All Comments on 'Three Horny Moms 02'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great start...

You've done yourself proud with the start. I was hard before the first paragraph was finish. It looking like Tiffany and Serena are going to get royally fucked. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

SKCBaitSKCBaitover 10 years ago
Wrong Title?

Shouldn't this be titled "3 Horny Moms, 4 Horny Sons, 1 Horny Daughter 02"?

homerjayhomerjayover 10 years ago
part 3 (part 2 by SirSinn)

Read 3 Horny Moms... first so you're up to date. I was confused too.

homerjayhomerjayover 10 years ago

can't wait for whats next!!

SirSinnSirSinnover 10 years agoAuthor
Yes, it's the wrong title - here's why:

When submitting stories, the title field on the submission form is very short. When I sent in part 1, I included a note asking for the full title to be instated. I did the same when submitting part 2 but whoever processed part 2 at Literotica simply ignored my request to call it "3 Horny Moms, 4 Horny Sons, 1 Horny Daughter 02" and called it "Two Horny Moms, Two Horny Sons - Sequel"

I'm trying to work out how best to get this changed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So fucking sucking hot

Fabulous, more and more please and soon. Hopefully a multi fuck and suck orgy.

Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's uk

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
A worthy addition

Excellent job! Reads just like the original. I wouldn't worry about correcting the title. It's sort of like a brand. It'll pull in people, like me, who are familiar with THM, THS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more to cum?

another great chapter, hope you come back wilt the nex part soon whre Tiffany should get it on with the twins and let them cover her face with their cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All I can say is...

... I wish asking you to write longer chapters faster didn't sound like I was an ungrateful ass. Really enjoying this continuation of the late daniellesadvisor's story and the Trophy Wives Series. 5 stars

SirSinnSirSinnover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

@mafia_patriarch - - thank you; I was hoping to get the same feel as the original so I'm glad to know someone thinks I've done that.

I write as fast as I can but I now have three other series on the go and write them in turn so I don't get bored writing about the same characters over and over! Next chapter on this will probably be a couple of weeks or so. Keep checking my bio page for updates on what I'm submitting and when. Or drop me a mail via the contact tab!

iluvsecsiluvsecsover 10 years ago

WOW WOW WOW and HOTT HOTT HOTT. keep it up cause you sure keep me Longer too please.

iluvsecsiluvsecsover 10 years ago

WOW WOW WOW and HOTT HOTT HOTT. Keep it up cause you sure keep me up. Longer too please.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
great series

Love this series, SS! Big titted moms fucking and sucking their big cocked sons. Daniellesadvisor would have been proud.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Great series!! You'd have to be dead or gay not to get a hardon reading this story! Thanks SS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what the hell

Absolute... Best.... Story... So far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
3544 Followers
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES