All Comments on 'House Servant'

by Phoenix Arrow

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wOw

The net needs more stories like these great story please make more

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Offencive

I was a little more then Offended by this. The idea of domonice and submission is interesting. But putting it in the context of slavery of blacks was more then adasious. You could have gotten to the point with out the " black people work better in organized groups." If you wanted it to be about slavery or the notion of slavery, set it back pre civil war.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
bored to death

less talk more sex please

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just slightly offended.

Well, I'm sorry you felt the need to write such a story. Since most stories written are an extension of how a person really feels. So I believe you have feelings that black people should serve whites and that's it?

Now, if you have a true passion as a writer--great--have fun, but be mindful of using anything racial in your stories. And more sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!

Very creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
waste of time

this was a complete waste of time and very offensive. No woman of color would ever leave her glamorous life to become someone's maid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What was the point?

Were you intentionally trying to see how many people you could offend? And what really was the point of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Your story absolutely rocked

Dude, you are very strange. But your story was definitely a shocker. If you wanted to make an impression, I guess you accomplished your goal. A lot of white females in America have a sense of entitlement and many of them were stunned that their champion, feminist Hillary Clinton lost her bid for the White House to a black man. I guess a lot of white people are feeling insecure nowadays about their position in the world. Many of them are committing suicide after losing their jobs and are begging a black man, our current president, for a bailout. wow. how the might has fallen.

SamuelxSamuelxabout 15 years ago
Black female submissives exist ! Deal with it !

I kind of liked that story. A white female dominating a black female. Wish there were more lesbian sex or something to that effect between them. Not enough sex. Other than that, the story was fine. I know plenty of black female submissives in real life. And I know submissive black men who love having a white woman strap it on and take them for a wild ride. It happens, folks. Sexual desire is simply sexual desire. It's not bound by racial politics or political correctness.

SamuelxSamuelxabout 15 years ago
Black female submissives exist ! Deal with it !

I kind of liked that story. A white female dominating a black female. Wish there were more lesbian sex or something to that effect between them. Not enough sex. Other than that, the story was fine. I know plenty of black female submissives in real life. And I know submissive black men who love having a white woman strap it on and take them for a wild ride. It happens, folks. Sexual desire is simply sexual desire. It's not bound by racial politics or political correctness. Let people be who they are. It's that simple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Black women dominated by white mistress...hot !

I'm a black woman who gets off on being dominated by cruel white women. Its called race play. Im into it.

-Tamika.

SamuelxSamuelxover 14 years ago
I loved watching the sexy black woman abased

Steeves Volmar here. I'm a black male engineer from Georgia Tech living in Detroit, Michigan. I'm helping the Mayor rebuild our city's infrastructure in the Recession. As a college-educated black male professional, you'd think I'd have my pick of educated, sexy black women in cities like Detroit, Atlanta, Philly and D.C. Unfortunately NO. The black women are bitter, and seem to hate black men more than the racist police do sometimes. I wonder why. I enjoyed this story because the black bitch got treated like she deserved. When will black women appreciate good black men ? The day after never.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
black women need to be tamed by white women

I APPROVE. AND I AM A BLACK MAN. BLACK WOMEN ARE SUCH BITCHES. THEY NEVER APPRECIATE A GOOD BLACK MAN OR THE WORK WE DO. THEY'RE ALL GHETTO BITCHES WHO BELONG IN THE GUTTER.

SamuelxSamuelxover 14 years ago
Dominant white women and submissive blacks

You know what,....as a college-educated and law-abiding Black male professional working in a big city, I have just about had it with unruly Black women. Oh, white women aren't saints. They're mean as hell but classy about it. Black chicks are always raging against black men....good black men. The black men who take care of their families, obey the laws, work hard and stand up for their community. That's who Black women seem to hate the most. They love thugs and gangsters. I wonder if that's why I love watching White Women humiliate Black Women in public, porn scenarios and erotic stories. I doubt I'm the only Black man with such a fetish.

EbonyGoddess1987EbonyGoddess1987almost 14 years ago
I love stories of white girls dominating black women

It's a disturbing thing for a young Black woman to say, I know. I'm a strong Black woman too. 6'1. Athletic. Tough. Bachelor's degree in business from Georgia Tech in Atlanta, Georgia. I'm openly bisexual, and have a thing for bossy white women. I like to get fucked by them, called names and totally mistreated. Weird, I know. Your story rocks. Right up my alley.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LOL

Twisted and hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love how people ignore your black supremacy stories

Guys, read "Black Girls Can't Be Cheerleaders" and tell me Phoenix is a white supremacist or something,

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
Well!!

Story was alright. but where's the Sex. Now if you would follow-up with another Chapter and tell us how her Hubby took it. and how she really worked as a Maid and did she go with it or Not!

As for the :Shocked" Crowd Get Over It

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes!

I was a nanny for a well off white family back in Birmingham while I was in college and like Betty the husband traveled a lot. It started slowly but the wife seduced me over the 8 months I worked there, first repeatedly complimenting my thick muscular figure then finding opportunities to straighten my clothes or touch my large breasts or my prominent ass. I've never gotten much attention from black men and none at all from white people, so I was easily swayed. The first time she kissed me I melted into her completely. I came to crave her strong sexuality. Before long she had me giving her nude massages and not long after that, tongue-servicing her beautiful hairy pussy. I fell hard for her and would still be in her service if graduate school in DC hadn't interrupted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous