All Comments on 'Killer Mutant Sluts Ch. 02'

by SecretlifeofAL

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good but dumb.

A dead body and she doesn't even scream? They "entertain" male clients for fours and no one notices? And if you kill all your customers, you're not likely to have any repeat business.

The only horror I see is two women/aliens who don't have any common sense. Hope the like living in a cardboard box under a bridge until they get arrested for murder. Although, they could share a cell with the author who should be arrested for impersonating a writer.

HurbsterHurbsterover 10 years ago

Agreed the stupid outweighs the sexy by a huge margin.

eugene2keugene2kover 10 years ago
Don't be picky!

There are B-moves that people enjoy despite those movies having an unrealistic plot, so why can't there be B-stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dumb

Hard to read, actually nothing erotic to follow.

Waist of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Just discovered the series. It's amazing! Keep it up please.

I do love the "conversion" scenes most of all. So very sexy to see unexpecting women transform into lustful predators and join the fold.

Btw, the corruption tag would fit your stories perfectly.

rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntarover 1 year ago

Would be great if the people acted halfway realistically. Nobody just looks at lone penis and shrugs their shoulders, then says "I gotta get back to work".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous