All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Girl Pt. 02'

by SubmissiveRomantic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Very nice story, I enjoyed it. I'm sure there will be critics (creeps) but what do they know? Keep writing.

larry74403larry74403over 10 years ago
FanFuckingTastic

A great second entry in this searies.

teedeedubteedeedubover 10 years ago
Truckers Friend

Pilots call it a HERE (human element range extender). Description of 'The Hills' is spot on. Wonderful place. Both parts are great, thanks for sharing.....

sandeep130391sandeep130391about 8 years ago
WOW

1 of the best series for me

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 7 years ago
Good things happen to good people

This story just cruised along and was actually believable. The author has a tendency to create female characters who are stong and are fighters and chooses more deminutive men, but that's his (her) perogative. I like both and find myself sympathetic with both sets of desires and emotions. It is amazing that in 16 or 17 years of being together there appears to have been no hitch either in their personal or busilness lives (except for Bill's altercation with his boss at the lab), but maybe there are people who make their lives a smooth success. Being a science person myself I am amazed that Bill could find himself intellecltually satisfied as a truck driver and not yearn for the challange that is scientific research. But Literotica is, if nothing else, a trip through fantasyland, so why not. 5*

Mojo648Mojo648over 5 years ago
Review.

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Big fan

I fell in love with this story! You need to write more!😊

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

As they say in Sturgis ... A Story Well Worth The Ride!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman8 months ago

A very enjoyable read, thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubmissiveRomantic@SubmissiveRomantic
330 Followers
I'm just a guy; married for fifty one years to the same wonderful woman. My stories are based upon aspects of my life, are usually romantic in nature and feature strong dominate woman/girls and the guys that love them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES