All Comments on 'DARK Submission: A Bisexual Journey'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

Another incredibly hot storie by you.

Don't get discouraged by people hating it because they fear bisexuality ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done

Jasmine

I like when you take risks...a bisexual interracial story that some will call racist quite interesting; if they have read u before they will know it isn't...but still...

The story is funny at times and hot as hell.

Keep surprising me

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Superb story, nicely fleshed out. If you do a sequel though try not to make Coach submissive to Ashley, that would be too predictable in light of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Why in 95% of your stories you put black people as domininant and powerful?Black women all they know is how to argue and cant close there mouth,black men are trying to be dominant to mature fat women or to geeks.I think you should write more stories about black obedience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pure quality

I hope the score for this story rises so it encourages you to complete a sequel (I read your essay on sequels), because it was truly one of the best I have read for a long time!

parputter69parputter69over 10 years ago
Answer to sequel question?

Another great read. Of course you left open the door for a sequel. A possible solution to the sequel problem is simply to complete the story at 1 time. It may make for more pages and words but I, for 1, don't mind a longer story such as this. An extra 5 or six pages could have Ashley seduce the mother, the road trip to Boston, another session for coach with Troy and Jamaal, and finally Ashley and the mother submitting to Rhianna. Then the end. Do not include any other possible scenarios; no sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Eve

You should totally do a story about how eve became a black cock slut!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome read

I would love to have a window into the coaches head as he processes his desire to be fucked in the ass again by Troy. The call he makes to ask for it and the conditions Troy puts on him to allow him another ass fuck on his big cock. As keys trip to le chateau is probably not a sequel but a spin off of it's own. I just want to read more about coach's perspective as he has another hard ass fucking from Troy. Thanks again!

sexylilthingsexylilthingover 10 years ago
loved it

This was a deliciously sexy story which covered a variety of contraversial subjects. The descriptions are excellent, the storyline worked and the characters are brilliant and believable. I really enjoyed it

goamz86goamz86over 10 years ago
Fantastic

Another great story!!!

Thanks!!

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 10 years ago
The best from a master storyteller

All of your stories are great and I eagerly anticipate each one. This one was the best you have writen and so very fresh.Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You are simple one of the best writers

The overwhelming majority of writers take on one subject, such as interracial or incest, etc. I always thought that voluntary cuckold had a strong gay or bisexual motivation and that very few writers acknowledged it, much less incorporated it into their stories. You not only do that, but take on multiple "fetishes" etc. You are a strong writer with great skills. Thank you.

newuser1newuser1over 10 years ago
Great story

Loved the story. All the characters were very well fleshed out. I really hope you continue Adams and Ashley's story. Really love the idea of each other letting the other one have their bisexual need fulfilled without being jealous. I would to see how they deal with it in the future. The possibilities of where you can take these characters is extremely arousing. Thank you for writing this. I am looking forward to your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Refreshing!

Too often many of these tales has the couple break up because either one suddenly decided that their partner " won't want them anymore", in this case, despite the deviancy expected, it ended on a good note with the two together. Great finish your ladyship, this was a complete erotic tale and I applaud your lore's I intuition.

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jealous...

It's hard to think of something sexier than a white man discovering the beauty of black cock. I wish I was Adam, with a girlfriend who encouraged me to worship at the altar of gorgeous black cock. What a hot story, and what a lucky white cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excrai

Loved it Loved it I wish i were coach and had that bbc in me at his direction

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Best story i've seen on here in a long time. Had me hooked from start to finish. Hoping there is a sequel in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
absolutely phenomonal

One of your best and outrageous stories. One of the top stories on Lit

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
luvvvvvved the story

I would so love to have a woman like Ashley. Coach was everything I wish I was. Great story. I just read and came, read and came, read and came. About 7 times in the course of a 4 day read. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BEST story ever!

WOW, what a hot read. I loved this story! A sequel would be great, one where he sucks off the father and Ashley eats out the mother. Thanks for this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fucking hot!

I'm kinda mad it's over. I've been reading it over the course of three days. How I wish I was Coach Adam two big black cocks would be amazing! First ever sex story read loved every minute of it. So fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So hoping for a sequal

Hope you write a part 2, hopefully with some cockolding in it.

CountGustafCountGustafabout 10 years ago

Yes a sequel would be lovely including the seduction of both Troy's and Rhianna's mother and father, the trip to Boston, and Ashley bing lent out to other dommes at Le Chateau. And finally Ashley, with Adam's consent, being dp'd by Troy and another black cock. How could he refuse her.

Silkstockingslover's never fail to keep me hard throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I second the count!

Needs a sequel! The Boston trip and getting the parents involved are stories that need to be told! I don't see how Ashley doesn't get involved with black dick too. Adam shouldn't get to have all the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More

Will there be a sequel? It was too good to end. You should have coach be publicly revealed as a fag for black cock. He sucked the back-up's dick, he can't control himself. He could be filmed on a cell-phone during the orgy at the fraternity, then have the video go viral. Force him to deal with that, that would be hot.

JamieFHFunJamieFHFunalmost 10 years ago
Great story, they need to do all the way

Love white submission to Superior Blacks. Coach and his girl friend need to go further. They both need to submit to all blacks and both need to clean Black cum from each others asses. They should 69 while each of their asses are fucked and her pussy is filled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
damm

I came so hard wondering what such sweet summission would be like, and if my girlfriend would mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still the best

Love ALL of your stories. You remain the only author I read who can convincingly write gay, lesbian AND bi stories. You da man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love the sex and errotic feelling this story gives you!!

gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Further

Would love for them to submit further, even though they think they don't want to. At first they don't think they want to but they wont be able to resist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please

Want to see them submit further, and see how the trip to visit auntie Rose goes and maybe how there wedding goes ...... More please........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more please

what a great story this is. can`t wait for the mother to be turned and then handed over to her daughter also like to see the going further as well under the sibling`s control

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nice

you capture the submissive mind and submission so nicely, I came several times at your story, great job, ever going to do part two?

bizy1bizy1over 8 years ago
MORE!!!

This is a story that definitely needs to go into the next faze. Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too Fucking Hot!

This may be my favorite story of all time... although I love ALL your writing.

lil_dick_cuck_wannabelil_dick_cuck_wannabeover 8 years ago
Sequal

I know how you feel about sequels, but this one is just begging. Dad really needs to know what a white submissive faggot is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ooooooooh Myyyyyy Gaaaaaaawd!

I've read plenty of erotic stories in my day but this one has to be one of THE BEST I've ever read! I wish I could give it a 10 because a 5 just doesn't do it justice. It has almost all of the things that make my heart race - interracial sex, same sex sex, first time cocksucking, BIG black cock, submissiveness, young dominating older and much more. I read this over a two-day period edging throughout the story over both days, sampling my cum along the way until I finally couldn't control my edging and came uncontrollable four times before finishing the story. This one is getting tucked away so I can read it and re-read it over and over again. Loved it and will be back for more! Thanks for writing and sharing such an erotic story! Marti

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Came four times!

Great story! Sucking black dick has been a fantasy of mine since I was old enough to jack off! When I grew up I was a skinny white kid living in the "nicer" neighborhood but I went to a mostly black school. Seeing those huge black dick in the gym shower room always got me excited. Now I'm a married grandpa who would love to convince my wife of 30-years to get into a submissive relationship with a younger black couple! I jack off daily thinking about it!

xploring96xploring96about 7 years ago

The cocksucking size queen bottom in me was overwhelmed by everything he was able to do in this story. It is every every white cocksucker's fantasy. Enjoyed the arrival of Big Rosie into the story as well.

DragonMikeDragonMikealmost 7 years ago
Wow.

This was the most amazing story I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
go on

please continue the story, I never get to the end without cumming at least once

Shrek5898Shrek5898over 6 years ago
So HOT

Just when I think I have read the best of your stories I find one with black teens dominating a white couple!!! This is such an awesome story and describes the fantasy perfectly. Please write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Refreshing

This was different from the usual D/s, reluctant, big cock fantay-fulfillment. The curious couple wasn't ruined like you would normally read about, and the Doms showed compassion as well.

MORE PLEASE!!!!

Jenna2641Jenna2641over 5 years ago
Wow!

Wow! I don't like the humiliation that often is involved in the BBC genre, but you crafted a very exciting story. The characters were well thought out & the writing good. I enjoyed reading it overtime & appreciate all your efforts. Thanks for sharing you imagination with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
again

came back to story, it's still hot and full of your usual insights and feelings, please continue the story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

I would love to read more of these to submitting more

BerryTangerineBerryTangerineover 3 years ago

They have such a great relationship:) I want to bond with my gf over some black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More More More GREAT story!!!

HartMannHartMannalmost 2 years ago

I never redad a 15 page story before on Lit, but this one was worth it. Makes you want to try dark meat ... we'll see

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

A true love story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read this story many times it’s a great story I have been Adam once it was amazing I love bbc

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

221. Although this was an interesting story, I felt that it was too long.bb. Since I don’t get off with male cocksucking, much of this tale was nearly redundant.

KRoyKRoyover 1 year ago

Love this story. Long for my wife and I to submit to our dark fantasies! Thank you!!

WhiteWorm23WhiteWorm23about 1 year ago

I love this story. You are one of my favorite authors on this site and this story is one of your best works in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh my god, what a great story! Adam is such a lucky sissy fuck toy to his masters and mistress what a swarm to suck and fuck beautiful black cocks while being a very submissive bitch to his mistress. Yea what breath taking story silk stockings lover. I am hungry for cock now.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just more ignorant racist trash.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

jsala266jsala2666 months ago

Great story, loved it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Miss Jasmine your ability to tell a story of interacial dominance really hits home for me. Being an older preop m2f trans, and having experienced the power that black men have over me, your stories really hit home just how submissive to black men I am. You do an incredible job of putting my fantasies into writing. Please keep up the great work. Kate

Eagle0000Eagle00004 months ago

I enjoyed your story. Thought it well written. As a male, I could feel Troy's hard cock in my mouth or ass, your descriptions were so authentic. I hope to read more of your works.

K_B_7_6K_B_7_627 days ago

I love this story, and have read it countless times. I imagine myself slowly getting seduced into submitting to Troy and his big black cock - the thought of it is truly intoxicating and a huge fantasy of mine. Please write more like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50160 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...