damn fine, this is the reason to come to this site over regular porn, this has to be one of the best stories on this site now.

AmyLouiseAmyLouiseover 10 years ago
love it!

Loving this story and wish I was Krissy, really wish I was Krissy :) x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!

I came so hard reading this! Please don't stop here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!!!

I love your stories!!! I visit this website on a daily basis just to check if you've posted a new story. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

I don't know where your going now with this story, but a part of me thinks this might be the best time to end the main series. Maybe make a sequel or an epilogue. My thoughts on the series aside this was one of the best stories I have ever read on Literotica, some might say there was too much teasing, but I believe that you put the perfect amount, maybe even too little. To be honest the whole time I was reading I thought the story would have a twist and have Marie and Krissy conspiring to get Danny to take them both. I'm kind of disappointed that didn't happen but, oh well. I can't wait to read more from you and wish you the best of luck in all you do.

The Cryo Soldier

SorchakSorchakabout 10 years ago
The best

I've finished reading the entire story, and I have to say that this was the best chapter. Danny (Daddy) finally fucks Krissy, and she blurts out my favorite three words, "Get me pregnant!" I just wish he had... I'm also curious as to why with all the fucking he and Marie do, she hasn't gotten pregnant yet either?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

didnt like the blood thing..... that was a turn off. but the rest was better. you could have added more teasing coming from your daughter and you trying to dissuade her before you fucked her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm speechless

This series has been mind blowing! It is so hot, sexy, erotic, naughty that I could cum for years reading this. Tho, I am a little disappointed that you didn't allow Krissy's first time to be with her mother as well. Don't get me wrong, the shower scene was super hot, like everything else. But I thought Danny wanted to fuck Krissy with Marie helping.

Nonetheless, I hope some aspect of the story is true. Beautiful writing, keep up the 'hard' work. Pun intended.

- E

blackknight314blackknight314over 1 year ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

One of the best story here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous