All Comments on 'Shelter Ch. 00-01'

by random_librarian

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
naughtyboy2004naughtyboy2004over 10 years ago
nice start of a bigger promice.

Looking forward to a lovely story.

ambush184ambush184over 10 years ago
ONE PAGE?!??!!!

You give us one page? You tease! Let's get this story going. It looks like it could be a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
chapter stories with only 1 page?

It seems to be off to a good start. The paragraphs are easy to read with enough detail to get me hooked.

Jen

tygztygzover 10 years ago

Great start - can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You start with a quote from Kinky, then only submit one page.

That is a terrible way to get votes and retain readers.

But the story is wonderful, please write more.

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed your story... what there was of it so I'm looking forward to reading more.

Thank you.

random_librarianrandom_librarianover 10 years agoAuthor
Be of good cheer

I posted the next three chapters last night. Seems that the conversion factor between MS Word pages and Lit pages wasn't *quite* what I anticipated... So heaven only knows how many pages the next installment will be, but ... it's on its way.

And, more importantly, thank you all for your kind words. Your comments are sustaining, in a surprising way to me.

Spartan22Spartan22over 10 years ago
Great Read

As I've told you before many times, this is an excellent this story! The description you use and the words you choose are always spot on, you have quite a knack for that. Look forward to the rest... and as for "This Years Model", my vote is to post!

OldSarge69OldSarge69over 10 years ago
Great start, love the humor

I love the beginning of the story. I am so tired of the "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" type of stories. Thank you for taking the time to introduce us to your friends. And, yes, that is deliberate: "Friends," not characters. I try to do the same thing with my stories. And don't pay any attention to anyone complaining about the length of the story. I had the exact same thing happen to me when I posted my first story.

teedeedubteedeedubover 10 years ago
Kinky

Great start. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

interesting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrandom_librarian@random_librarian
49 Followers
Ready to change the narrative

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES