All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Lovely and erotic!!

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 10 years ago
We are liking the story, too

humane erotics with a sence of humor. Please keep on posting. 4*

CletisCletisover 10 years ago
Character developed, now for more stories

I enjoyed your beginning effort on this line. Not too long or too short for my taste. Looking forward to her heading back to the store, maybe buying a web cam or going to a party with no underwear. Let your mind run wild. It is amazing how a character can take control of your writing when you give them the chance.

BordermanBordermanover 10 years ago
More from me too please.

This has the making of a good ex/voy' story more please.

ErotonautErotonautover 10 years ago
"Gwen had tried to masturbate a few times in the past, and while the physical pleasure had been wonderful, the guilt afterwards had been worse."

Jeez, Gwen's mother really screwed her up. That said, looks like she's on the route to a new sexual self-awareness, and that it takes place within a loving (and faithful) relationship is the cherry on the cake.

A terrific debut. Look forward very much to reading more of your work.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 10 years ago
Good start!

Please continue on. Gwen can turn out to be a hot, sexy wife with encouragement. As one said above, this is the START of a good story.

Ramrod232Ramrod232over 10 years ago
Much promise!

Enjoyed it! Take your time with this. Obviously you realize the journey is as at least as important as the destination. That said, I look forward to the next installment.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Grand Start!

As a self-proclaimed connoisseur of female exhibitionism I really enjoyed your story and cannot wait for more!

klippertklippertover 10 years ago
That was hot...

Great intro.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Please!

I've read your first four installments and I have to say, I certainly hope you continue on. This is some of the most arousing content I've read on Lit, for me at least. Please continue on!

gatthuygatthuyover 10 years ago
Great development!

This was a great start and such strong character development. I have enjoyed this and the other stories. Please, keep it up. I would love to read an arc about the sister in law too at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*****

I agree with the others that you have made a skillful start on a series i will finish reading. As an ex-Catholic myself it seems that the wife is an example of how badly the stupid church screws up its young people and ruins a lot of their lives. Maybe she was raised in some other denomination but she sure sounds like a Catholic to me. I hope you turn this woman loose. Turn her into a wanton slut even. That would be a great leap forward for her. So, on to the next chapter.

ptcruzxxptcruzxxalmost 10 years ago
A great read.

I enjoyed. A great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This story seems so familiar

My wife and I are in our early 80's and have been married for close to 50 years. ! My wife is so great in every way but still shy in the sexual department. I honestly do not know if she has ever masturbated, as much as I have encouraged her to enjoy the natural flow of life. Great start and the fact that you folks write together is incredible !!

More please Thank you

TrevorvichTrevorvichover 9 years ago
Bra and panty.

I find this series very erotic. Gwen is in bra and panty a lot and thus can be more erotic than full nudity. I love how she gets off in dressing rooms which excited the voyeur in me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A woman wears panties not a panty

It's panties as in bra and panties. Panties is used even though it refers to but one garment and it takes a plural verb: Her panties were hot. The pair of panties she chose was hot. But she likes pantyhose. Someone has over thigh the panties usage and decided that it must be panty since it refers to one garment, but it isn't.

fireballxl5fireballxl5about 9 years ago
"a verdant patch of pubic hair"

Hard to reconcile green pussy hair with Gwen's conservative nature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cheater

I loved your story I read through all the chapters you closed with not wanting to make her look like a whore. Well she was doing stuff with her sis in law and lying to her hubby about the details also she let some stranger take nude pictures of her and put his hands on her. However a more fitting ending to this story would have been to have given her her affair with her dream. Anthony. I know it was leaning more towards her going biracial. That I think would have been a mistake as to many other writers are going with a ten inch black cock. Where it's getting old already. I really hope to see a sequel to this story. Great writing. Keep up t e good work

SunloverSunloverover 7 years ago
Fantastic series of stories

I had read the first story a couple of months ago and it didn't grab me at the time. Just the other day I reread it and then read part 2. Suddenly I was addicted. I started reading and became fascinated with the story. Very well written and entertaining. Especially love the relationship that grows between Gwen and Natalie. I think these stories personify what 95% of married men wish would happen to their wives. I've read the first ten and will continue to read the rest. Great work. Please keep it up.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatalmost 6 years ago
Six stars

Beloved Author,

I wanna read it six times, Dave

teamhumanity@live.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A series treasure

I stumbled back upon your series several years after enjoying the first part. It is a total joy. The characters are believable and they GROW. Gwen and Tim are worthy people. They could be anyone who begins a journey. They deal with their issues and are admirable in their need to be true to themselves and their spouse as they explore their deepest essence. Thank you!

mammoetmammoetover 5 years ago

For the readers that have doubts of going on after this chapter, which I doubt, I Just finished Chapter 27 and I'm glad there is still more to read.

5 Stars***** isn't enough for this story so far.

bigredkerbigredkerover 5 years ago
Your Storytelling Only Gets Better With Age

I have been one of the many perverts who enjoy reading a variety of the stories published here. This is the first series I read and it is still the one against which all others have been compared. Your story is believable, realistic, erotic, and more! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us these last 5+ years!

MrBondsMrBondsover 4 years ago
Hot!

I love stories about mature women who find their inner slut - especially women who are somewhat prudish or sexually reserved. This story is well written and nicely detailed. Hope Gwen ends up in some very compromised situations in the future.

anewuseranewuserabout 4 years ago
So realistic

I have just come across this series, and look forward to taking time to follow the developments for Gwen and Tim. Theirs is a scenario I can closely identify with. You write with an eloquence and delicacy which draws in the reader. Thank you for taking the itme ti write and to post it for our enjoyment.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Very well done

I love good character development too.

I was almost reluctant to start a series this long. (Pretty impressive btw) But as it was only a 1 page story I thought I'd give it a try.

Well, you hooked me, I do enjoy the building up of a conservative woman who evolves into a, shall we say less conservative woman?

I am not sure where this will lead, but I am definitely going to follow along.

5 *

SirechoSirechoalmost 3 years ago

Gwen and Tim are just like my wife and I. It is uncanny how you described "US" in this chapter. Great story and I know how plausible it all is because I think you got the story from my sex life. LOL loved it. Now on to read the next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"A conervative [sic] wife finds she has" I should have known right then this would be garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful, warm, heartfelt, story that was extremely welll-written. My wife was like Gwen, but no longer. :) We can't wait for the next chapter!

BlackPhobosBlackPhobosover 1 year ago

História excelente de liberação da esposa ultra comportada e tradicional!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice start to your story. Well written. Looking forward to Gwen’s inner slut emerging.

toydisher10toydisher10over 1 year ago

glad I found this story line, I know it will get better.

Marklynda2Marklynda23 months ago

It's sad when parents ruin their children's chance at a healthy sex life with their over-the-top restrictive attudes about it. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1790 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES